It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you celebrate the coming defeat of the global elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There are many signs that the global elite is on its last legs.

The USA financial system, the powerful international banks is now in crisis.

The system might collapse any day now.

One of their sources of power is being destroyed.

Another sign is the growing power of the internet to challenge the mainstream media's portrayal of events.

Their agenda is being exposed before the world.

I think the Global elite is going to suffer a defeat soon.

How will we celebrate this great victory?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well, personally, I plan on calling up my good friends Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. Then we can try to get some reservations in Never Never Land and have one heck of a party.

Sorry, but I don't think the global elite are going anywhere. If anything, they have us more bent over a barrel now than they ever have before. The better question would be, how do you think THEY will celebrate the elimination of the middle class and the poor?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

My bets are on self-destruction.

Damn power hungry fools will waste everything before they're finished.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Global elite (not NWO, illuminati) will be defeated, their financial troubles are just beginning.

Their days are numbered.

Rockefeller is an old man, he is dying soon too.

He is part of global elite.

All of them old men, all on their last legs.

Bye Bye Global Elite!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Our system, let's call it capitalism, is designed to have these low points - it's just sorta built into it (I hate economics!). It'll all bounce back in due course; either we'll have another war, or it'll just recover by itself.

The higher echelons aren't effected by this at all. Their portfolios may take a battering, but it definitely doesn't have the same impact as it does to the average man on the street. Oil is going up and up for instance - who does that benefit? Definitely not Joe Citizen.

BTW, I thought they tore down Never Never Land? Even Jacko couldn't make his payments or something?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

I can tell you've just had this burning up and burning up inside you, so i won't make a comment on how such an attitude is ultimately self-destructive and wrong.

[originally posted by mattguy]

I thought they tore down never never land?

Last i heard, someone brought the land - i'm half inclined to believe that the next elite (which will be ousting the current elite) will be spending their time on their own personal theme park.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

You do realize that the global elite are still profiting off of this all right? Just because the rest of the world is suffering, doesn't mean they aren't turning a profit.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

No no, don't confuse Never Never Land with Neverland. Jacko and Bubbles may be at the party, but it won't be at the ranch. We are talking Peter Pan my friend.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Heh, thanks for that. I forgot about Bubbles, I guess it would be pretty crowded there.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There will always be a global elite.

Each country have their political elite, their wealthy people, the elite class etc.

This is natural.

But in the Anglo-American countries, there developed an elite that had some sort of hidden agenda.

Bilderberg group is one part of the manifestations of this elite.

It is this "elite" that we must expose.

Some conspiracy crackpots like to mix in fictional entities like NWO and illuminati and lump it up with this global elite.

Everything becomes very confused due to these crackpots.

William Engdahl is a researcher who investigates this anglo-american elite.

He didn't mix in the NWO, illuminati nonsense.

Want to study Global elite, study it properly, don't mix in the drivel.

www.countercurrents.org...
www.countercurrents.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Ickey]

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

Do you honestly believe that the members of the Bilderberg group are in any way being put out by anything going on currently? You don't think they are making money hand over fist on all of the various crisis's that are happening right now?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
We must study and investigate it properly, we cannot jump to conclusions without evidence.

That is not the right way.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

You do realize that the elite have purposely caused this latest crisis dont you ?

They arent going to be hurt by something they created. They will in fact benefit from it like all managed financial crisis theyve implemented.

For example...JP Morgan buys up Bear Stearns for $2 a share. It was trading for $50 a share 2 months ago.

The US govt is now saying we need to give the Federal Reserve MORE power to prevent future crisis. Sound familiar ? Its the same thing we were told after the Bank panics of 1907 (also created).

This current economic crisis isnt hurting the elite at all. Its making them richer.

And David Rockefeller dying wont matter one bit. There are plenty more Rockefeller children to take his place.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
okay so you guys might not know it but the power of focused intent is amazing. 'The Secret' was disinformation, we are even more powerful than that. When the masses learn about the true abilities of the human mind/body/spirit, they while then be illuminated. It will be at this moment when the power cabal of zionists fail. To the OP...do a bit of research and you will find that the most powerful international banks are actually making money, not losing it. Its non/zionist banks that are loosing out...
heres an unbrief history lesson on the rothschild family. timeline of the rothschild

top topics

join