It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the Best UFO Footage Ever? (Clear Video of UFO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't know anymore... so many hoaxers and dirty rats in this world. I have found some footage and it is pretty impresive. Now, I don't know if its CGI or other hoaxed stuff, but it does look cool. I will show it here in hopes that you guys tear it to shreds and see if something real might be behind this.

See video here

If it is proven fake, no biggie, what I will bring soon will blow your minds. In the meantime, plase enjoy.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

well i for one have no idea what it is. nor can i tell if it is a hoax or not.

what i can tell you is that it looks like the thingee (technical term, LOL) that floats in a pool and/or hot tub that has chlorine tablets to keep the water chlorinated.

what has me curious is the "mind blowing" thing that you will bring forth soon.

please do divulge more.

[Mod Edit Remove quote]

Please Review: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

[edit on 17/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Looks good,...why not show the last moments of the sighting?

Like when it moves away, that would be more convincing.

Or did the witness just get bored and stop taping...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
excellent footage......i cant wait to hear what the pro's opinions..... but after researching how the government hide advanced technology it wouldnt surprise me if it was a some sort of secret military craft....... but of course i hope its off worldly!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool to me, but im no expert, and im willing to take classes to get up to speed on how photoshop works so i can examine these video's myself and pictures,

You made a comment on something you are bringing to us that will blow our minds? care to give us a clue? we have been let down so many times over comments like this, a clue? please!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The fact that "it" doesnt move makes me lean on the "fake" side more than normal and how the guy said "his battery went flat" - odd i dont see a battery warning on the lcd display...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Im most certainly no expert with analyzing video footage but I see at times a fairly defined rectangular area of pixelation around the object. Is this normal for camcorder footage?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
in my highest tone of voice "FAKE"

What is the main thing people complain about in ufo videos?

no tripod.

Why? Because the movement of the camera creates motion blur which makes it impossible to see detail when zoomed in.

Oh my even when you pause this video in the shots where the camera is jumping all over the place the image of the ufo is unchanged and just as clear as when the camera is not moving.

The funny thing is most CGI programs have a "add motion blur" button. It just makes the video to real looking though, so I guess he decided to no activate it.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is the video taper's comment on Youtube:

Videos: 105

Added: April 12, 2008
While I fed my dogs early in the morning, I saw...

While I fed my dogs early in the morning, I saw this object up in the sky over the house across the street. My battery went dead and I was unable to capture more footage. I feed my dogs early in the morning every day. That is why I taped this early.

And then go to his posted videos database

This is his follow-up Video with his comment:
www.youtube.com...

My question will be, why he is so vocal and hysteric in this follow-up video and so calm and silent in the one when he saw his "UFO".

Seems like he is trying to investigate his claim:
www.youtube.com...

In his 105 videos database, if you browse over it quickly you will see he is obsessed with Aliens and UFO. ...

I'm indifferent, will see the expert's opinion on the clip, but I'm leaning towards a hoax.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow! Great video! I would be very disappointed to find out if this one is fake. Having seen UFOs myself (here's a link to my post that describes our sighting www.abovetopsecret.com...).

I think it's fair to say that this one may be real regardless that it looks too good to be true. But this is how they look up there -- they look as solid and real as the chair you're sitting in... nothing "ghostly" about them except that when they hover like that, they have a sort of lighter-than-air look about them... at least ours did. In our case, we saw a couple of triangle UFOs and many Ufologists are not ruling out that such crafts are ours (the military). But to me, what we saw up there looked more like something in between, if that makes sense though right off the bat, common sense says they're advanced military crafts so in this regard, is the military also creating advanced crafts in other shapes too? Like the one that's in that video? This would seem to be the case.

Anyway, here's a quick image I created showing our sighting of the UFO triangle that was closest to us... the other triangle, which was further off into the distance was not noticed until a few minutes later.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Um... IchiNiSan, when you see these things in person, yes, many times one does become obsessed with the UFO topic -- just in case you're wondering.

Many of us here have seen them. That's why we're here in this forum.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Without this object either passing in front of a background object or behind a foreground object there is absolutely no way to determine distance and accurate perspective or size.

It could very easily be a very much smaller object hung by fishing line from the roof of the bldg to the left in the video, hung from a line/rod rig from behind the videographer or has been mentioned already, pasted into the video. It nearly seems as though it was purposely shot in the manner it was as to not be able to determine distance or perspective.

I did notice also the the object "defocuses" some or becomes blurry when he zooms in on the object could lend weight to an argument that the object is much closer to the camera that it appears to be in the video and zooming in on it merely makes it harder for the camera to resolve the object against an infinity background.

Feel free to bleeve what you wish but I think that because of the above mentioned reasons this video is suspect and inconclusive.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It doesn't seem to take much to zoom in with his cam. It's like the ufo is close and very small. That's just my opinion. I'm not an expert so CGI is up to them. I just notice how the zoom isn't much to get to the ufo.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, what's interesting about this one is that they do have flashing/pulsating lights like that that flash in no particular order -- that's how the triangle that was closer to us flashed its lights. Lol, seems like they got that part right.

Oh well, it's probably not real because as usual, we are not getting much information from the person who recorded it other than what's on the You Tube page.

And it would seem to me that if anyone really captured something like this by cam, they would be showing it in this forum or some other UFO forum out there but -- as usual, this is not the case. My guess is the only reason why they don't go to forums like this is because their video's are fake.

Wonder if someone could contact him to have come here to ATS to tell us more about his video?

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Looks good,...why not show the last moments of the sighting?

Like when it moves away, that would be more convincing.

Or did the witness just get bored and stop taping...

My thoughts exacty. For all we know it might be remote control, so why did the cameraman/woman decide not to include all the footage?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is the best ive seen this year i think.There are buildings for reference
and BIRDS flying in front of it if you look more closely. Oh one moe thing it does move but not much.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

My thoughts exacty. For all we know it might be remote control, so why did the cameraman/woman decide not to include all the footage?

Here's what the cam person says on the You Tube page.

While I fed my dogs early in the morning, I saw this object up in the sky over the house across the street. My battery went dead and I was unable to capture more footage. I feed my dogs early in the morning every day. That is why I taped this early.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As much as I want this to be real, the message left by the video poster just didnt seem right. The reason he stopped taping was because his battery went dead, yet there was no 'weak battery' logo on the screen, which I have yet to find any recording device that doesn't blink a battery when its almost dead. (with the exception of some EARLY vhs recorders)

It also looks a lot like a spray painted pie tin, with something else stuck on the bottom.... I dunno, could be real, but this is probably one of the least convincing videos I have ever seen.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Someone the You Tube page says that JAIME MAUSSAN is investigating this clip.
Will be interesting if he interviews this person on his show.

This looks like good material for Ghost Hunters too... if they find the camera person credible. But as for myself, it seems to good to be true... if it's CGI, it's too hard to tell just by looking at it.

PS -- here's what the person who recorded this video is saying in the comment section of his You Tube page:

I will let JAIME MAUSSAN take control of the media as well as the video tape-the original one. If he decides to go public, I will be on standby for anything that shall come. So far it's been hell for me with hundreds of e-mails and many other UFO investigative teams already asking for a copy of the original. Thanks

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
It also looks a lot like a spray painted pie tin, with something else stuck on the bottom....

Yeah a painted pie tin floating and spinning up in the sky complete with 3 light underneath it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join