It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Recorded On Boeing 777 Flight To Vancouver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I stumbled across this UFO video on YouTube about a UFO sighting at night during the flight on a Boeing 777 to Vancouver. I think, it's a very interesting video, and no I don't believe it's a hoax. But, yet again it's unexplainable as to weather it's a UFO or what.. I wanna get everyone's thoughts on this, I uploaded a few still photos from the video that seem very intriguing. BTW, sorry for my bad still photos, it's the best I could do for amateur.

Here is the link to the video:
youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Armin]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Great find

Im surprised that other than the camera man and his friend no one else on board is commenting on the ufo. I wonder where abouts over the pacific they were. Very cool !! I wonder what Internos will make of it. Too bad it wasn't day light though.

I'm also wondering if it could also just be the lights from the plane reflecting back onto the window?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't know where exactly over the Pacific it was recorded, but here is a description for the video.

"This is the unedited, unenhanced version. We saw this object from a plane, the pilot tells me we were at about 20,000 ft. at the time - flying from Toyko to Vancouver. Digital camera, so its incredibly grainy and lower quality. It was much more spectacular being there. It lasted about two minutes.. ran out of room halfway through taping this unfortunately. It seemed to just fade away instantly after the video.
FILMED the morning of April 6th, 0100 PST."

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There's a thread about this one:
UFO Over Pacific

I still haven't looked at this case, i'm going to have a look now

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
very cool the first pic is the best..... i dont believe its a hoax but im sure someone will try and explain it as natural phenomena...... but im sticking with 'ufo'

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I didn't know about the other thread, I must of missed it.. Is there a way to combine both threads together, there is no point for having 2 threads about the same topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
combine threads, this si the same as the other one.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, if the mods can combine them together, that would be great!

new topics

top topics

join