It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Publicly Acknowledged: Winter Of Cloud Seeding Flights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

A normal contrail could persist but it would remain in its general shape blowing with the winds and not expanding.*

*emphasis mine

So your understanding is that the following is not correct:

At plume ages between 1 min and 1 h, contrails grow much faster horizontally (to several km width) than vertically (200 to 400 m), especially in highly sheared environments (Freudenthaler et al., 1995, 1996; Sassen, 1997). Young contrails spread as a result of turbulence created by aircraft vortices (Lewellen and Lewellen, 1996; Gerz et al., 1998; Jensen et al., 1998a,b,c), shear in the ambient wind field (Freudenthaler et al., 1995; Schumann et al., 1995; D�rbeck and Gerz, 1996; Gierens, 1996), and possibly radiatively driven mixing (Jensen et al., 1998d).

www.ipcc.ch...

At what major points do your collected data differ from any of the studies listed above, and is that data subjected to peer review?

[edit on 19-4-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

A condensation trail CAN persist for a long time if the conditions are right.

Persist, but not spread out to cover a large amount of sky in a haze. This would be the sign of a chemtrail.

So are you saying chemtrails have been around for many decades and in all that time no meteorologist studying them has discovered what they really are?

Back in 1970, for example, Peter Kuhn from the Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry Laboratory, Boulder, Co., descibed the 'spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets' as being a 'familiar sight'

ams.allenpress.com...

Was he lying? Mistaken? Or describing chemtrails?

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
so this backs up the mechanic who found a chem-tank and spraying apparatus inside an airplane he was working on ?..

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
All trails these days are from sparky lone high fliers.

Just take a look as one flies over head.

Never ever seen anything else.

I invested in government approved mines so I know they won't
get snowed in.

In fact it will pay for the silver mined out, Illuminati projects are so
easy to figure out.

apc

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
As usual another thread that starts off with some laughable attempt to prove a chemtrail theory gets blown away (pun intended) and devolves into the persistent contrail conjecture. Or no wait... now the contrails that persist are fine, it's just the ones that persist and spread that are bad juju. It's like a rabid dog chasing its tail. It doesn't matter how much factual science is shown to prove the dog will never catch the tail. Its brain is broken so forever round and round it goes.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by apc]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I doubt this lends support to that particular claim; Those were claims of contrails on commercial airlines. I think these are supposed to be chemtrails by a private company.

Not too long ago, a year or so, our Governor called for a statewide prayer for rain. Of course it started to rain right after that and then 'he' was capitalized when newspapers referred to him for a week. After that happened I saw a small aircraft, single engine from what I saw, flying out of a cloud. Then it rained for the first time in months. I wish I had a picture of it coming out of the white fluffy cloud but I don't.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
As usual another thread that starts off with some laughable attempt to prove a chemtrail theory gets blown away (pun intended) and devolves into the persistent contrail conjecture. Or no wait... now the contrails that persist are fine, it's just the ones that persist and spread that are bad juju. It's like a rabid dog chasing its tail. It doesn't matter how much factual science is shown to prove the dog will never catch the tail. Its brain is broken so forever round and round it goes.

I have yet to see ANY factual evidence which even gets close to disproving what I have seen with my own eyes: a distinctly different type of cloud that is thicker, and behaves differently than a NORMAL contrail.
Chemtrails are heavier and thicker than normal contrails.

I cant believe how close-minded you anti-chemtrailers are. You try do disprove what I myself and many thousands of intelligent educated folks have seen here in the US with thier own eyes.

I have seen many photos here on ATS which show the suspect chemtrails and they look just like the ones I have seen with my own eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have yet to see ANY factual evidence which even gets close to disproving what I have seen with my own eyes: a distinctly different type of cloud that is thicker, and behaves differently than a NORMAL contrail.

Chemtrails are heavier and thicker than normal contrails.

I cant believe how close-minded you anti-chemtrailers are. You try do disprove what I myself and many thousands of intelligent educated folks have seen here in the US with thier own eyes.

I have seen many photos here on ATS which show the suspect chemtrails and they look just like the ones I have seen with my own eyes.

I have no doubt that you've seen contrails that are heavier or thicker or longer lasting than the average contrail. What you have failed to provide a shred of evidence for is that they are anything other than a condensation trail.

You say that contrails can't expand or persist and I provided a link citing no fewer than nine studies saying that they can and do with no difficulty under certain conditions. What you have failed to do is show any data to support your claim that they "don't do that"-- other than state they do not look "normal" as though that was the end of the debate. I may as well claim that light doesn't really act as a particle and a wave, because I don't fully understand why it does so even though evidence shows it does just that, it can't be possible.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc

The UFO ether trails that fill the sky do float down.
Some how created into a mass of similar atomic compounds.
Similar perhaps in the initial cloud is of positive ions.

This causes spreading due to their heavy concentration of atoms
devoid of electrons that might keep them as normal air reaction.
There is more than heat on these air ships there is a highly electrical
motor being used.

The evidence of a white cloud is the index of refraction is similar
but not the same as air. An optics asked his class how to make white
paint, two substances of similar refractive indexes was his answer.

As electrons are captured by the ions, it seems compounds are
formed so the the original air will not be re constructed.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And I have yet to see any factual evidence that what you (or anyone else) have seen is any different to the persistent contrails that have been studied for decades.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I will tell y’all right now some of these cloud trails are done at very low altitudes and on days (and sometimes at nights) of clear weather! I am not convinced these chemtrails or contrails are merely water vapors when no other cloud formations are visible elsewhere except DIRECTLY over my house.

My main concern is how safe these crop dusting and cloud seeding and how the materials, such as aluminum, barium and silver iodide, found in these chemtrails or contrails are affecting the health of us land lovers below.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Personally I'd be more concerned about living a few miles downwind of a highway or industrial complex.

The possible consequences of cloud seeding is an interesting subject that I think needs further investigation. Not just whether the silver iodide used may have health implications but also whether it has more profound effects on regional climate (note: China is the leading country for cloud seeding and also has serious probems with drought atm)

I don't agree with cloud seeding for several reasons and am just glad it doesn't happen in the UK (if it did I'd be the first to campaign against it).

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Personally I'd be more concerned about living a few miles downwind of a highway or industrial complex.

The possible consequences of cloud seeding is an interesting subject that I think needs further investigation. Not just whether the silver iodide used may have health implications but also whether it has more profound effects on regional climate (note: China is the leading country for cloud seeding and also has serious probems with drought atm)

I don't agree with cloud seeding for several reasons and am just glad it doesn't happen in the UK (if it did I'd be the first to campaign against it).

Silver Iodide seems to be rather harmless unless you're pouring it on pancakes like maple syrup every morning. And does China have a drought because it is cloud seeding? Or does China cloud seed because of drought?
Just playing devils advocate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join