It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEC to Investigate Elton John's Fundraising Concert on Behalf of Hillary's Presidential Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

FEC to Investigate Elton John's Fundraising Concert on Behalf of Hillary's Presidential Campaign

www.judicialwat ch.org

Press reports also show that Sir Elton John, on March 17, 2008, through the Clinton campaign, sent out a mass email announcing the concert and soliciting support. The Elton John concert took place on April 9, 2008 and raised more than $2.5 million (from the sale of 5,000 tickets) for Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton for President.

However, according to 2 U.S.C. § 441e, “Contributions and donations by foreign nationals,” it is illegal for any foreign national to “make a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value…in connection with a Federal, State or local election.” The Washington Times reported March 27, 2008, that a “1981 FEC decision prohibited a foreign national artist from donating his services in connection with fundraising for a U.S. Senate campaign.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.washingtontimes.com
www.hill aryproject.com

[edit on 16/4/08 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is just Hillary gasping for her last breathe before ALL her money and people run out on her.

She owes money she can't pay back and can't pay her campaign workers now who are leaving her. So, why not just break the law to try to keep going, (for the ??? time), she has already proven she is above the law and doesn't give a rats ass (for want of a better word) what other people think of these kind of things she's done.

She doesn't care what laws are broken to try to raise more money for her campaign, and yet she is campaigning to become a presidential candidate who will swear to uphold the countries laws! (scratches head)

www.judicialwat ch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmm, makes one wonder how much Columbian money has been laundered into her campaign seeing the deep roots between her family and Columbian interests. Could there be any connection with teh Billions of dollars of depleted uranium that was just confiscated in Columbia?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is a quote from another article:

Chelsea Getting Big Play

Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton will appear tonight with her mom at a D.C. fundraiser, and she sent supporters an e-mail today touting the campaign's contest to win tickets for the Elton John concert.

When I heard that Elton John was throwing a concert in New York for my mom's campaign, I knew it was going to be a night I didn't want to miss.

Want to join me there?

Then it goes on to say:

Enter now and you might join me, my mom, and Elton John for his one-night-only concert in New York on April 9. Make a contribution today.

And if you want to check out the "ENTRY (CONTRIBUTION) FORM", here it is:
The "Elton and Hillary Concert" contest

And the Hillary camp still claims it was legal?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So now Hillary is family of Pablo Escobar? Who knows.., everything is possible

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
More juice? Oh please! FEC is purely conducting window dressing:

Nothing happened then- nothing will happen now- but the FEC will give people hope that something will happen.

BS! Window dressing. Please don't be so naive. If the FEC was going to something they would have- a long time ago. Not gonna happen. Bush will not be impeached either. This is all window dressing crap for civil containment because the powers that be are not quite ready for the curtain to go up yet. That is all.

end transmission....

Sorry- Have to add this eloquent observation of Elton John:

[edit on 16-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Pobrecito Elton John! He's such a beautiful soul, i wouldnt be surprised if it was his idea in the first place!

I dont like Hillary, but people, when are you going to understand that THIS IS A GAME that Elton himself doesnt know about.

Hillary is supposed to turn this into a circus !!! Its all going according to plan!

Cant you people see past this charade? The president has already been picked, one Barack "Barry" Hussein Obama.

This is all a game. Pluheeeze!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I never meant it to sound like Elton John is to blame for this "infraction" of FEC laws.

But Hillary and the "Big Wigs" in her camp surely knew it was against the FEC rules waaayyy before the concert took place.

After all, it's not the first time she was admonished by the FEC for foreign supprt of her campaign.

(PS - I actually meant to put this in the "Breaking Political News" forum, sorry about that! If a Mod wants to move it, that would be fine)

top topics

join