It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN: 9/11 Was an Excuse For The US to Invade!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names," Ahmadinejad told Iranians in the holy city of Qom.

Ahmadinejad has said the attacks were a result of "mismanaging and inhumane managing of the world by the U.S." and should not be turned into another Holocaust "used for slaughtering people."

First he says its based on the lack of names. Now he says its based on America's foreign policy that provoked 9/11. Make up your freaking mind Ahmadinejad!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hakii
reply to post by burdman30ott6

You are entitled to your opinion, However i am many others on this board, Would like you to support your theroies with actual facts, From creditable sources. Besides the offical story. Please link us to why you are lead to believe this, Telling us were all wrong LEADS to nothing, Telling us your "Creditable" means nothing. please show us what leads you to believe this

Till then your just "Another one of those people" in my eyes

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Hakii]

Alright, will do. However, I'm not an idiot. I know fully going down this road that there are plenty of tinfoil hats out there and those that own them will automatically attempt to discredit anything that doesn't support the "Bush brought the towers down" agenda by saying anything else is just parroting the "official story" and, therefore, is just me buying into the machine. Like Freud said, sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar. Likewise, sometimes the story our government tells is the truth (not always, but sometimes.
)

www.popularmechanics.com... page=1

For many decades Popular Mechanics has been considered a highly respected publication. I'm a whole lot more inclined to put my faith behind their panel of experts than I am to blindly place my trust in the pipedreams of a scatterbrained wannabe film director and his army deserter cronie.

I could also say that my beliefs on what happened, reached from my experience in the field, not from "being told" what I should believe, lines up with the 9/11 commision report. But, once again, I'll expect that to be discredited as a source by those that are determined to buy into the fantasies of Mr. Avery & Co.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I dont why those 2 links that i posted are messed up. One link is for news google the other one is for a news agency in china. What the Iranian pres said is all over the internet now. except that msnbc is not reporting it.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Just to stir the pot a bit, I will post this link.

www.serendipity.li...

It's a good read and does a good job at "de-bunking" the "de-bunkers", if that even makes sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i hope there is more breaking news about what the Iranian president said. I wonder why msnbc is not reporting this story.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by b4christ15

Flagged for later thourough perusal.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by b4christ15

I enjoyed that link, It was really well thought out imho

as for burdman30ott6, i know it is a personal question But may i ask which "Qualifications" you have, and where you got them from? If not that is perfectly fine. I'm just trying to compare your "Work Experience" with their "work experience" and qualifications

sincerely,
Hakii

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis on structures from New Mexico State University. I have post graduate structural engineering credits, though I am not currently persuing a master's degree I am about a semester of coursework from getting one when I decide to return to school. I'm a licensed professional civil engineer. I have 8 years of experience in engineering design & analysis under my belt. I'm not an expert by any means, nor do I claim to be, but I do believe that qualifies as more education, experience, and even insight into the issue of the collapse of the buildings than the average person on the street has. As a result, when I see something like "fire can't cause the collapse of a building" I don't take that as being the gospel because I know better than that.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
burd,
We're not talking standard buildings here, we're talking skyscrapers, TWO of them, which did exactly the same thing, fell into their own footprint.
Remember, the firefighters reported the fires were 'contained' which is backed-up by the black smoke, suggesting they had burnt themselves out.

Unless ofcourse you're refering to building 7, which was clearly still standing over the BBC's reporters' shoulder, while she was stood their reporting it had allready collapsed.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wizard

The reporting of the WTC7 collapsed before it actually collapsed is no conspiracy except to say the news organization just want to show they have the most updated information compare to others. Whats the point of reporting before it actually collapsed half hour later? And the two towers didn't not fall on its own footprint, debris spread all over the place hitting other buildings.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Now, Now....

I expected this. Of course we are going to listen to the great iranian president ajma-demijad (i don't really care how his name is spelled).

...After all, he is a great humanitarian leader.

...Him and his buddy Hugoo Chaviz are pillars of the world.

...They are the leaders of world peace.

...Together, they are the only source of good real honest trustworthy world leaders.

...They are not evil anti-christ people like Bush & Cheney.

Don't Their Countries give billions of dollars in aid to people around the world? Oh no, that's the Evil US empire.

Don't their countries support the United Nations with $$$25% of their budget??? Oh no, that's the EVIL US EMPIRE.

I forget where is it that women are considered second class citizens and have to cover their faces in public....hmmmm???? Is that in the EVIL US EMPIRE UNDER THE EVIL DICTATOR GEORGE BUSH???????
Let me think about that one.....

HMM? where is it again that the government just took over the news media????? Could that be the EVIL US EMPIRE?????
You would think that, if this was the case, EVIL BUSH DICTATOR would have had a lot of these newspeople killed for the way they speak about him....but I haven't seen anyone be-head-ed in the EVIL US EMPIRE.

Where is it that the leader of the country states there are no homosexuals of any kind? and calls homosexuallity a problem? Is that in the EVIL US EMPIRE???

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

The reporting of the WTC7 collapsed before it actually collapsed is no conspiracy except to say the news organization just want to show they have the most updated information compare to others. Whats the point of reporting before it actually collapsed half hour later? And the two towers didn't not fall on its own footprint, debris spread all over the place hitting other buildings.

'Most updated information'? 30 min before it happened? What are they psychic? And actually yes, building 7 is a big part of the conspiracy, not only because of the timing for when it actually dropped, but also to what the reported reasons were that led to that drop in the first place.

The meaning of 'falling into it's own footprint' means the buildings didn't topple-over - as i'm sure you allready know.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wizard
Unless ofcourse you're refering to building 7, which was clearly still standing over the BBC's reporters' shoulder, while she was stood their reporting it had allready collapsed.

Does anyone think that maybe, just maybe, the reporter made a mistake about which building?

And who cares about what the President of Iran has to say about 9/11. The Israelis will have his decapitated head stuffed into the belly of a pig soon enough.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
You would think that, if this was the case, EVIL BUSH DICTATOR would have had a lot of these newspeople killed for the way they speak about him....but I haven't seen anyone be-head-ed in the EVIL US EMPIRE.

Wait for it!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

What in the world are you implying here? I'm lost!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Its a fact that the firefighters were being taken out and told everybody that the building was going to go down. People on the ground may have mistaken that the building already went out. Its like a kids game of whispering and passing on and the last kid gets a message that is not exactly what it was from the first. Its coming down goes to its already down when word reaches to the news organization.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Oh my..... I just can't wait for the US, UK and/or Israel to shut Mr Dinnerjacket up once and for all. You do not mess with those three countries at the same time and get away with it. Shock and awe is something Iran's just about to get into.....big style!

I may not like that blowmouth from iran, but if.... what he is saying is in fact the truth, what then......do you just deny the reality because he said so, that is the real issue for most of us, which we are now facing.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well, you won't get an argument from Bush's first Treasury Secretary, Paul O'Neil, who has documented that the administration had targeted Iraq from the outset.

(CNN) -- The Bush administration began planning to use U.S. troops to invade Iraq within days after the former Texas governor entered the White House three years ago, former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill told CBS News' 60 Minutes.

"From the very beginning, there was a conviction that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go," O'Neill told CBS, according to excerpts released Saturday by the network. "For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap."

Suskind said O'Neill and other White House insiders gave him documents showing that in early 2001 the administration was already considering the use of force to oust Saddam, as well as planning for the aftermath.

"There are memos," Suskind told the network. "One of them marked 'secret' says 'Plan for Post-Saddam Iraq.'"

Suskind cited a Pentagon document titled "Foreign Suitors For Iraqi Oilfield Contracts," which, he said, outlines areas of oil exploration. "It talks about contractors around the world from ... 30, 40 countries and which ones have what intentions on oil in Iraq."

So, just how crazy is Ahmadinejad? On this point, he's spot-on.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Back to the OP.

For the record, I visit Iran a couple of times each year. The comment I hear most on the streets, in business meetings, round dinner tables and in social gatherings is:

'I HATE this F***ING government, and I HATE Ahmadinnejad...' and other unprintable variants on this theme.

The current government in Iran is the least popular ever, especially with the educated and professional classes. The semi-literate, reactionary and ultra-conservative rural poor were responsible for the election of the current president by a wafer-thin margin. All the Iranians I know want liberalization and the re-entry of Iran into the global community. If you think GWB is disliked and distrusted in America, then you really need to spend some time in Iran to discover what real distrust and hatred of your president looks like.

Knowing this, it's ironic seeing Ahmadinnejad granted any credibility by posters on this thread. Apart from his take on 9/11, he pronounces publicly that the holocaust was invented by the Jews, Israel is bent on global domination and that Holy Shi-ite Islam is destined to conquer America and that all Americans must accept Islam.

Understanding this, you really think his beliefs about 9/11 have any merit? He certainly discredits the '9/11 Truth Movement' but then he's not the only one to do that.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso

I forget where is it that women are considered second class citizens and have to cover their faces in public....

Not in Iran. You won't see any woman covering her face there, save maybe some remote village where time stands still. In the cities, they wear make-up, earrings, often low-cut tops to really push the boundaries and rebel against the 'Islamic dress code'. The only Islamic dress complied with is the headscarf (often just a hairband above the ears) and covering the buns so they're not too sharply defined. Otherwise, anything goes. They are very western actually - unlike the Arab world.

Now Saudi Arabia, that's a different story.

Where is it that the leader of the country states there are no homosexuals of any kind? and calls homosexuallity a problem...

Execution is mandatory in Iran for acts of homosexuality. It's not often carried out, but it's in the penal code nevertheless.

There are of course many religious sects in the USA who would also support this view. I was in Arkansas last week, and a bunch of Chrayst-eeans tried to convince me that death for gays is God's Law, so it's not just the Iranians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join