It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has KV 64 been found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There has been speculation that another tomb has been found in the Valley of the Kings

Speculation is also floating around that the guy so many here love to hate may be involved in a tussle.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Any links or anything to this story?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Do you have a link to a source for this? it would be fantastic if true, but sad if who i think your talking about is involved, because we wont get to see everything, he likes his secrets and IMO believes we have no right to be involved in discoveries of this kind. I hope this is real i really do i need something to occupy my mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sorry just reporting a rumor

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Sorry just reporting a rumor

I have a feeling it's more than a rumor, and possibly more than one tomb. On one hand we have the radar results of the Amarna Royal Tombs Project which showed two possible tombs, one of which was of course KV63. So if they were correct on that one, they may very well be correct on the other.

And on the other hand we have news about the Egyptian excavation team that believes they may have found the tomb of Ramesses VIII between KV7 and KV8.

Very interesting stuff. Would be exciting if the tomb of Ramesses VIII was actually found, given that his rule was for only a year.

Wikipedia has a good little write up on this and this site has some news about the Egyptian discovery. Lots more info out there, folks...

join