It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you miss David Rockefeller after he dies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
David Rockefeller is an old man. He is 93 this year.

His days are numbered.

He is part of the global elite and long time Bilderberg member with his hidden agendas.

Will you miss him after he dies?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How can I miss someone I don't know?

I know what he's about, I know what the family is about.

I have no plan to cheer, or celebrate. Perhaps if he repents, I may smile.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If David Rockefeller dies, I think Bilderberg group might become demoralised and collapse.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I would be terrified if I were him. I can't imagine what the afterlife holds in store for that evil m%!$#@r.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government, which, like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
- John F. Hylan, New York City Mayor

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, all under their control. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
- Congressman Larry P. McDonald

"We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

[edit on 17-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

David mentions in his Memoirs (p. 416, paperback) that he founded the Trilateral Commission because he was unable to convince the Bilderberg's Steering Committee to include Japanese delegates at the meetings.

Seems like David is not all-powerful at the Bilderberg. So, it be unlikely that the group would collapse after his death.

IMO, the oil will keep flowing, and the media will keep lying - with or without D. Rockefeller.

[edit on 17/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am sure this will affect Bilderberg and Trilateral meetings because he is a well known person in those groups.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah like a cerebral hemorrhage!

[edit on 17-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The answer to your question is definitely.

The reason why is that David Rockefeller by comparison to others is a moderating influence, no matter how badly you read his record. Others are far worse in their policy assessments and puppetry to power figures. His omission of criticism of torture in the most strenuous terms is not encouraging. Others are equally suspect. The power vacuum could be occupied by those far more lacking in the social graces, if you will.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SkipShipman]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

I think David Rockefeller is a front man. Population control is by nature not something one person, even a rich person ,could do on his own. He is more sad than bad. There are many terrible stories about population control mainly from China but also from Africa, and from Latin America I would hate to associated with such a philosophy. Lest any one think that only non whites have been victimized by population control/eugenics freaks read about Carrie Buck. Of all the things which Victorians indulged in, its sad that Eugenics is still alive and kicking. Pray that David Rockefeller repents eugenics before his day of reckoning. In fact just pray for him anyways.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It would be the best thing to happen to this country. Although with the minds they have aquired in their empire more evil will arise.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

No.

Definitely won't miss Rockafailure. Mind you, I don't know him either, so that factors in. I mean if some dude in the town over from me croaks I'm not going to miss him either.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

Fat chance! He has many other 'Rockefeller' family that will hold his side of the bargain.

I will not miss him, no.. but.. I will still not wish his death despite how evil the man is. I will not adjust my frequency to his level. It's a waste of too much positive energy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Rockefeller is hot. He has tried to come forward with ET info, it just could not happen in his lifetime. As for population control, can you blame him? Perhaps there does need to be some house cleaning done.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar As for population control, can you blame him? Perhaps there does need to be some house cleaning done.

So are you going to volunteer the ending of your life in support of that house cleaning?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Well I probably do not have much of a choice. I have children in public schools, I eat food purchased at stores, drink water from the ground and bottles, take in aspartame on occasion, have electronics surrounding me, have a microwave oven, cell phones, a computer which I sit in front of far too often without my tin foil hat. I could go on but you get the picture.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm confused. Is there a younger David Rockefeller? Because a David Rockefeller flew in to meet the Around The Americas Tour guys and was on the boat for a week or so of that. That was last year because they were very near Valparaiso when the Chilean earthquake happened. Unless I'm mistaken, there were photos. I thought he was a younger man (like middle age).

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
David Rockefeller is an old man. He is 93 this year.

His days are numbered.

He is part of the global elite and long time Bilderberg member with his hidden agendas.

Will you miss him after he dies?

I don't know him.

But Jesus does. God wants his soul to be saved too.

We are all evil. No one is righteous except for God the Son.None.

But I hope he accepts the Son of God Jesus Christ. Even though negative energy works though people we have to accept it is Rockefeller but Satan that wants to kill 25% of the human race. Satan hates life and truth. Satan is using/briding certain human vessels to kill and spread negative energy.

Seriously. Who other than Satan want to kill steal and destroy mankind?
Forgive Rockefeller and forgive him for his transgressions like God forgave us for our transgressions.
Satan wants us to hate him. Jesus said anyone who hates his brother is a murderer. Even though he via his employees have done pure evil we have to have mercy on him. Its a trap.

I just hope that he find it in himself help cure all diseases and help solve world hunger with his assets.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What is this thread even meant to acheive, the day David Rockefeller dies will not change anything as im he has a successor to take his place.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
He is not the last of the Rockefellers, so why would Mr D Rock make any difference if he passes soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So any of you in favor of a 99.9% inheritance tax for anything over 5 million?
edit on 7-2-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join