It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN: 9/11 Was an Excuse For The US to Invade!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What? Ahmadinejad is behind the times.
All of this is old news to us here at ATS.

Someone should send him a PM and invite him to join us.

JSR

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
why do i feel like im in the 911 forum?

Originally posted by TimeTracker
Someone should send him a PM and invite him to join us.

i tell you.....because of some of the things this guy says, it almost seems as though he does read this site. some of the things are almost too close to threads i read here.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by JSR]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Uh, please explain to me why anyone should ever pay any attention to what the ranting, raving puppet president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes or says. That's kinda like asking Charles Manson for his take on an issue.

Uh, maybe because if he wanted to ... really wanted to ... he could take over either Afghanistan or Iraq at the drop of a hat ... with the consent and approval of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

If Iran decided to invade full force we'd be powerless to stop them short of a full scale nuclear attack.

The official Iranian Military consists of roughly 500,000 active and reserve forces. These are officers that that stand ready to fight. The Revolutionary Guard has roughly another 100,000 officers ready for battle at the drop of a hat.

But, what's really scary is the Basij forces. This force is made up of men, women and children volunteers that are claimed to number roughly 12 MILLION. Of course that number is probably drastically over-estimated and and not all those men, women and children would be capable of invasion. But, I'd still bet on a fighting force of at least 3 million if Ali Khamenei put out the call.

That's why I would worry about what the leaders of this country have to say about anything. Crazy or not, they're a still very capable enemy. One that I would never wish to fight.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Great now if you say you don't believe the official story on 9/11 you'll be cast as a Ahmadinejad sympathizer.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I just wanted to reply to your comment.about messing with the U.S the U.K and Israel.That they are going to receive some shock and awe.
I hope you understand that Russia is on Irans side.They have warned the U.S. that they had best not start a war with Iran.
It is all over youtube.
I am so sick of our (U.S.) government being bullies.
If people don't do what the U.S. says they threaten them then start wars with them.
It is sickening.
So if Russia sides with Iran and nukes the crap out of us lets hear you singing your bully song then.
What is wrong with people?
With views like yours.(bully,bully,bully)
We will all end up getting nuked one day.
I would say people need to wake up.
Some of us Americans have opened our eyes and see we are heading for BIG TROUBLE.
Then the rest still have their head stuck in the dirt pretending the government still loves them.
I have children that are going to have to grow up in this mess that we have allowed to happen.
When will it ever be enough?
I guess we will all have to go down with the ship because enough people won't wake up and make a change.
I would like to thank all the blind Americans for taking me and my family down with your ignorance.

We spend trillions of dollars to kill in Iraq and have people starving to death and homeless here at home.
What is wrong with this picture?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Those attacks are used as an excuse for the war-mongering globalists to steal, rape, and murder people, all over the world. They want to kill all of us, but they can't do so. We cannot allow them to destroy us or the truth-movement!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Uh, just a little bit naive there, dude. Don't kid yourself into thinking that the US has done anything even remotely close to muscle flexing in Afghanistan or Iraq. Like I've been saying, Bush held a waaayyyy too humanitarian viewpoint towards this war and that's why we're locked in a quagmire. Had we gone into Iraq and used even a fraction of our full firepower (and I'm not even talking about nukes, either) Iraq would be a smoldering pile of crap devoid of all life (and devoid of all terrorists, present & future, but that's for a different topic.)

If Iran right now decided to "invade full force" we'd simply pull out our ground troops and proceed to unleash hell on Earth against them... and they'd drop like flies. It would all depend on how we decided to fight them. If we made the mistake of following international guidelines of warfare that are purely intended to handcuff the powerfull since the agressor rogue nations never follow them in any manner, then yeah, we'd be in for a long drawn out mess. If, however, we actually bring war back to what it has always been, a zero sum game with a winner, a loser, and spoils of war for the victor, then we'd have no reason to set a single ground troop on the sand until every fighting man, woman, and child that took up arms against us were incapcitated. In my viewpoint, an American soldier should never set foot on hostile soil during war unless it is for cleanup or recon missions. We have the technology and the accumen to bring any enemy on this planet to their knees without losing a single US troop or placing a single US troop in a combat zone. Unfortunately, war has become far too kind and far too humane.

So if we fight a humane war (an oxymoron if there ever was one) then yes, the power and might of Iran causes us some greif, but if we fight a real war, they're not even a blip on the radar. And I remind you, I'm not even talking about the nuclear option in which we could easily encircle the globe with a storm of fire that would leave nothing in it's wake should it ever appear the US was about to topple and be overtaken. America still has a huge set of brass balls, my friend. We simply haven't swung them around as much as we used to.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What do ya do with Iran Dubya? You do what we did with the Nazis. Completely crush them. Put their military back a hundred years. Raze the cities to cake mix. Then remodel the country. Completely eliminate all traces of the mad men and their power base. Then re educate the people. Look at our success in turning the german from a Nazi to the people of peace they are today. It can work again. This may take many years, please remember we still have troops in Germany sixty years later to keep the Germans down. Iran may take even longer!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

LMAO.

Sounds like someone gets off on power trips.

Don't worry. I don't kid myself. I know that we have the most powerful military in the world and if we wanted, we could completely destroy it. That was never the question. The question was, "Why do I want to worry about what the leader of Iran says."

I spoke in rational, reality based terms. You can fantasize and get your rocks off on other people's death and destruction all you want, but the fact remains: If the U.S. chose to wage a war in such a manner as you suggest, it would be brought down by the other world powers such as Russia, China, and practically any other Nation that could mobilize in a timely fashion. Just like what happened to Hitler in 1945.

And if you don't think that it would happen, then you sir are naive. Because I'm sure Hitler shared your same philosophy when invading Poland.

Invade a country. Have it taken back by the people that live in the region. And in retaliation, kill them all? Yup. Better find an underground bunker and quick because retribution is coming. The world simply would NOT have that.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nice shift of gears there. You've gone from posting about the might of the Iranian military to a completely different topic of the rest of the world's military forces against the US. Which I must have expected because I did, after all, put in the fact at the end of my thread about how this country's leaders would nuke the world if it ever appeared that we were about to fall.

Iran has no claim to Iraq. If they were stupid enough to enter the country and take the fight to America's army, the rest of the world would loudly denigrate America for her actions, but it would all be lip service. There would be official rebukes and possibly even vieled threats, but in the end the only way China or Russia would get into a war against us is if their interests were catastrophically affected.

Now, do you need to shift gears again or might you actually address my comment to your original post? I'm actually curious to know if you really were trying to say that Iran, by itself, stood any sort of a chance against the US.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Uh, please explain to me why anyone should ever pay any attention to what the ranting, raving puppet president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes or says. That's kinda like asking Charles Manson for his take on an issue.

Sorry but this "raving puppet" seems to know more than most americans what happened to those buildings. The 3rd building (7) was self admittedly "pulled" with the order of the owner of the WTC. So there were detonators inside at least one of the buildings (7). Oh and tell me how a Plane is gonna make a 90degree angle in the largest support columns which looks as if it had been cut with a blowtorch...now I said looked as if...Wether it was thermite they use which was found at the seen, or just the angles they stripe on beams before the mass detonate...im not an expert...I just know a plane didnt do that nor did collapsing floors.

Maybe the raving puppets are the ones that come on TV saying 6 more months.

Iran is our next target and the propaganda will spin the perspectives so you see a raving lunatic as the one that wants to create nuclear power, when the truth is all they want both Bush and the Raving Lunatic is Power, and in this sick day and age its only achieved with nuclear capability. He just like all Govts are trying to make a better place in the future for their people by saying YOU CANT PICK ON ME...I have NUKES!

But hes saying what many of us have been screaming for a long time.
Watch "911 mysteries" on Google video ...This is made by a pissed off republican whom was going to prove 9/11 was NOT an inside job...He soon saw his errors, while uncovering the Truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Yes. That's exactly what I am saying. If Iran invaded either Iraq or Afghanistan by means of the Basij forces, then either of those countries would fall out of U.S. control.

If such an event would occur, it would break down into far more international political issues than, "We're bigger, better, and stronger."

As much as you would like them to, not every country in the world quakes in their boots at the mention of the United States' Military Industrial Complex.

It's pretty obvious that you're just trolling for an argument to tell everyone how bad ass the U.S. Military is. You asked why you should care and I gave you a reason. Now you want to break it down as to why the U.S. would win.

If you don't care what Ahmadinejad has to say, or question why you should care, maybe you shouldn't have even wasted your time to post a response to the thread.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Come on you can't be serious about the russians? They love the mess in the ME, conflict increases the price of oil and that makes Russia rich. At the same time they are playing for something else, a deal. A deal for what? Maybe Ukraine, maybe Georgia, maybe both, maybe something else. The russians are not our real enemy. Their enemy is our enemy, militant islam. They will deal with us. Iran will be a done deal for sure.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
. Sure, you can voice your opinion in the states... but get a little too loud about the truth, and you're either discredited, or simply labeled a terrorist.

Or, like a certain White House presidential attorney, you commit involuntart suicide, or simply vanish. (maybe an alien abduction!) They now HAVE all the power, and theres' not a damn thing a person with integrity can do but pray, wait, and let God sort em out. And HE WILL. They think they have us in their noose, but they will use it themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ahanutjob is just spouting off again. Next week he will go on about how the holocaust didn't happen.

www.debunking911.com...

A challenge to conspiracy theorists:

1) Find a steel frame building at least 40 stories high

2) Which takes up a whole city block

3) And is a "Tube in a tube" design

4) Which came off its core columns at the bottom floors (Earthquake, fire, whatever - WTC 7)

5) Which was struck by another building or airliner and had structural damage as a result.

6) And weakened by fire for over 6 hours

7) And had trusses that were bolted on with two 5/8" bolts.

www.livingsteel.org...

1.1.6 Behaviour of Steel Structures in Fire

As previously mentioned, steel loses strength and stiffness at high temperature levels just like any other building materials. Although the effective yield stress for design purposes, generally is taken as zero at 1200 0C, in actuality the yield value does not fall to zero unless the steel reaches its melting point, 1550 0C. This melting point hardly will be reached in building fires. Although the steel is a non-combustible material itself, it has a high heat conducting value, which adversely affects the structural performance during a fire exposure. That is why it is important to create a fire design for the steel buildings.

I am always amazed at how people seem to forget how heat and fire affect steel. Add to it things like weight, force of impact from 2 large fast moving planes, and hours of uncontrolled burning.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Oh my..... I just can't wait for the US, UK and/or Israel to shut Mr Dinnerjacket up once and for all. You do not mess with those three countries at the same time and get away with it. Shock and awe is something Iran's just about to get into.....big style!

ufoorbhunter: Your lame comments never cease to improve so please stop wasting space with your lame 8th grade type comments and go back to school.
Come back once you know the meaning of Shock and Awe and what it can cause to innocent lives, and also when you pass the 8th grade.

Its thanks to un-educated people like you for bringing complete retarded idiots to power

Way to go!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

ufoorbhunter
Oh my..... I just can't wait for the US, UK and/or Israel to shut Mr Dinnerjacket up once and for all. You do not mess with those three countries at the same time and get away with it. Shock and awe is something Iran's just about to get into.....big style!

Who made you spokesman for the American, British and Israeli people. Sorry to burst your reality bubble but one thing I do know is that the majority of the British people have no stomach or inclination to get involved in another phony manufactured war. As for Mr Ahmadinejad, he's entitled to his thoughts and opinions. It's called freedom of speech. Only fascist control freaks would seek to take away that right, but then for some ignorance is truly bliss.
I'll be in shock and awe when people like you wake up and face the cold, hard truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join