It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is already a one world currency!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was just thinking today and this has probably been said before but I thought I'd put it out there none the less. The Bible says that a New World Order will put in place a one world currency... Well what if it was already here?

It came to me so simply, its advertised all around us and is fast becoming a social status symbol. Im talking about credit cards.

Invisible money that enslaves you into debt and constantly charges you for being in debt. Could this be the world wide system that will take over once the market crashes? Credit cards? What would happen if there were security issues and cards were being stolen etc. I know lets implant the card into someones hand so it cant be stolen! This is so possible today its not funny. Then we're just a hop & a skip to armageddon

Would be interested to read others comments.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You make a good point, I believe we are heading to a paperless currency, and personally it would be fine with me if all countries had one currency, to stop the confusion of trading it out and stuff.

In my opinion, the only TRUE world currency is sex.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
True I think the card is the currency, but I am in control of it, I pay everything off when the bill comes so these companies don't really profit, they just profit on those who are in debt, lets say my parents were strict with my spending habits when I was younger.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I've mentioned this before about our DNA being our mark and ID. It may than also mean that our children will be responsible for our debts and credit who have the same DNA. Your credit or debt could than follow you where you go in the world. This could be a problem if you had any clones though. Have you ever been abducted?.......are you sure?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting idea!

I read a book 19 years ago that suggested the same thing. But to quote from that book (--I do not recall the title of the book, so I cannot site the source...sorry!--)

"When the Bible was written, there were 3 main empires: Roman, Babylonian, and Assyrian."

The point the author went on to make was this: Your VISA card could be considered the Anti-Christ due to the following:

VI = The Roman 6
S = The Babylonian 6
A = The Assyrian 6

Therefore, when the Bible was written, it would have recognized your VISA card as being equal to 666!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by livingtorch
Interesting idea!

I read a book 19 years ago that suggested the same thing. But to quote from that book (--I do not recall the title of the book, so I cannot site the source...sorry!--)

"When the Bible was written, there were 3 main empires: Roman, Babylonian, and Assyrian."

The point the author went on to make was this: Your VISA card could be considered the Anti-Christ due to the following:

VI = The Roman 6
S = The Babylonian 6
A = The Assyrian 6

Therefore, when the Bible was written, it would have recognized your VISA card as being equal to 666!

You gotta be kidding me right, try harder
Oh and please let me know why the letters match up like that, why can't it be:

AM = The roman 6

E= The babylonian 6

X= The assyrian 6

But oh wait, it just so happens I have a mastercard and a discover card

Oh I guess god likes to discover and master card lol. Oh and why dothe romans have two letters and the others one, oh because you just made some claim that makes no sense at all lol. But wait, I have something I want to add, maybe all of those people are the credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, Transunion, but honestly your claim is just down right rediculous and makes no sense.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by WiseIsAwoken]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I see but it doesn't make sense with the 3 groups, they do forget to mention the other ancient groups though like the Greeks, the Israelites and any other mythical group of that time. but none the less I have a Visa.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseIsAwoken

I understand your skepticism. I am not justifying what was written in that book. I personally thought it was laughable (at best), but it was definitely something to think about.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The bible says that 666 is the number of a man. I myself lean more towards the bar code being the mark of the beast, being that no one can buy or sell without it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
For some reason I thought there was a currency for the world
and it was called gold.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by livingtorch

Don't forget that the New Testament was written in Greek. Also, in the Greek the number 666 is written 600, 60, & 6. I heard on Coast to Coast the other night that the Greek would for 6 also means to puncture, so it would seem that the micro chips that the government wants to implant in us might be the mark of the beast and the Bible says that with out the mark of the beast you can't buy or sell--which in effect makes the mark of the beast the world's one currency.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
"Don't forget that the New Testament was written in Greek. Also, in the Greek the number 666 is written 600, 60, & 6. I heard on Coast to Coast the other night that the Greek would for 6 also means to puncture, so it would seem that the micro chips that the government wants to implant in us might be the mark of the beast and the Bible says that with out the mark of the beast you can't buy or sell--which in effect makes the mark of the beast the world's one currency. "

THAT'S INTERESTING I'LL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT, THANKS.

new topics

top topics

join