It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personal belief?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm leaning toward a neo con conspiracy with a heavy involvement of Zionists. Ultimately, who profited?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Bush wasn't having a meeting with Bin Laden's brother. There isn't even ANY proof to suggest they saw each other. Please noticed the bolded sections by me.

There are many business and connections between the Bush family and the elite of Saudi Arabia.

Do you really think Bush Snr is not going to meet with one of the guests of honor at the meeting...

Bush did meet with Bin Ladens brother here are my sources:

Washington Post

It didn't help that as the World Trade Center burned on Sept. 11, 2001, the news interrupted a Carlyle business conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel here attended by a brother of Osama bin Laden. Former president Bush, a fellow investor, had been with him at the conference the previous day. - Source

The Observer

On 11 September, while Al-Qaeda's planes slammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the Carlyle Group hosted a conference at a Washington hotel. Among the guests of honour was a valued investor: Shafig bin Laden, brother to Osama. - Source

Now the truth. WTC-7 Collapsed in closer to at least 13 seconds. please watch this video

Timing the video it seems it collapsed in about 6-7 seconds. I dont know how you get 13 seconds to be honest. WTC7 actually collapsed at 6.8 seconds heres the facts not your disinformation - Video

As far as Mr. Jenning is concerned. Did you know he told LC to leave him out of their FC video? Everyone was told to leave the area around WTC7.

Please explain in detail and with sources if you may.

Interview with Barry Jennings - WTC7

The interview has been cut off where they say how they made it to the lobby, but when they did make it down, Mr. Jennings found it destroyed and littered with dead bodies. He said it looked like, "King Kong had came through it and stepped on it, so destroyed, I didn't know where I was. So destroyed that they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, that I believe the fire department made to get me out." Shortly after he made it out, he was seen on several news channels telling his story - Source

Mr. Jennings is still confused as to why Building 7 had to come down at all, and does not accept the official reason that the noises he heard were from a fuel oil tank, "I know what I heard, I heard explosions". - Video

Read the NIST report. They explain it.

Sure no problem lets examine shall we:

Did NIST look for evidence of the WTC towers being brought down by controlled demolition? Was the steel tested for explosives or thermite residues? The combination of thermite and sulfur (called thermate) "slices through steel like a hot knife through butter.

NIST STATEMENT: "NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel."
- Source

Explosive sounds do not mean bombs. This has been talked about here at least 200 times.

wow ok so hundreds of witness's were just confused whether it was explosives or just debri falling. Big difference. Especially when there are witness's seeing "flashes of light" around the buildings. Thats an incredible choice of words.

Who said that it was in the rubble after the collapse?

The main point was obviously missed. If i were you i would read it again.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The whole problem with ALL of this is that people have WAY too much trust in this form of government, that even if it gets bad, it can never get to a point where it wouldn't be at least MOSTLY what it once was, for the totally assbackwards reasoning that "No, this is AMERICA you're talking about here. We're FREE." As if emphasizing certain words makes things true.

But just look at it. Strip away all the fancy wrapping, and LOOK at what's left.
Greed. Money. Profit. Corporate interest. Monopoly and control through marketing people their freedom and their values. You are free... to consume... whatever it is they fanaggle you into consuming. I mean, are YOU gunna admit to yourself that your personality is made up of loyalty to fictitious and fallacious things thought up by corporate and government sponsored think tanks and focus groups?

A tragic event, indeed... but you must do more than examine the little hard physical data we still have left. It's not just physical proof. It's the psychology behind the whole thing. It's the fact that the government has a hushed army of the top brass of psychologists and social scientists at their disposal, and there are hundreds, maybe thousands of these people employed for the purpose of psychological warfare. This isn't conspiracy theory, it's FACT! It's FACT that all of these methods being employed to control the thoughts and urges of the population came from members of the Freud family AND from the importation of thousands of Nazi scientists after wwII. These are facts. They cannot be ignored when viewing the larger picture, because not much has changed in the ruling elite class since way back even before WWI.

We're gunna sit here and continually give this government the benefit of the doubt, just because we're still holding onto some fictitious flowery cartoon version of the the truth. The truth is that we ARE the enemy, and when the corporations notice our minds and spirits taking over too much, they also notice that their profits sink, because people get tired, people get spiritually fed up to death, with pursuing the same fruitless bull# material excess day in day out for the past 100 years.

This was not "done by the government"... because there is no government as we think it is anymore. Might as well say it was done by Snoopy or Puff the Magic Dragon. This was done by the corporations and the military industrial complex, which we've been warned about too many times to count, and of which there is no loyalty to any nation. There is only profit and power and "self" interest. Our country is dead. Let me repeat this to those who still have shiny stars and stripes clouding their field of vision... Our country is dead. Replaced by a homogenized, exploited, artificial shell of what it originally could have been. There's no going back now. It's too late.

The psychological wars have been won, for now... and everyone remains asleep.

Building 7 did not collapse on its own, or due to even moderate structural damage. It's impossible! It was demolished. Either you see it or you don't, and I know exactly why you don't... because the barrier of doubt is a bitch to break through, and not very fun. Go ahead and repeat to me a billion times that I've been brainwashed by the truth movement. Ya know what? # the truth movent, okay? I could give less of a donkeys asshole whether that regime succeeds in its fear mongering. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I went through real hell in my realization of this #, and it's just aggrivating to hear people tell me how I'm the one brainwashed... when I actually SUFFERED A MENTAL BREAKDOWN because those barriers of doubt came down 100 percent on their own accord.

Until your fixed vision of the world is reborn, you are seeing through irrational eyes. This is not a personal attack. It is the truth. Believe it or not. In the end we all die, anyway. What's the use in worrying about just how, or on who's accord, we are going to meet that fate. Are we going to walk towards the cliff edge with blissful stupidity? Or are we gunna truly take responsibility to meet the challenges we're faced wit head on, instead of this bull# complacency and docile smugness?

At this point, I don't know. I hope those of you who continue to look for evidence, start looking deeper than just the things around you. The answers don't lie without... I know it sounds like spiritual bull#, but it's not bull# or even spiritual. It's breaking your mental conditioning on your own accord by just asking why over and over again until you get down to the roots of it all. It's so much more than just "finding that one smoking pile of evidence", that, even if we do (and did) find, we'll debate and debate about it until no real solution ever comes about, because evidence is subjective, and you KNOW it is! As much as scientists say it isn't. You can choose to believe in something i.e. evidence... or you can choose to KNOW something.

Just think of it this way. Can you find evidence that says we are the best country in the world? You can find plenty of people who believe that, and plenty of people showing you documents and historical factoids supporting their opinions, but in the end, it's a matter of opinion when you look for evidence. Opinion has no place in science, and that's the fatal flaw here. Nobody on the skeptic's side is approaching this subject wanting to find out the worst about their beloved iconic country. Therefore, bias. Therefore CLOUDED judgement.

Don't tell me I like to hate America. I don't hate America. I highly dislike what an ideal has become... a religion that blinds its followers' judgement.

9/11 was a mental and spiritual wake up call. Anyone who doesn't see that must still be living in the materialistic dreamworld where things can be right or wrong just because they are... and that makes no sense.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Cheney saw the potential of Iraq, with his energy task force meetings.

In the late spring of 2001, Vice President Cheney held a series of top secret meetings with the representatives of Exxon-Mobil, Conoco, Shell and BP America for what was later called the Energy Task-force. Their job, ostensibly, was to map out America’s Energy future.

Then, they came to realise the intellegence surrounding an attack, originating from a muslim realm.

The confidential President's Daily Brief (PDB) for August 6, 2001 contained a two-page section entitled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US," and refers to possible hijacking attempts by Osama bin Laden disciples and the existence of about 70 FBI investigations into alleged al-Qaeda cells operating within the United States.

Cheney, sat down with Rummsfield, Bush and Wolfowitz and discussed their failed attempts to implement PNAC with Clinton

On January 16, 1998, following perceived Iraqi unwillingness to co-operate with UN weapons inspections, members of the PNAC, including Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, and Robert Zoellick drafted an open letter to President Bill Clinton, posted on its website, urging President Clinton to remove Saddam Hussein from power using U.S. diplomatic, political, and military power.

And convinced Bush, of the finer points within the agreement.
I can see Wolfowitz standing over Bush reading out this one line from the NEW PNAC document

"while the unresolved conflict in Iraq provides the immediate justification [for U.S. military presence], the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein" and "Over the long term, Iran may well prove as large a threat to U.S. interests in the Gulf as Iraq has. And even should U.S.-Iranian relations improve, retaining forward-based forces in the region would still be an essential element in U.S. security strategy given the longstanding American interests in the region."

So, they ordered all FBI to shadow the men at flight schools, and placed security guards at the airports, with implicit instructions to ignore all suspicous muslim males.

Once they became aware the terrorists had moved into place around boston, they phoned all officials who were schedualed to be on airlines that day, and told them to postpone all air travel.

THE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AFFAIRS CONDOLEEZZA RICE CALLED A FRIEND THE DAY BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH AND TOLD HIM TO STAY OUT OF THE AIR THAT WEEK

They shuffled GW Bush to a school in Florida ( good alibie ) and instructed him to stall as long as possible once secret service instructed him America was under attack.

This ensured a maximum level of carnage to make sure the public were running scared.

AS soon as the towers fell, I believe PNAC kicked in, and Iraq was immediately planned.

I have not made my mind up yet on WHY the towers collapsed, or WHAT hit the pentagon.

But Im more willing to believe the towers fell due to the damage, but at the same time a boeing airliner most definately did NOT strike the Pentagon.
Thats a given!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

I believe that it was down to the U.S government and also that it was Thermite explosions that brought down the twin towers.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I knew on the day something fishy was going on,it all seemed so tidy and too far fetched.
I remember on the day thinking "I bet the Pentagon will be hit next",just to show our leaders are at risk too,and lo and behold it was.
Then those towers falling in such a Hollywood fashion and everyday folks fighting back on flight 93,just like the movies.

During the years its been interesting to see the mountains of evidence in favour of an inside job(I hate that term) or at least evidence that we have been lied to.
I still believe its been orchastrated by people with a hidden agenda but with all the disinfo regarding these guys whoever they may be-Masons,Zionists,Neo Cons,The Vatican,CIA,Globalists,etc.I dont know who to blame and why it really happened? I reckon Scientologists will be blamed for 911 soon!
I just know it didn't occur like the version we've been told.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My 9-11 Convictions:

1. There were no hijackings, planes or terrorists on 9-11. All news feeds were CGI. In NYC there is a good likelihood that holograms were used.

2. We blew up WTC-1, 2, 6 and 7 ourselves with antimatter triggered pure fusion hydrogen nukes using technology developed by the CERN of Geneva, Switzerland.

3. We blasted a hole in the Pentagon using who knows what.

4. All four 9-11 flights were fake reports. There were no hijacked planes in reality. They only existed as ‘words/sentences’.

5. 9-11 was carried out (by us) to allow us to conquer Iraqi oil fields and bring us close to our next conquest, the Iranian ones. 9-11 was a desperate act on our part to commandeer the world’s last remaining significant petroleum reserves.

6. We are involved in the Middle East for two reasons, oil and Israel. So the idea of using Islamic terrorists as the ‘bogeymen’ is also closely related to Israel’s desperate desire to get the American public to ‘experience the same pain’ she feels she’s unjustly going through on a daily basis. In case anyone hasn’t noticed yet, — prior to and post 9-11 — there are no Muslim fanatics blowing things up here in the U.S..

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
3. We blasted a hole in the Pentagon using who knows what.

A bunker buster!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Think about it ,played out like a movie,one question being why would someone be video taping on that day,and secondly when I saw those buildings fall was like watching an instructional movie on proper way to drop a building,as far as Bin Laden goes I kind of doubt he ever had any doings ,funy how they got the American's all riled up chanting bomb Al Quieda,and as far as bombing at the Pentagon my sister trained there for 7 months,she said they can spot in comming aircraft from hundreds of miles away,we were brought up to believe that our president has our best interest out for us,all I can say is lot's of ex,or retired agents are running scared now,I think we are just seeing the very begining,and yes the people who pull all the cards want a one world government,elections will be a thing of the past,I guess I should of listened to my father when he told me pretty much what I'm saying now,I just feel sorry for my kids and grandson.,I'm old I'm ready to go if the time comes

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi all ..

I believe the official story of 911 to be far from correct . .
people can believe what they like and shouldn't be
labelled crazy or unpatriotic for their views ..

Please take some time to go through the youtube video
below and follow onto the following parts, they're
called 9/11 coincidences, they speak volumes to me..
(my apologies if they've been discussed before)
i've spoke about some of the coincidences to friends
and been labelled crazy for my views, i'm by no
means crazy i'm just not afraid to look outside
the bubble so to speak .. does that make me crazy .. ??

Kind regards .. satellite1

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry that youtube link didn't work. . I'm having trouble with adding it .. if you have time go to youtube and type 9/11 coincidences, you'll find it .. sorry again ..

Regards

Satellite1

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
To me I find it kind of hard to believe that the United States did the whole job itself. I mean why make such a huge elaborate plan when there were so many holes and chances for failure. First going into a airport with weapons. The airport is one of the highest security places run by civilians in any country. Metal detectors dogs x rays armed security that itself is a huge risk. Granted they did use small razor and such that airports did not see as life threatening. However that brings me to my second point. Hijacking a plane with small razors and knives is a very stupid thing to do. Compared to guns and weapons. The chance of someone actually attacking you or trying to over power you when you have a knife or blade is far higher then a gun. We also saw this happen on the 3rd plane that crashed into a field. The passengers in the plane tried to over take their hijackers. I doubt they would have tried at all if they had guns. You could just make a giant bomb stick it in a school somewhere. Kill a thousand school children you'd get the same effect as 911 without the risk. I think a far better and more plausible answer is that the government knew what the terrorists were going to do and did nothing cause they thought it would serve some other purpose. Such as their war in Iraq and setting up a military presence in the middle east and getting there hands on all that precious oil. That sounds alot more believable then this huge elaborate plan made by the government that could have been easily foiled.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Silverstein: '911 be velly velly good to me'. SNL cuban baseball player style. From the airline puts days before to all the anomalies of the day believing the 'official' story is all but impossible for someone like me who still, surprisingly enough, has two synapses still popping in my head.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
My personal belief?

My thoughts are these:

1) The intelligence apparatus of the United States of America was caught with its collective pants down. They knew something was up, but failed for various reasons (miscommunication, mostly) to connect the various dots.

2) A collective arrogance on the part of govt. and citizens that "it can't happen here, they wouldn't dare". Well, they dared, and did it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What do I believe?

I believe that opinions on the events of that day are highly personal to each individual.

I believe that our fighting with each other day in and day out in an effort to "beat the truth" into each other is futile and unproductive.

I believe that a concensus between sides on what happened that day is unattainable.

I believe that the wars being waged daily on ATS are but a microcosm of the wars being waged throughout the world today.

I believe that no matter what happened on that day, the world is in a much worse position because of it.

I believe that the people of the world are facing obstacles which could possibly make that day seem insignificant by comparison.

I believe that shifting our focus toward what stands before us is vastly more important than this endless argument over what has already passed us by.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I believe that Al-Qaeda is supported by Israel... it may seem stupid idea... but believe or not as of yet Al-Qadea has not carried out any suicide attack in Israel ... why??? When the Israel is No.1 enemy of Muslims in the Middle east and Al-Qadea also has strong support in the Middle east as compare to in the West... If Al-Qadea had planned any mission to attack Israel it would have been rather easier for them than attacking US.......

I hold both Al-Qadea and Israel responsible for 9/11 Attacks....

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Could not have even begun in my wildest dreams to sum up the 911 chuckspa more succinctly.
Most very well said and all members should take heed.
Thanks
John
Thread by System.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have never gotten into the 9/11 conspiracy theories, so I can't speak in detail but that won't stop me from sharing an opinion.

At the very MOST I think our gov might have been vaguely aware of it, and allowed it. I do not think for one moment that anyone in the Bush administration engineered it, or even knew much about it.

Lets face it every single thing they have done since then has been a disaster, they show absolutely no common sense whatsoever. There is just no way our gov engineered that, and then immediately after it happened their collective i.q. dropped 80 points and every decision since then has been a horrible, shameful act of willfull ignorance. Unless of course the people that masterminded it were in the buildings when they collapsed.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

I believe Al-Q planned it ,we found out about it and took advantage and improved upon it leaving Al -Q still thinking they did a damn great job!
Giving us the excuse we have been waiting for to GO GO GO ahead with a war!
And 3/4 of USA believes that Al-Q pulled it off. Does anyone honestly think we can't find them?! Really now?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by setauket

The government has everyone where they want them to be, living in a world with constant fear. Let's face it, the mainstream media and their good buddies in the political realm have a LOT of advertising dollars. The leaders say it, the mainstream media propagates it, and before you know it, everyone believes that Saddam is linked to 9/11 and Osama is under your bed!

It works like magic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join