It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Demonstrated - George Green - Wedding Cake Propulsion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
I think you are vastly overestimating the amount of (torque???) available.

Depends on the setup. It's the concept that can be expanded with science.
But for people like me who can't setup advancerd coils and redirect electricity at will, we start with thing slike these big mammas
Combine those with some l with similar circle magnets and a setup mounted on precision bearing would surely get a boost.
This invention
has a good bit of following and much evidence of being real. i've th seen the motor parts via a keelynet conference and the shaf was driven by magnetic forces.

Just because I would use a bunch of 10000lb pull magnets doesn't change the fact that science has smaller and more powerful devices with the same capability.

The universe is fractal based and this magnetic congiguration is scalable in a fractal manner.

b

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741
The magnet is just rolling the object underneath it, but in such a way that the direction of the roll is almost coincident with a vertical axis of rotation.

Does that description make sense?

Anyway, nothing magical happening here, sorry =/

Been really thinking about this and the fixed mechanism I had did not have the curcle magnet mounted to a shaft. It was a mouseball contained in an area that was a bit larger than the bottom of the ball.l.

I'll have to get on my fan project again to finish a completely harnessed mechanism and we'll see if I blew this all out of proportion

If I were to mounta magnet to a shaft at an angle to the shaft, would that offset any wobble or make it worse...?

b

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I watched this video last week and decided to try this out. I have been able to gather everything but the speaker magnet. I found some similar magnets available online but I'm not sure about the size. What diameter should it be?

What about this one, which is about 2"?

Ceramic Ring Magnet, 53x24x9mm

Also on using the ball from a mouse. Did you peel off the rubber coating?

This looks like a pretty neat trick even if you can't harness power from it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
reply to post by ianr5741

makes sense, but as I mentioned above, I replicated the device in a fixed manner a year ago. It had a fixed base and a fixed top and it still worked.

Are you sure this thing works? You're saying this thing can continuously spinning in a fixed environment after the jump start. I'm not sure about that, but keep me informed.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
aight, as mentioned a bit upward my base was fixed but it was not on a shaft. It was the magnet glued to the ball but contained so I clled it fixed. If you put all of this on a shaft then it will not work.

so disappointing.

b

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
This is what really throws a kink into the Billy Meier case. The wedding cake ship that everyone has so thoroughly debunked has a setup on top of it that is proven to be a free energy setup..

I'm not sure how it is "proven" to be an free energy setup. Just because it's circular doesn't mean it's a free energy device. Where was it proven to be a free energy device? Most saucers (fake or real) are circular. Does that make all of them real?

There are still quite a few problems with the wedding cake. (ie fallen pieces, garbage can lids, etc)

This reminds me of the Levitron. (incidentally , this toy was mentioned in Micheal Horn's last video)

You can buy the toy on Amazon for less than 25$ here

And here it is in action:

[edit on 23/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

As you may be aware this is actually whats known as the Hamel Spinning Disc developed/invented by David Hamel. In order for it to work the ring containing the magnets must occillate slightly or in fact it will stop. This problem was overcome using cones however as a magnetic free energy engine its not actually very efficient. Check out you tube Free Energy. There are loads of different types of these motors none of which were made by aliens but just good old fashioned inventive minds. Dont be fooled by George Greene...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes, I learned this same trick from David Hamel too!

You can learn a lot from David Hamel, but his videos are lacking.

David Hamel also had theories that prove Einstein wrong.

David Hamel also said magnets help with pain on the body!

He also claims to have learned all this from Aliens!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I also wanted to share the fact that this energy device was also known by Ed Leedskalnin.

Also, FORD, who created FORD vehicles. He had made a "Model T" that had a ring of magnets, and FORD claimed to know a way to make it spin forever, perpetual motion. It's also said that FORD was forced to change the design so that it wouldn't spin forever. Some type of threat suppression.

keelynet.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Its a very interesting demonstration that I have been wanting to duplicate on a higher level with Neodymium mags.
Although the design they showed required a little human intervention.

The ring couldn't be stationary it needs to change distance from the spinning mag in a sort of pulsing fashion. I would assume that the spin on the center magnet is directly proportional to the energy required to pulse the ring near and far. This isn't necessarily FREE energy as much as it is extremely efficient energy.

If you look at the very simple 4th part of the law of thermodynamics you can ascertain that the KEY to limitless efficient energy is mostly in engineering and not physics. Engineering our "tools" or "devises" to use energy through its natural transformations will be the closest to free energy we will ever get.

The flaw/problem with this design is that it still needs an initial form of energy to pulse the C-ring from the center rotating mag/generator motor. Unfortunately again I would hypothesize that the energy requirement to pulse the C-ring is directly proportional to the gain in energy from the spinning center mag/generator motor thus yielding a 0 energy gain or loss or very minimal energy gain. Of course this would depend on the lubrication used to create a frictionless surface for the spinning middle mag/generator motor to be efficient which again...lol we find ourselves using oil...

I'm not saying this design is silly or wrong or won't work, it is very intriguing to think of possibilities.

I still think the key to almost limitless free energy is utilizing the transformation of energy states to our advantage, we need to possibly rethink the way energy is used at all, a simple plug in to charge may be obsolete. Much how a kinetic watch can power itself through the movement of your arm while walking, we can design our tools and devises to power themselves through transformation of energy states.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

People have tried getting rights to this kind of stuff and the secret government always gets its way they buy you out and the tech is never released, be careful, i wish you luck. you should show a video but not give to much details so people can see that its possible but the suppressing bastards wont let us know of this kind of tech.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join