It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Demonstrated - George Green - Wedding Cake Propulsion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Free Energy Demonstrated - George Green - Wedding Cake Propulsion

www.projectcamelot.net

Take a good look: the demonstration is very clear, though what's happening physically may not be. You can make one yourself in under an hour for a few dollars and a trip to a hardware store.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I saw this a couple years ago after watching I think the 1998 UFO Congress video (don't quote me on that exact video title ) and I decided to put it to the test.
I have a laser and I went to the hardware store and bought about 60 small magnets and laser cut myself a ring to hold them. I then glued a torus magnet onto a mouse ball and voila!

Currently I have a set of larger magnets and am in the process of designing a contraption to hold about a 50x more powerful version than at this link.

It does work.

This is what really throws a kink into the Billy Meier case. The wedding cake ship that everyone has so thoroughly debunked has a setup on top of it that is proven to be a free energy setup..
If that works, why would the other info be false?

b
edited to add youtube link

The video link
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Bspiracy]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
great, just add a stable base for the turning mechanism and a fixture for the wedding cake along with controled voltage for the magnets (self generated) and you have a mild form of free energy.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Great retort to seeing a "free energy" source demonstrated. This is a huge demonstration everyone can see. Crank some coils in a large fashion, start it with a battery which pushes a shaft which recharges the battery, pumps power into the coils and also an output source.

The beauty in this is the simplicity and is maybe too simple to be taken seriously and too simple too be disregarded by such a simple answer ?

Obsurion: you mentioned you have a "mild form" of free energy. Do you have any other forms that are better or can be demonstrated? Just because this is linked to the Meier case, a reaction to the principles this clearly demonstrates should not be overshadowed.

I bet there's a few people on here that could see this vid and immediately devise a machine. Personally, the one I am making is for nothing other than a hurricane fan. We get hit a lot where I live and power frequently goes out. A fan created from this assembly would be worth gold. That's just a fan!

b

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've had plans I made something exactly like this over a year ago
I thought you would have to have the magnets angeled to sort of direct the force. Was never sure if it would work but it appears to be legit and I always thought it would make sense.

EDIT:... why does everyone always suggest electric magnets when theres ones that magically power themselfs?

[edit on 4/16/2008 by Bumr055]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
EDIT:... why does everyone always suggest electric magnets when theres ones that magically power themselfs?

[edit on 4/16/2008 by Bumr055]

well in the video, it was a perfect example requiring no external energy source. but to power something practical you would need a device on a larger scale. If you can get such a device moving, you could use the energy developed to amplify the current taking place within the magnets. thus creating a stronger magnetic field, increasing rotation, and overall creating a unit that increases power output. (until it becomes superheated, too dangerous to handle, or looses its magnetic properties which would require extreme temperatures.) this is simple physics, the idea itself is not that difficut to grasp.

in case of national emergency, raid Car Toys or Radioshack on day one for their speakers.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is So PATHETIC!
Go ahead, I dare anyone to build ANY practical device from that.
Good lord!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
But isn't this just two magnets interacting? Eventually those magnets will demagnetize. Then to get it to work again, you will need to re magnetize them which takes power. This is just using the energy stored in the magnets. It will run out.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

or replace the magnets? and who cares if it takes power to recharge them? so long as the power generated over time is greater than what you'd use to recharge them you still have a net gain. and thats what its all about, a net gain

once i get my patent later this year(well applied for so i have the protections from it, and i still a few things to finish on the prototype) i may post some videos of the device im working on and have had great early results, but until i have a patent, and can verify my initial results to make sure i didnt make any mistakes, im not sharing details with anyone (and so no one can accuse me of scamming people im not taking any investment cash. all my own dime)

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Damocles]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I always knew that the key to free energy was magnetic forces. I have drawn up many schematics similar to this one but never quite like it. It's perfect! The only problem is it is not perpetual, like the poster pointed out above me--the magnets will eventually demagnetize. However, it is the closest to free energy we can get!! Imagine the efficiency of a magnetic engine, it's brilliant.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

""" It's perfect! The only problem is it is not perpetual """

Hence the reason why you need the power generated by driven shaft to also pump power through coils which will increase the magnetic force. So yes, it is perfect. Perpetual in concept as well. Once a battery kick-starts such a process, then the "net gain" will always be present.

This is how I see such a device in a scale we could all use.
Take all of the nuclear reactors, Use the vent tubes everyone is so used to seeing as a holders of huge arranged coils of copper driving a large shaft which in turns supplies energy to simple folk like me while at the same time supplying power to the coils to increase the power to the shaft which increases power to the coils which...
point made I'm sure. Battery backup would be potential energy harnessed from the earth.

Coastal:
Waves would be the battery to start contraption if it ever needed to be serviced
River : can be a battery to power coils
wind can be a battery...

a small hand cranked version would eventually power an even larger version and so on. Theoretically, if a system built from this process was somehow connected, one man could hand start power to the globe.

perfect.

b

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
reply to post by rizla

or replace the magnets?

Then they are effectively batteries. That are no more free-energy than gasoline...

and who cares if it takes power to recharge them? so long as the power generated over time is greater than what you'd use to recharge them you still have a net gain. and thats what its all about, a net gain

If there is a net gain, where is it documented?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ungh... Okay, while I remain skeptical of this, I will attempt it. If I didn't, it would be simply ignorant. I already have all the parts mentioned in the video.

Now I do have a couple of questions. They said polarity on the ring doesn't matter... does that mean the ring's magnets can all be in random polarity? Or does it mean they have to all be aligned polarity wise, but it doesn't matter which you chose?

As for the disk magnet. Is that a standard ring magnet from a speaker? Or has he chosen to use an overly complicated ring set from some exotic variant of a speaker? It doesn't look like a standard ring magnet.

[Edit] nevermind, I found the detailed image on the OP site. I shal begin messing with this tomorrow... or maybe this weekend. I do have allot I want to do with my HHO setup tomorrow... bah, I'll let you know when I try it.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Isn’t there a limiting size on permanent magnets anyway?
If you try and do this with an electromagnet, I believe that it will fail once a load is placed on it. Even the permanent magnet version will possibly fail once you put a load on due to the resistance acting back on the spinning magnet. So he can spin that all day long on the table, but lets see him make a slightly more powerful version, attach the generator, and power something with it.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

reply to post by rizla

or replace the magnets?

Then they are effectively batteries. That are no more free-energy than gasoline...

except they would in theory last much longer than batteries would and while it was producing power, it would still be cleaner and cheaper than anything using fossil fuels no? so, for the time being isnt that more attractive than to continue polluting the planet with oil products?

and who cares if it takes power to recharge them? so long as the power generated over time is greater than what you'd use to recharge them you still have a net gain. and thats what its all about, a net gain

If there is a net gain, where is it documented?

well, as no one has successfully used this design to produce power i doubt that there is one documented for this device. i was of course referring to "down the road" so to speak once it hit a point where it was producing usable power. as long as it produces more than it takes to spin it over the course of a year and does so with no harmful emmissions, isnt that going to be considered a "win"?

i mean we're not talking star trek here yet. we should take what we can get and be happy with it until its further developed.

but thats just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I hate to debunk this one because I am actually a believer in free energy.

However, I know how this thing works and there's nothing unusual about it.

Picture a top. Imagine a magnet pulling on the shaft of the top to hold it upright. Then imagine the magnet pulling the top along the surface of the table.

If you hold the angle right, you will make the point of contact between the top and the table's surface work to spin the top by pushing on its point just a little bit off center.

Same thing is happening here. The magnet is just rolling the object underneath it, but in such a way that the direction of the roll is almost coincident with a vertical axis of rotation.

Does that description make sense?

Anyway, nothing magical happening here, sorry =/

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

makes sense, but as I mentioned above, I replicated the device in a fixed manner a year ago. It had a fixed base and a fixed top and it still worked.

If I had family members who were a bit more "tame" then I would still have it for pics. If I ever get off my arse and finish the Hurricane fan then I'll post pics.

b

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies
This is So PATHETIC!
Go ahead, I dare anyone to build ANY practical device from that.
Good lord!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ATS4dummies]

On second thought, it has given me another completely different but very interesting idea. It's not free energy, but damn close.

Thanks Bspiracy. I have officially eaten my own words.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

reply to post by rizla

or replace the magnets?

Huh? is anything free? what is meant by free anyway?

I think the word "free" in the free energy concept is mis-leading. What is truly meant by "free" energy IMO is:
It is a source anyone anywhere can use without harmfully extrapolating from the Earth, damaging the Earth or consuming resources unable to be recovered. Resources will be assembled in a manner that once used, only necessary parts and services are needed to indefinitely use said energy source with 0 cost of operation until parts or service needs to be redone.

I have a contraption I want to build now after thinking about this a bit more.
A three wheel bike with a circle magnet config around the rear shaft gear. a circle magnet on each wheel being turned a bit and you have a pedal and cruise vehicle

After I spent the money on the magnets or got some copper wire to be wrapped into coils that produced a magnet force to help propel the wheels, wouldn't that be a free energy transportation vehicle ? It may not go 0-60 in 3.9 seconds but it could get you where you wanted to go in minimal self effort. This is all speculation so throwing hills in the equation hasn't been worked out yet

It's surprising to me this process doesn't "click" in peoples brain and launch rockets of ideas. I'd like to hear any others someone may have that would be practical and simplistic in construction.

b

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
A three wheel bike with a circle magnet config around the rear shaft gear. a circle magnet on each wheel being turned a bit and you have a pedal and cruise vehicle

After I spent the money on the magnets or got some copper wire to be wrapped into coils that produced a magnet force to help propel the wheels, wouldn't that be a free energy transportation vehicle ?

I think you are vastly overestimating the amount of (torque???) available. Sure this thing spins but there is very little resistance. Add the resistance of any type of axle or bearing (let alone the weight of the bike and a person) and your "motor" will be unable to spin at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join