It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Moderators on holidays or on strike?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is just a mere observation, but over the past few days I have not noticed any posts by Moderators, Super Moderators or Owners. Although I may not necessarily have actively participated in all of them I have been reading a number of threads in various forums. News, Sci & Tech, CiR, Skunk and others.

I know we are all big people and can look after ourselves. I have seen some fine self policing recently. But I am not just talking about the enforcement of Ts&Cs but their own personal input as well.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Have I just been reading the wrong threads or have they all been taken up to the mothership?

[edit on 17/4/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Hi VIKINGANT, maybe the mods just want a break? Maybe their tired of the flaming, insults, stupidity, and ingorance that shows it's head on here lately? Gazrock hasn't been on here lately because there's not many engaging or iinvestigative posts. It's also annoying when someone expresses their opinion and they get called ingnorant.

edit: spelling, more spelling errors

[edit on 17-4-2008 by malakiem]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by malakiem]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Try the debate forum. And just because you can`t "see" us, it doesn`t mean we aren`t reading...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

If thats the case I fully understand....and I don't blame them....
Like I said, it was just something I noticed and was wondering if it was just me.
As long as they are OK.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks Memory Shock. I only asked as the threads are usually thick with mods advising or commenting or just generally getting involved.

I take comfort in the knowledge we are still being monitored..

new topics

top topics

join