It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Myth

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
BTW, regarding flight in the air at any given time....

there is a website 'flightaware'...only shows Canada, the USA and Mexico...but aviation enthusiasts will enjoy it....because you can actually see, real time, what is flying over your house at any moment...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

there is a website 'flightaware'...only shows Canada, the USA and Mexico...but aviation enthusiasts will enjoy it....because you can actually see, real time, what is flying over your house at any moment...

Is there one that has Australian flights WW?

Just interested

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

And here's why the idea won't ever be carried out:

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey Ozweatherman, I have been observing these chemtrails/contrails over Sydney for a while and there have been a couple of things I found puzzling so I'm wondering if you have some logical explanation. First of all, one morning earlier this month 6/5 or 7/5 I observed 3 aircraft flying at very high altitude and in formation releasing these trails. I doubt that commercial aircraft would fly in formation so was it a cloud seeding operation (or something more sinister)? They continued to do this over different parts of the sky all morning. The other thing that occurred, and I wish I had a camera, was on a day with reasonable cloud cover (not overcast). A jet flying at an altitude low enough for me to see that it had no markings of a commercial airliner was releasing one of these trails and it did not dissipate but lingered in the sky for a very long time. The interesting part was that there was another (commercial) jet flying at a slightly higher altitude which had no trail whatsoever. I am no weather expert so maybe you can offer up a good explanation. I haven't made my mind up about these chemtrails until I find out a lot more info about them but I have noticed that they are occurring a lot more frequently which led me to start searching the net for answers. I don't remember the skies looking like this back in the 70's, 80's or even most of the 90's ( the odd trail maybe) and passenger jets were around then. Even if it is cloud seeding using silver iodide I have to wonder what impact it has on health and the environment.
Cheers.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I've lived in Maryland my whole life only recently this year I've begun to notice these trails. For the skeptics out there I would like to know if there has been any major changes to commercial aircraft in the past 1~1 1/2 years. I'll list several things I notice about these trails.
1. Noticeable shadow illuminating off them(even at night)
2. Intentional x cross shapes and not the wind blowing them to appear that way
3. The trails are laid running intentionally parallel
4. 3 or 4 planes traveling in the same direction parallel
The only speculation making sense for me right now is some new alteration to commercial aircraft or new sets of aircraft introduce in Maryland. Also keeping in mind the sprays would last for a few hours or so then completely stop later on in the day

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anon....not sure why I bother to respond, but it's only because I live in Arlington, VA. Pretty close to where you live....and I never have seen what you claim to have seen.

Untrained observers, asserting some sort of 'chemtrail' conspiracy??

This is how it starts....sorry.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The British government admitted that it was experimenting on large groups of its population in the 70?'s...yah i think it was the 70's via crazy chemicals in the air...so to think they are bogus...is bogus

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Lethil]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

Lethil.....good to bring this in, but can you substantiate what you imply?

edit....sorry it was a one-line...I have room-mates, and get interrupted, ocassionaly.

Hope that explains, sufficiently.

[edit on 5/29/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow! Is this thread still alive? Well then, I don’t care if these cloud formations are chemtrails or contrails, nefarious activities or normal phenoms and bogus or not. I would rather see some fluffy, puffy white clouds, which to me signifies a clean atmosphere against clear blue skies anytime, anywhere.

[edit on 2008-5-29 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.dare2baware.com...

That was just a google...im sure i first read it on an MOD statement though....

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Lethil]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

pikypiky, just keep looking up at the skis.....oops, I meant skies!!!

You will always see clean, pure cumulous clouds...with rain to follow!! Possibly, lightning and thunder too!!

Remember, high cirrus (such an oxymoron....) indicate a weather front, usually.

Ask Oz....he knows.....

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Hey Ozweatherman, I have been observing these chemtrails/contrails over Sydney for a while and there have been a couple of things I found puzzling so I'm wondering if you have some logical explanation. First of all, one morning earlier this month 6/5 or 7/5 I observed 3 aircraft flying at very high altitude and in formation releasing these trails. I doubt that commercial aircraft would fly in formation so was it a cloud seeding operation (or something more sinister)? They continued to do this over different parts of the sky all morning.

Havent checked this thread in a while

You have to remember that Sydney is a high air traffic area. It may have appeared the planes were flying in formation but in reality it is most likely that they weren't.

The other thing that occurred, and I wish I had a camera, was on a day with reasonable cloud cover (not overcast). A jet flying at an altitude low enough for me to see that it had no markings of a commercial airliner was releasing one of these trails and it did not dissipate but lingered in the sky for a very long time. The interesting part was that there was another (commercial) jet flying at a slightly higher altitude which had no trail whatsoever. I am no weather expert so maybe you can offer up a good explanation.

Again, it is ver hard to determine differentiating heights between jets. The difference of humidity levels at heights can someimes be extremely large even over as little as 1000ft. For contrails to form you need humidty. If the UPPER AIR water particles are too little, then the trails will not form or spread out.

I haven't made my mind up about these chemtrails until I find out a lot more info about them but I have noticed that they are occurring a lot more frequently which led me to start searching the net for answers. I don't remember the skies looking like this back in the 70's, 80's or even most of the 90's ( the odd trail maybe) and passenger jets were around then.

There have been many stories and even photographic evidence that date back to world war II about contrails. The increase in activity is due to the fact that the rate of air travel has dramatically increased over the last couple of decades. You only need to see a satellite image of the USA to see how many aircraft are in the air at one time

Even if it is cloud seeding using silver iodide I have to wonder what impact it has on health and the environment.
Cheers.

Silver iodide is only harmful if ingested in a pure, arge quantity. It is in the form of a crystal and is too light to descend to the ground. The idea is for water droplets to attach themselves to the crystals, increasing the size, increasing the chance of rainfall to occur

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well you are entitled to your opinion But this very afternoon I personally witnessed a jet trailing a 2 stringlike emission trails which turned into fuzzy strings and flowed into each other and were blown to the south. The trails were being emitted from the wing TIPS and not where the engines were located(2008DEC13) OOPs on their part

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In my opinion "chemtrails" are a completely farcical phenomenon. Every picture that I've seen as "evidence" looks like nothing but an ordinary jet plane contrail that has spread out and dissipated slightly due to air movement. There has been no real proof or even partial evidence presented that this is a real phenomena, much less any explanations of how this might be implemented, where all the planes would come from, how it would be kept secret, or even why it would be done in the first place. How ironic that the people who are complaining of headaches, strange symptoms, or mysterious smells are searching for chemtrails and probably looking right past the industrial pollution next door.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The obvious question to ask is - if Chemtrails are so pedestrian - how come we don't see them every day? How come we see long periods of total abstinence and then suddenly we get what can only be described as a concerted campaign to cover the skies - to whatever end - with a odious layer of CHEMPlume. It's statistically way outside of any semblance to random happenstance. And it's not that we don't see CHEMPlumes due to atmospheric conditions being less than ideal - it's that there just isn't the requisite air traffic (period).

As for the black-beams-as-mere-shadow hypothesis: why is it only one trail casts "a shadow" where there should be a multitude of shadow-casting events. That just does not add up ..you're stretching (our) credulity way beyond the breaking point to suggest arrow-straight black beams which extend with strange, invariant (undiminished) intensity right to the ground as just mere shadow.

Unlock the mystery of the black beams and you will have unlocked the mystery of the Chemtrail phenomenon. It's my observation (that) they typically appear at the end of a particularly odious CHEMCampaign.

It would be an idea to prepare in advance and image these fairly rare occurrences through a rotating polarizer and or film them in the near infra-red portion of the EM spectrum.

A convenient IR pass (visual block) filter is to be had by cracking open a legacy 3 1/2 floppy disk and placing the otherwise opaque media film (disc) contained there-in - into your optical path. This dark memory medium -disk appears transparent to most video cameras - cool!

One final observation - as consistently inconsistent as CHEMTrails are - appearing in all widths and breadths at odd intersecting-angles.. The one consistent observation is the coincident appearance of Crinkle-Cut© cloud structure .. a rib-cage, "Skeletor" patchy cloud-cover. Also, possibly a "popcorny" similarly patchy cloud-cover. This, in addition to the appearance of what are termed Sylphs . "pulled raw cotton" clouds. These have (all) been suggested as HAARP-related cloud formations by various authors - something to watch for.,

On a final note - I've noticed that the following day is more often than not a dull drizzly day. Never a downpour - just a persistent "nuisance drizzle" accompanied by a ubiquitous, alumina-white (dull white) ground-haze.

Definitely something is rotten in the State of Denmark as far as these "persistent contrails" are concerned. To suggest otherwise - is weird and smacks of potential co-conspiratorialism..

I respectfully submit!

edit on 26-1-2011 by Kolchak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

Hmm....despite your expose tptb have failed to delete these revealing documents.

they seem to be a bit slow on the uptake!!

edit on 5-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Actually,flightaware is delayed by 15 minutes and I guaranty you will not see tracking of aircraft spewing chemtrails.

When ever I observe chemtrails cross-hatching a beautiful clear blue sky turning it to a grey overcast mess I'm checking flightaware and,yep thats right no tracking.

My point being these chem-planes are not your typical commercial or private aircraft.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

apparently people in small overseas countries can do it better than you.

And G Edward Griffin thinks they are there too - but that's using "Planefinder", which might give better results.

Go figure......

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I commend the kiwi on her efforts.And I find G. Edward insightful on many subjects.

In my experience and observation with field glasses the suspect aircraft are not commercial aircraft.That said I can not discount the notion.

Thanks for the heads up on planefinder and I'll see what develops.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join