It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY DO U BELIEVE U ARE GOING TO HEAVEN OR HELL???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i just wanted to know ure reasons that make u believe that u are going to go to heaven or hell when u die...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Neither, I am going to be reincarnated because I am pretty sure I still have many lessons to learn...plus I haven't lived a perfect life.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It doesn't matter. I'll still go to whatever place that will be matching my core beliefs and thoughts.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I know it for a fact because i saw something and if i tell you guys you wont belive me (and its not demons).

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
LOL

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Do you believe?

Losman.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
yes i do losman...

thats a good answer...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losman
1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Do you believe?

Losman.

Yes i do

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Because Colonel told me I would unless I unconditionally agreed to that Jesus was black, even though I never said he couldnt be.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
no clue where I am going.

Hope it's the better of whatever may come.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't really care where I end up. I would be perfectly content if I just ceased to exist.(not much I can do about it)

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't really know, but I'd say I'll be reincarnated or go to the Afterlife. I don't think there is a Heaven or Hell, and everyone, good or bad, goes to the same place. But that's just what I'd like to believe....I'm not some rabid follower of religious dogma.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
None of those places, I'm coming back to haunt you all.

Why the f*ck do you post title ENTIRELY IN CAPS?!

IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Heaven and hell are eternal.

Salvation is the gift from God to humanity--you and I. This is the reason why Jesus Christ had to died on the cross. The blood of Christ removes your sin and my sin--totally. It is gone. God will never remember your sin again. This is the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Salvation for all eternity.

The moment you accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you are immediately forgiven. You are welcomed into the family of God. Your name is forever written in the Book of Life. Your salvation is eternal.
You can not lose your salvation. You ca not earn your salvation. You ca not buy your salvation. It is a gift from God the Father to you and me!

Do you believe?

Would you like to receive this gift of salvation right now?

Pray this prayer with all of your heart...God listens to the hearts of man.

Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins. I am sorry for the way I have lived. From this day forward, I will stop sinning. I believe you died for my sins. I believe you Holy Blood covers all my sins. I receive you as my Lord and Saviour.
I thank you for writing my name in the Book of Life.
And from now on, I will trust You and follow You all the days of my life.

If you prayed this prayer with your heart, the Bible says you are now a child of God. You have been born again--spritually.

This Sunday go to a church were the Bible is the only and final authority.

However, there are several churches in particular you should avoid, because they are not Christian, despite their names or claims:

Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
Jehovah's Witnesses
Christian Scientist
Roman Catholicism

Open your Bible and start reading from the New Testament. Start in the book of John.

To do further Bible research, go to www.Bible.com

And finally, don't forget to watch the new movie by Mel Gibson, The Passion of the Christ. The movie speaks for itself.

God bless,

Losman.

Luke 15:32 - But it was right to make merry and rejoice, because this thy brother was dead and has come to life again, and was lost and has been found.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Losman]

top topics

join