It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Ron Paul's "REVOLUTION" mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have never really understood the appeal of Ron Paul. Yes I know where his unprecedented online donations come from, people from all walks of life who believe that Ron Paul is a herald for the end of a long shadow of the NWO. Or at least no Iraq War and legalization of pot. But I thought that the Ron Paul supporters I have seen were also intelligent, so why didn't they do their research? Well I have, and there are some facts I want "unearthed."

Ron Paul would like to see a robustly Christian America, and is against the separation of church and state, making him unconstitutional.

Ron Paul's free market policies would allow even the most powerful corporations to operate freely without regulation. (i.e. against network neutrality)

Ron Paul opposes gay marriage and abortion. Would pass decision to individual states, which is unsupportive of freedom and individual rights.

Where I got the info above.

I urge everybody to become informed on who is running for the U.S.'s highest office and leave no stone unturned.
Another good source is On The Issues

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wizard135,

Looking inwards, I see Ron Paul as a fresh breath of less polluted air than before. This must be better than the chemical Ali that is G.W. Bush.

This is a light year ahead of McCain’s self-proclaimed problem of the century that is ‘Al Queda’; ’Al Queda’; ’Al Queda’; that seems to be more important than the economy and well being of its people?

McCain would be the perfect front man of the marketing campaign that is Team Al Queda – who needs major terrorist attacks when you have McCain spreading the verbal terror every day? Should call it McQueda – people will be ordering it with fries next!

Not someone who would revitalise the ailing economy (he is absolutely useless at economics); deliver a clean bill of health to the American psyche but someone who proclaimed that he would find and kill Bin Laden – Er. Find him then!!!

Ron Paul openly espouses a Laissez Faire approach to economic and public management (it’s your money!) - surely America is ready for some liberal rather than authoritarian rule (in every sense of the word).

Gay marriage and abortion; free market policies; separation of church and state? Give me a break – what has your current Government been up to recently, please???

Time to give peace a chance – ‘light up the darkness’ may have a new meaning.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Interesting.
I'm ashamed to be a supporter now.

At this juncture. The current state of the Economy is proving Ron Paul to be a Prophet, amongst profiteers.
The things he said would happen, are happening now.
When placed into the Mix of current candidates, Ron Paul is a hero, among the zeros.

Too bad we ignored him.
The "Revolution", in context to his candidacy is merely a return to constitutional values, a sound monetary system, and a more fair form of taxation.
Fix these things, get your house in order. The door is open to address many other complex issues.
We ignored him, and now we have three corporate controlled wonder-schmucks to choose from.

Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul

join