It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We ALREADY Living in a Non-Constitutional Continuity Of Government America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Are We ALREADY Living in a Non-Constitutional Continuity Of Government America?

www.opednews.com

One of the top investigative journalists in the country, Larisa Alexandrovna (the lead journalist at Raw Story), says the following concerning her attempts to determine whether or not the U.S. is still officially in a state of emergency, such as would justify the continuition of Continuity of Government (COG) Plans implemented on 9/11:

"Well, I have called around... believe it or not, nobody seems to have an answer as to this simple question: 'are we in a state of emergency?' "
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We all know that this government hasn't been under constitutional rule for a long time. Although the process started long ago and was incrementally worsened, 9/11 was a major tipping point in the battle between a free society and an authoritarian leviathan where the state's will outweighs the good of the people.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Look up on Executive Order 12947 by President Clinton.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The final nail in the coffin of the formerly free, democratic, republic
was when the Federal Reserve was recently given the authority
that Congress or a Governmental Department has...

I'm not sure if 'continuity of government'
would include the reality that 'we' are now operational Fascists

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Declaration of National Emergency by Reason Of Certain Terrorist Attacks
www.whitehouse.gov...

Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest
www.whitehouse.gov...

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq
www.whitehouse.gov...

To name a few

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Holy shnikes! No wonder the Decider seems so relaxed, what with the soft shoe and all, he knows it's no biggie. We were check-mated long ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Indeed. While i admonish our current selection of presidential candidates, at this point i think anybody would be better than bush. Unfortunately, im not sure we can get rid of him. What will it take? The collapse of the dollar? War with Iran? Some shady terrorist attack?

Next thing you know we're stuck with King George for life. And none of our political representatives will have the balls to speak out about it.

new topics

top topics

join