It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments made by son Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I just recieved a package via UPS today. Large. For my jeep. A roof rack.

We are going through the contents, to find out if any damage has impacted us. It did. Another story surely not for here. However. During the tear apart he starts saying something. I ask him to repeat it 3 times. Each time it is the same.

Here is the dialog.

Son: Daddy:
Me: Yeah buddy?
Son: If you trade places on a plane you might get hurt.
Son: You have to watch out...
Me: What do you mean by that?
Son: You will fall down!
Me: [I ask again,] what are you talking about? I'm not going on a plane anytime soon.
Son: You have to stay in your place, do NOT trade places.

What in the heck? I usually don't think much of what he says (other than he's just a kid). In this case the tone was scary. My son was dead serious.

For the record, he is nearing 5 years of age in a week. So I guess that makes him 5.

That is just creepy. I had started another thread umm, maybe a year ago where he said other bizarre things to me while 4 wheelin.

What is your take on this event? I really don't believe in much except myself and things that I can see, but wow. This really hits home. I once travelled for a living; all over North America. Gives me the creeps now. Just glad I don't fly on a regular basis now.

Any feedback is welcome. Take care and good night.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
not sure what you are implying with this story - your son having past life memories? or psychic?
myself i think you should check with your wife about what tv shows he might be watching.
i remember how real all that stuff on tv seemed to me when i was a yung'n
nice to see a parent tuning into his kids psyche

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
Son: Daddy:
Me: Yeah buddy?
Son: If you trade places on a plane you might get hurt.
Son: You have to watch out...
Me: What do you mean by that?
Son: You will fall down!
Me: [I ask again,] what are you talking about? I'm not going on a plane anytime soon.
Son: You have to stay in your place, do NOT trade places.

oh very interesting. I think your Son is talking about a plane of existence, not a aeroplane.

well that is what I got from it.

maybe your Son is talking about Astral Plane? Not sure, but that is what I thought when I read it.

cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Do you let him watch scary movies? Because i remember this in the movie 'final destination 2'. Maybe it has something to do with it. Anyway, if you ever go on a plane you know what not to do, just to be sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've seen a few shows on the tube where people are recalling an air disaster and mentioned a part of the plane being torn away, recalling that if they had taken the window seat, they would not be alive etc....do you think he may have seen a show like that?

When I look at the much more descriptive television that is on now, re-enactments, recounting of terrible events etc, compared to when I was a child when most details like that were restricted...well, I can only image the impact of some of the stories on children, and yes, I am even talking about the evening news. Does he have little friends he plays with that might mention things they have heard on tv?

When I was his age I was very impressionable in what I heard from playmates or others a tad bit older than I. Not to say it couldn't be anything else, but my first thought would be that he heard something on television. Even educational channels such as Discovery, TLC and others can be quite graphic at times.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Very interesting. When he was 4 1/2, my son started comparing having a severe stomach ache to "like when a skyscraper falls down". And out of the blue a month ago he explained in detail what the umbilical cord is for and what it was like to be in momy's tummy.

Children are very tender and not that far from the spritual plane. You have to listen very carefully.

edit: didn't your son say he saw a witch or something when you were out in the desert?

[edit on 19/4/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I remember your previous thread it was interesting. Kids aren't always taken seriously when we should they are more open then we are to messages from beyond if you will. Or it could be he watched a tv show where survivors from plane crashes talked about how they would have died if they hadn't been sitting where they were. Who knows for sure. You could ask him how he knows this. In any case just to be sure don't change seats on planes; just in case....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
wayno: Not sure either what I am implying other than it is kinda freaky. I don't believe he watches anything to scary except maybe some scooby doo, etc.

Thurisaz: Now that is an interesting thought, I never would have thought about the astral plane. I took it literally meaning airplane.

Harman: Nothing scary except cartoons. I will have to put that movie in my Netflix queue.

shockedonlooker: I don't think he has has seen any re-enactments etc, atleast not on my watch, but I guess it's possible when staying at the grand parents house. I have him in private school, so all his friends are in his class and all at the same age as well. I wonder what the kids do talk about together? That would be interesting to see and hear for sure.

kosmicjack: Yes, my son said he saw a witch while we were 4 wheelin. I have the video somewhere on ATS. I never did figure out that one. Was a weird ride for sure. I just happened to watch the video at a much later time than the actual incident, and it grasped me as very odd, hence I started that other thread.

gallopinghordes: I am hoping I don't have to fly anywhere anytime soon. But certainly if I do, I am going to be afraid.

Take care all,

new topics

top topics

join