It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK boys and girls lets draw - chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There has been so much discussion on this issue and it goes both ways, but the fact of the matter is - seeing is believing. Have you ever wondered how our children see this? When I was a child the extent of me drawing a pretty spring day would typically look like this:

However a few weeks ago it would have looked exactly like this:

This is from New Orleans Louisiana ( by the way)

I would like you all to either share your personal observations of the sky above you by quite simply drawing a picture of it - or better yet - for the parents out there, have your kids draw a picture of it and post it here for all to see.

Microsoft paint provided an excellent way to do this.

I don't fully understand what is going on up there, I'm no "Meteorologist" who will dazzle you you with "facts" and "Figures" but I know what I'm seeing now that I didn't see before and I bet there are alot more people out there that see it too.

I'm not looking for an explanation, a debunking, or even support. I just want people to share what they are seeing in their skies in drawing format.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Yes, I have wondered (and I still do wonder) how children see the skies, and how would they draw them, nowadays with all of those chemtrails that have been used to pollute our areas (above & below), like agent orange (which was used against the globalists' enemies during the Vietnam war); A poison that is stilled used in several of Monsanto's "weed-killer solutions" & in their genetically-modified/GMO food.

Here's a drawing that was made for you & others interested in learning & contributing to this forum-thread/topic:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The pail veil is here. It's real. It's here to stay. And will bring out the most venomous rebukes from fellow members. My take. Saw a recent Iss shot of earth. Compared to nasa apollo blue marble I wanted to cry. Astronauts have sounded alarm in the past. We have been rolled over the barrel. In more ways than one.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Interesting question. We are certainly seeing kids grow up now who, thanks to our ever growing obsession with flying, will see fewer and fewer days of clear skies. Worth bearing in mind next time you take a short haul flight to a meeting or for a shopping trip ...

However, I wonder how kids in England in the 1940s pictured their skies? In those days contrails would have been very much a new thing - aircraft were rare until 1940 when suddenly the skies were filled with them. At least for today's kids the increase has been a gradual thing. And most of the aircraft filling our skies with contrails and hazy sheets of cirrus aren't dropping bombs on us at the same time.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the input guys, please keep it coming. I am very concerned about the world our kids are seeing around them and would love to see some of the kids interpretations. thanks guys.

KMFNWO

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
My daughter will be two in June, so no pictures of the sky from her. Anyway, the skys here still look clean.
What gets me is the grid patterns. If they're just contrails, why use so much fuel making grid patterns?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I took some pictures several days ago, but they were interpreted as condensation trails...

Not saying they are or not, but the exact thing the OP mentioned, I was thinking about while I was taking the pictures.

Thread

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yesterday I posted seeing about 15 of them here (never seen them before in 15 years). At 8:30am 4 Jets with red underbellies, flew in a straight path north to south towards Tasmainia. All Jets were around 3 minutes apart, all started roughly the same area, huge trails across the sky. 10 minutes later another plane, different, appeared to be flying withing these chemtrails, looked like maybe a follow up plane or a sampler? I dunno, but it looked very odd.

I didnt have my camera with me, however, about 3-4 hours later, I was driving, and saw another 4 lines being drawn, what on earth is going on? I then pulled over, and took this picture of yet more lines (please take note, 15 years living here, never seen either these lines, nor the amout of air traffic EVER.

Drove off and 40 minutes later took another pic of the same area, you can see they actually form a cloud, and continued to do so..

The wind was blowing SE back onto population and the wind was blowing SE all day, I know, I was here. The cloud also moved back toward the main population. No question.

There were so many yesterday it was hard to phatom, but I did take another within the next 7 minutes of the last...

Who do we in Australia contact to explain this? We need to take these people head on publicly and loudly, or they will continue without any regard to us the people that reside under these blatant chemtrails.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

KMFNWO,

Great way to make a point, and actually, points.

The acquiescence across the U.S. about chemtrails, the passivity across a spectrum of populace in U.S. regarding need to protect own kids, is alarming.

Your particular expression in the thread is effective and succint, speaking thousands of words and implications in a couple pics. In resolving the issue down to, "what about our kids?" maybe it will strengthen some folks in the action category.
Perhaps you might consider taking this presentation to as many forums and groups as possible. It is pithy and potent.

The simplicity could help some who are feeling overwhelmed by all that is going on now, providing a point of focus, kicking in the protective mode.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by neworleanswakeupclub]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here is my drawing done via MS Paint and a mouse. It took over thirty minutes to do.

It shows a house, its chimney with smoke coming out, some flowers in front and gravel pathways. There is a tall tree off the side. Three 'chemtrails' are shown as spreading out. Notice the sun also shows some pixilation to represent the hazy effects from the 'chemtrails. Directly below the sun and on the green grass are four gray-colored monuments to show what would happen to us if 'chemsprays' continue unmonitored and unchecked.

(I've been told that perhaps I should take up painting. I dunno.)

[edit on 2008-5-11 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You have way more patience/talent than I do! I can draw with no problem given a pen or pencil, but using MS Paint with a mouse is beyond my abilities.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Today is 'chem-soup' day. Below are my artistic interpretations of what I saw around noontime via MS Paint and a mouse.

The left image shows these alleged 'chemtrails' being formed from behind the blue-colored hills of a south direction; while the right image shows the termination over the brown-colored hills into a north direction. Notice the haziness (as expressed by the pixilation in the skies and on the hills) as these 'contrails' disperse.

[edit on 2008-5-12 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So contrails did not exist until recently?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think the earliest photograph showing contrails was taken during the height of the Battle of Britain in September 1940.

join