It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Mechanic stumbles upon chemical spraying unit.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn
Analysis of the fallout from Chemtrails has reported an unusually high concentration of Barium. Barium does occur naturally in the air, in our drinking water and in the food we eat. However, prolonged exposure to higher dosages can cause high blood pressure and cardio-vascular problems. Over time, it will wear down your immune system.

Do you have a link to the study and who did it? Has it been peer reviewed for accuracy? How was the testing accomplished? Was an independent investigator and lab used? Did they use the double-blind method to insure no bias?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Please take the time to read this. In particular, pay attention to the last sentence www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 16/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have now provided you the video please watch it.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Sorry Blaine - If the answers you require aren't here www.inchem.org... let me know and I'll do some more research.

Best regards

Myrdyn

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So a 55 gallon drum alone will weigh almost 500 lbs if filled with water. We'll ignore the smaller tanks because he doesn't give any size indication. That's 500lbs of weight in a small area to affect the planes CG. Was there a counter balance in the nose?
How many miles of "chemtrail" can you possibly squeeze out of 55 gallons? or even 100 gallons?
There isn't exactly a crawlspace from the tail to the wing root to the wicks. How did he follow each line exactly on an aircraft with literally miles of plumbing and wiring?
If you're willing to tell the world about the event with enough detail to identify you to someone connected with the case (how many airline mechanics have been suspended after replacing/not replacing an engine sensor after snooping around), then why not just come clean and announce your real identity and who you work(ed) for?
Further, he comes out online after he alleges that they monitored his internet activity. If he's really afraid of "them" wouldn't he stay the hell away from the computer?
Wouldn't it be safer to announce who you are and who you work for so that if something DID happen to you there'd be a backlash.

Too much BS in this one, I'm sorry

Sorry, this one isn't adding up for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn

Please take the time to read this. In particular, pay attention to the last sentence www.guardian.co.uk...

I have read about that before
I'm open to the concept that these things are going on; please don't misunderstand. I think people are shooting themselves in the foot by getting involved with no story is to weird websites and calling normal contrails, chem-trails.

Making the intellectual error of assuming because that story was true, that all chemtrail claims are true is false logic at a definitive level.

Until real, published data is available from good sources this will remain in the C2C realm with all the other infomercials for books and tapes. Unnamed sources on bizarre sites will do nothing for this topic or truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As an aircraft mechanic myself, this was almost certainly written by a real aircraft mechanic.

That, of course, doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovereign797

What makes you say that? Inquiring minds want to know! thanks in advance for the input.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That night I logged onto the Internet to try to find some answers. I don't remember now how I got there but I came across a site dealing with chemtrails.

I don't want to pick on you but according to the number of ATS points that you have, I belive that you would have known something about hemtrails without having to look all over the internet. Something does not pass the smell test.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Monteriano

I didn't write it friend - check the link

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this thread has the rare hallmark of a conspiracy theory that could well be true.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

I agree completely. Its just a guy who saw something strange and shared what he saw. Take my case. I actually work for the government and see questionable things quite often. Am I willing to risk my Public trust agreement to bring those things to light - doubtful. Now if anything ever comes up that my coming forward would save lives, that would be a no-brainer. But why should I risk my agreement to share something of interest just to be lambasted for sharing it with people who are so hot to debunk it. If I know it's true it really doesn't matter what you think.

I don't blame more people for not coming forward with stuff like this because they obviously are not going to find help, just criticism.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It also occurs to me that this mechanic, if real, may have stumbled onto a "Chaff" delivery system of some sort. It could be considered hush, hush for good reason.

Times Online
According to defense sources, there have been 35 incidents of terrorists firing hand-held missiles at commercial aircraft, but nearly all took place in hotspots. Two missiles were fired at a DHL cargo carrier leaving Baghdad in 2003. One of the missiles hit a wing and the aircraft was fortunate to limp back to the airport.

Engadget
US Department of Homeland Security folks announced yesterday that three American Airline passenger planes that frequent JFK airport are going to be set up with anti-missile systems in a test run to see if they'd be effective in helping to prevent a terrorist shooting down a jet with a shoulder-fired missile.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sorry about this one liner - but is this Chaff deployment system being publicised or kept secret?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The cheapest/easiest way to install a chaff dispenser would be a flush system that ejects cartridges of chaff or flares.

It would look something like this:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

That was just a guess from reading about it and hearing many stories in the news about such systems being suggested since 9/11. They may not want everyone and their Grandmother in on it until they are operational. Again, just a thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Do you know how they dispense chaff and what types there are. I've just started looking into this. I'll keep looking.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Just had a quick look around. Civil aviation missile countermeasures are most definitely not a secret - even on Airforce One cryptome.org...

Here is a full list of current airborne countermeasures www.designation-systems.net...

It was a good bit of lateral thinking Blaine. However, let's not forget Occam's Razor.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sorry about this one liner - but is this Chaff deployment system being publicised or kept secret?

It's been fairly well publicized. The Israelis already deploy them on several commercial aircraft.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Do you know how they dispense chaff and what types there are. I've just started looking into this. I'll keep looking.

Most chaff is ejected in a "beer can" cartridge. They make them the same size as a decoy flare cartridge so you can load up one dispenser with a mixed payload. There are several different sizes of cartridge available.
You could in theory dump bales of chaff overboard like the British first used "window".
The best idea I've seen, that has not been produced to my knowledge would be a system that cuts strips of chaff based on the wavelength of the targeting radar. Basically a RWR would identify the acquistion signals and the system would cut chaff to that specific (wave-)length.

It does NOT come in barrels

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join