It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has absolute power for full disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Threads have been made about scientists wanting to come forward or individuals coming out soon with the truth on UFO's . Some even wonder if George might unless he doesn't really have the power to. Lets say
'hypothetically" so even the skeptics can answer this without agreeing they exist that aliens are here and our govenment knows about it.
1. Do you think the Presidents of the United States have the power to disclose such truth or do you think the presidents are totally out of the alien loop?
2. If yes they know and have the power would you think Obama is a likely candidate to do such a thing?
3. If no they are out of the loop then its unlikely to be disclosed . i'm sure all the "absolute un deniable" proof/ evidence is safely hidden or has a great smoke screen disinformation protocol. So WHO Has Absolute Power Of Disclosure?
4. Still on the assumption its true then i guess we cant rely on the aliens to do a press conference. So id like to know what the atmosphere is on ats about how its gonna be and who's gonna do it.

sure you may say we are here doing the disclosing by talking about it but i'd say a large percent of info is taken from the internet "like we are ants on the floor picking up crumbs" or it seems what we get is full of holes and/ or half truths and we argue with each other about how real it is.
whats the recipe folks ? who's it take and how do we make it get here faster? what can we really do to make the process become a reality?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The President does not have the power for 'Full Disclosure. Putting aside considerations such as 'aliens' and 'conspiracy theories' for the moment, giving a person who will only be in power from 4-8 years all the most guarded secrets of your country seems ludicrous.
Some Presidents might have a level of clearance higher then others, because they've been traveling in military and defense circles much longer then other candidates. Still, the President is more of a figurehead when it comes to hard strategy and development decisions since the nature of the American government is severely compartmentalized.
The person, if such a human exists, that can give 'Full Disclosure' likely doesn't show up on any census, has no citizenship and completely doesn't exist as far as the government papers go. You will never know who this is.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There is one force of political and military power on this earth; everything and everybody eventually answers to it.

Its power comes from the fact that it reserves for itself the right to issue currency. All other humankind serve this power by being forced to work for this currency.

This power is under the control of a family practicing the clever issuance of this control politically all over the earth, and has been doing it for over 200 years.

They are the Rothschilds. The single most wealthy family in all the world. Their wealth has been estimated by some researchers to exceed 100 Trillion Dollars. They own everything of importance, everything of influence, and influence everything they cannot directly control. Underneath them are the Rockefellers and several dozen other families whose combined wealth could feed, clothe, house, educate, and provide healthcare for the entire human race. But this is not their goal. To them we are vermin and need to be exterminated. They are quite simply, evil.

They own and control all the important secrets mankind has discovered, all the technology, all the political and military forces and control it by blackmail, threats, and funding. If there are high secrets of UFO disclosure, they are under the direction of the world banking elite and their will is reflected in the policies of the government and military, hidden behind labels of "national security".

Nothing on this earth can fight them financially, because no matter how many dollars are thrown at the problem they can always create more.

As long as this banking dynasty pulls the strings like puppet masters at the top of the pyramid... controlling world banks, the military industrial complex, the political parties, the justice system, the mass media... all by creating whatever amount of money that is needed to buy them up, virtually all human efforts to fight them will be futile.

Quite simply, they have a monopoly on counterfeiting money and we do not. By being able to control who and what gets financed around the world, they undermine our society so profoundly that there is not a foundation we can build our civilization on that they cannot corrupt.

Only if humanity either grows enough spiritually to resist the temptation of greed, allowing these evil financial forces to bribe them with wealth that was stolen, or if humanity removes the power of these international banking cartels to create money from thin air and charge interest on it, will we ever relieve ourselves of the chains we are forging for our own slavery.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

wow that was not expected.
in fact i've never heard of them. But i'm sure their are lots of groups and powerful families im unaware of. I never paid much attention to the idea of influential groups or compared them to the investigation of UFO's. I've only recently become interested in the idea of UFOs so i learn something new every day i search. these past few years ive seen more and more unusual stuff but so occupied with stuff i put it off. i can't deny something is going on in the skies i just haven't been able to judge for myself what the truth really is. which is why i posed the question who do we need to tell the world and what do they need to say and show.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
mrRviewer

The truth is that there is no truth – crazy, I know. But no-one in ATS, joe public, not even the American President knows the truth. That is the most important commodity in the ET issue. ‘At every level there is a different lie’ (forget where I heard this, Bob Lazar maybe – I’m sure someone will kindly fill in the gaps). But this quote is important to understanding the multifaceted approach to the information business.

It is similar to the way information in a typical corporation is managed: only 10% approx. of what is discussed at the boardroom reaches the people on the shop floor, even then it is difficult to determine between rumour and reality.

As for the Rothschilds!! Owning trillions combined with the Rockerfellers et al, it doesn’t add up to suggest that they control the world (or have so much influence, surely they would have been ‘taken out’ if this were the case and there would be many reasons for doing so). Slaves (through uprisings and revolutions) have been known to kill their masters due to the control and treatment they bestowed upon them, so why this has not happened to date given their alleged levels of control defies belief!

Nevertheless, it appears that indigenous peoples of the world with little to offer and no monetary system have more freedoms today than we will ever have!! So maybe there is a point to be had here.

As for your question, as above, there is no answer. I think a better question would be ‘why there has been no official disclosure’ in the first instance.

My two bob. (There is no spoon, so why eat with it?).

Brei.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Imagine if you're part of a group of people who are buddy-buddy with each other, all with the goal of subjugating the world's population under your rule. Imagine if you implement this by forcing a banking system onto the world which REQUIRES them to get into debt in order to have any money available to buy & sell with.

Pulling this scam off would mean holding information from them. You must be sure that they don't begin to think too much... or ask too many questions. You need cleanup crews to dispatch those annoying groups who gather up too much of a thorn in your side.

Most importantly, the presumption that our little planet is isolated and alone would have to be maintained. That way the little peons would have to ask authority for answers to their questions, like "who are we" and "what are we doing here" and "how do we provide for ourselves".

When you control to whom the questions are asked, you can be sure what answers they get.

On the other hand, if ever a power presents itself which could challenge the status quo, which could in the eyes of the people represent an alternative way of doing things, which would be clear evidence of successes where we have had nothing but failures, you challenge the authority that the powerful wield over us. You challenge their systems, you challenge their money, you challenge the answers they come up with by decree.

This is the reason they hold onto the UFO issue with such tight grips. Let the people know that there is no limit to freedom, no limit to prosperity, no limit to imagination and success... and they break free of your strangle hold.

Right now we are so indoctrinated into the ideas of scarcity: scarcity of money, scarcity of food, scarcity of land, scarcity of resources... scarcity everywhere. We believe that everything must be PAID for, that we must earn a living, that tribute must be given to the system to always sustain it...

When in reality it is the natural world around us which provides. Our imagination and ingenuity magnifies what seems to be available by being a force multiplier. We can have or do anything we want so long as we work together and do it responsibly and for the right reasons. There is no limit.

The brainwashed of this earth do not even know how small the box is that our minds have been placed in. There are so many restrictions we could easily break free of, if only we let ourselves believe it.

But the human controllers of this earth are doing everything they can to prevent this from happening. Their control over us requires our minds and bodies to believe that this is the best we can do, and that anything we receive we only receive by supporting a system which keeps us near starvation, scarcity, death, disease, and warfare.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i guess its true what when we say "don't ask a question that you won't like the answer too." it seems at first ignorance "may" be bliss. That is to say if the ignorant and the wise both wind up together in the meat grinder. Perhaps being wise will save us from a horrific end or speed up whats planned.
that is to say its all as you say and the worldly way is orchestrated by a select few with not such a sweet ending. those who would be wise to change it may find themselves cut down like a tree in the way.then the rest will be complacent and mailable to just except this as it is.
Well now im confused as to how highly advanced beings "if aliens exist" they could be so quiet and let humanity war it out over such menial things "in the grand scheme of life". We are a race thirsty for knowledge and understanding yet if they are there/ here and let evil few kill and suffer the many then what are they up too? another unanswerable question i know.
Well now i think ... so what if they are watching .. it is what it is and they're here hiding. do we need them? do we need disclosure? we have an audience. now i just hope they dont try to become director or producers and cancel the next season.
reading threw all these threads to try and get a big picture or an idea of the unknown to see what fits is hard. so many things may fit and then contradict each other. like i said thirsty for knowledge and understanding especially since a few things from what i've seen and heard where im at.So came the question who has the power to release the truth.

i suddenly see Jack Nicholson screaming at me ... "You can't handle the truth" hahaha!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I always had a suspicion that 'Disclosure' on the matter of Extra-Terrestrial life may not come from just one official source - or a President for that matter, as the President seems only to be the cover face for the government, with their speech writers and advisors, got to ask who really makes the decisions and pulls on the strings.

I always though it would perhaps begin with a Government organization like Nasa, maybe even ESA announcing primitive biological life on Mars (After all the Mars Phoenix Lander is due to land at the end of next month, perhaps they will strike gold and discover the right condition for life at the polar caps.) and build up to revealing more and more about elusive ET Species.

To me this seems like the sensible thing to do from their point of view, also, the Publics interest in the space program has dwindled drastically over the years; what better way to re-ignite the publics interest I often wonder....

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
I always though it would perhaps begin with a Government organization like Nasa, maybe even ESA announcing primitive biological life on Mars (After all the Mars Phoenix Lander is due to land at the end of next month, perhaps they will strike gold and discover the right condition for life at the polar caps.) and build up to revealing more and more about elusive ET Species.

A very good response.

IMO unless we elect Kucinich as president you can forget about any sort of disclosure coming from the commander and chief. I really doubt our current president knows any more about aliens or UFOs than the folks here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Very true, although Kucinich should probably have kept his mouth closed about his UFO experience - ultimately saving his presidential campaign. He should have waited until he was closer to the White House before he let that one out the bag! Even though I admire his courage in facing those laughing hecklers, he should have zipped it! I also believe that your President isn't in the know about such matter, his father probably is though..

Disclosure, as we have talked about so many times here on the ATS board, will not happen through Government sources as I said before - but keep watching the science news and the space news (www.spacedaily.com is a great lil site, updated daily) and follow what happens next month with the Mars Pheonix lander, I have a funny feeling something significant will come of it - just a hunch
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

follow what happens next month with the Mars Pheonix lander, I have a funny feeling something significant will come of it - just a hunch
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong

Whats your feeling Smugallo - just curious!

Brei.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
so you think evidence of life will exist in the polar caps of mars? i would suspect evidence of water but i thought the interesting things to check out would be those two faces or suspected glass tubes. what do you suspect will be found and do you really think it will be publicly displayed?

new topics

top topics

join