It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's tax plan sux...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am watching the debate right now and from what I gathered from Clinton is she is going to cut taxes for those who make over 250k and not raise taxes at all for anyone below that income... Is it just me or does this sound like bs... ? Am I mistaken or are the taxes really high for middle class right now? So that's fine no raising of the taxes, but the ones we have now are killing us... So how does this benefit me an most of the other middle classes out there? It doesn't... It sounds good to the ear, but is the opposite of what should be done... Obama has a much better plan than Clinton, in my opinion corporate income should be taxed the most... But I don't really want to get into that...

Don't be fooled people... I think the only hope we have is either Ron Paul write in and he wins or Obama... If Clinton wins or McCain we are so screwed it's not even funny... I mean correct me if I'm wrong here...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

What we got here is an election between a douche, a turd sandwich, and a tool. Thats whats going on. I hate to admit it but this year all the candidates are a piss poor lot at best.

Makes it hard for a person to be patriotic when your faced with the three stoges running for president!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Agreed, but we can still write in Ron Paul... Which I'm considering doing... We'll have to see what happens...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I can't believe she wins over Obama in any of the states... I can't believe people would be so stubborn... I honestly think if you like Hillary there is some other motive behind your decision... i don't think you know how bad she would be for us... I think you base your decision of lies or are just voting for her because you want a woman in office... Or because you liked Clinton... She isn't Bill pholks and she isn't the right person to be in office or to be the democratic nominee... She will lose against McCain for sure... I'd vote for Obama, but not Hillary, so if she get in, I guess it's write in Ron Paul...

Ideally I would like to see Ron Paul as pres, but since chances are slim that will happen out of who is there now Obama seems the smartest.. He's young, has energy, well spoken, honest (more so than hillary, can't trust her, bad feelings, ooooo)... I think he can do a good job...

top topics

join