It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN: 9/11 Was an Excuse For The US to Invade!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

IRAN: 9/11 Was an Excuse For The US to Invade!!

www.cnn.com

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad cast doubt over the United States' version of the September 11 attacks on Wednesday, calling them a pretext used to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.xinhuanet.comafp.google.com... z-sAihJzHcE71twwmeI1zQ" target="_blank" class="postlink">another link

[edit on 16-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I could have told you that. Wake up America and face the facts not the lies.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Uh, please explain to me why anyone should ever pay any attention to what the ranting, raving puppet president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes or says. That's kinda like asking Charles Manson for his take on an issue.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I can see your point. I wonder how you would feel about the Japanese Parliaments feelings on this issue.

www.nwotruth.com...

Perhaps they garner a bit more credibility.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
there were other top officials saying 9/11 was a lie. look at how the towers were bought down. by bombs not fire. not all americans are dumb. i figured that was reason before the Iranian prez told that to the media.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Uh, please explain to me why anyone should ever pay any attention to what the ranting, raving puppet president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes or says. That's kinda like asking Charles Manson for his take on an issue.

Hold on. Charlie often makes sense in his own twisted sort of thinking. At least he knows he shouldn't lie to the parole board and tell them what they want to hear.

He knows he is crazy and needs to stay locked up.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Charles mason didnt lie. i believe the iranian president.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh my..... I just can't wait for the US, UK and/or Israel to shut Mr Dinnerjacket up once and for all. You do not mess with those three countries at the same time and get away with it. Shock and awe is something Iran's just about to get into.....big style!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
they shouldnt want to take part of that. there is no need to prove to the public 9/11 was real and try to keep proving it. thats dumb on their part.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I hope everyone including the media, public, governments who were involved with the 9/11 scam attacks are bought to justice, jailed, and beatened. but why didnt the government list the 3000 names from the towers????

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

If it was actually a "they" we were discussing here, then maybe "they" would garner more credibillity with me. Unfortunately, the link you posted is one man, a Mr Fujita, making a series of reaching "things that make you go hmmmm" statements before the japanese Parliament. The other men who are cited in the transcript actually seem to find what Fujita is suggesting to be an unrealistic scenario not worth discussing further.

9/11 wasn't an "inside job" any more than the moon landing was filmed in a quanset hut in Arizona, the Weekly World News had real photos proving 90% of Hollywood is composed of aliens from space, or there's a fleeing president of a civil war torn African nation that would like to deposit $25 million into my bank account but really, really, needs me to email him my account information to do so. I haven't seen anyone claim, as Fujita states, that they heard "explosions that sounded like professional demolition" In fact, his very quote of the firefighter doesn't once mention anything about professional demolition. It does say “it went boom boom boom like explosions were going off.” Have you ever sat in front of a fireplace? Did you notice that things, when exposed to heat, tend to pop and crack quite loudly? Now imagine you suddenly are sitting in front of a fireplace 10,000 times that size, burning with an even more intense heat.

I'm a civil engineer with an educational background in structural engineering. I've tested more concrete cylinders and steel reinforcing members than I can count and, without exception, they fail with a loud popping sound. I can also tell you that the manner the buildings fell in was universally accepted as being very predictable based on the damage incurred from the fire. All it took was one upper floor dropping down from the steel not having enough insulation around it and the added stress on the next floor down snapped it, causing both floors to drop down one level, wash, rinse, repeat all the way to the ground level.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

fire doesnt cause a building to fall. private companies even proved that government was lying. i gave 2 links and there are more links. look up on google and click news.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You may consider contacting www.ae911truth.org... They seem to have different viewpoint than yours and they are certainly qualified to share their viewpoint.

Richard Gage, AIA is the founding member of ae911Truth.org. He has been a practicing Architect for 20 years and has worked on most types of building construction including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings. He is employed with a San Francisco Bay Area architecture firm and has most recently performed Construction Administration services for a new $120M High School campus including a $10M steel-framed Gymnasium. Currently he is working on the Design Development for a very large mixed use urban project with 1.2M sq.ft. of retail and 320K sq.ft. of mid-rise office space — altogether about 1,200 tons of steel framing.

www.ae911truth.org... members and supporters

[edit on 16-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Fire certainly does initiate what causes buildings to fall, especially when the skeleton of the building is improperly shielded against such a fire. Once several floors lose their dead load to the floors below it those floors buckle and a chain reaction occurs. Actually watch a building demolition sometime (and I'm not talking about an explosive demolition, either. Rather I'm talking about a modest 5 or 6 story building that is brought down with a wrecking crane.) They colapse the top floor down onto the lower floors and, generally speaking, all it takes is the top 2 floors before the remaining floors drop down purely under the loading.

Civil Engineer, background in structural engineering, I have diplomas and I'm licensed. I think I might just have a little bit more of a grasp on this issue than the average internet poster does, including the abillity to sniff out bullcrap such as the stuff these independant companies that claim this was a demo job toss around.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I usually disagree with Ahmedinejad when he goes on his rants.

But this time... he's hit the nail on the head.
He's right, absolutely right.

The majority of the world realizes 9/11 was used as an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. The problem is, the White house has their own public in a noose. Sure, you can voice your opinion in the states... but get a little too loud about the truth, and you're either discredited, or simply labeled a terrorist.

There's nothing the people of the states can do other than turn around and pretend it's all not happening, and pray one day it will end.

Mr. Ahmedinejad is right. Too bad the only person who feels safe enough to say it out in the open is a current target of the White house itself.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
FYI, if we were to limit the discussion to only Building 7, I might be inclined to buy into a controlled demo theory. That entire building was basically a government structure, full of government offices including sensitive information. I can easily see why our government might have a sort of self destruct sequence built into their buildings which house sensitive information. I can't say I'd have any problem with the knowledge that they utilized that mechanism and brought the building down hours after the two towers came down. I haven't ever seen any claim that anyone lost their life in the building 7 collapse nor do I believe the building was salvageable (considering they leveled the entire site of all structures after the initial cleanup was complete anyway) prior to it's collapse. Honestly I don't view it as some great and vast conspiracy either way. Our government obviously will go to great lengths to protect sensitive information and, if they didn't, I'd have to question their intelligence in allowing any risks that might allow that information to fall into enemy hands, domestic or foreign.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Absolutely...The whole entire world is now aware of what our criminalistic cabal did---They used 9/11 as a launching pad to rape Iraq, all based on complete lies...And now we're stuck there, and so many people's lives have been lost and devastated, with no end in sight for the suffering. I can only pray that someone on this planet will bring these war criminals to justice for their crimes against humanity.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion, However i am many others on this board, Would like you to support your theroies with actual facts, From creditable sources. Besides the offical story. Please link us to why you are lead to believe this, Telling us were all wrong LEADS to nothing, Telling us your "Creditable" means nothing. please show us what leads you to believe this

Till then your just "Another one of those people" in my eyes

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Hakii]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
9/11 was the final straw for sure.... for the re education of the ME just as we re educated central europe sixty years before. Enough is enough.... terror is terror and the people need re educating just like the Germans were in 1945. Lol and Mr Dinnerjacket needs re educating too........

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It actually sickens my stomach that the american govt have sprialled this madness, way way to much. They are I feel are directly responsible for the attacks, by provoking, interrogating, lieing and making every excuse for every other war they create and cause.

There atitude, is like so what? they got all their power, oil, diamonds and evil tactics done. Killing millions of innocent people. Going against humanity, going against the UN, lieing to their own nation. Now they are doing it all over again to satify their selfish desires.

They do not care for 9/11. If they did we would not be in the mess and cospiracy we are in today. Hear my point. The American govt to me are an evil bunch.

I really hope the world will know the entire truth of this.

When it does guilt and shame will reach them to the grave.
As for the rest of humanity we have try to restore a stable world for everyone as equal to live in peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join