It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's another theory if it hasn't been stated already (Pentagon Attack)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Of course, this may sound whack, whatever. It won't be the first... I know many people have asked what happened to the people on flight 77 if that plane in fact, didn't hit the pentagon. Even when they said flight 77 hit the pentagon, one of my first thoughts was that it was an empty plane. I know this sounds a little drastic, but what are the chances that EVERYONE scheduled for that flight worked for the government (NSA, CIA, DIA, etc...)? My theory is that it's possible that all of those people could actually still be alive and secretly working for the government as they have been all along. I know it's a little outlandish, but it's not impossible. Who knows, maybe they are living underground in one of the many city-like places the government has set-up underground. There have been people who have lied most, if not all of their lives to their significant others about their secret careers with the US gov. This is understandable and their job. I could see the "surviving" family members being interviewed and crying because they do believe it all to be real (plane hijacked and crashing into the petagon). If you are patriotic enough and believe in your government and the safety of this world, there are probably thousands of employees who work for one of the secret/semi-secret agencies with whom many of us know and would never even suspect them of working for the government. I'm not trying to prove this because I never could even get close, but it's just another thought to toss out there for everyone to think about and discuss. Also, you could possibly add flight 93 in Pennsylvania. This could at least explain some of the cell phone calls being made, since in all reality, it is highly unlikely that cell phones could have been used above a certain altitude. In fact several times before AND after 9/11/01, my cell phone was left on because I was expecting important text messages during flights. Not more than a few minutes after take-off, I have lost ALL cell signal and not got it back till a few minutes before landing. Anyhow, I'll stop before I ramble too much. Thanks and I'm open to anything pro or anti this theory. I have many thoughts that run through my head, this is just another random one.

G

join