It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often does the Men in Black read ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Jedi..a piece of advice..
STOP LIVING IN MOVIELAND!
Good grief

Hi AD,

You know I don't live in movieland. I will swear on my own son's grave that I seen MIB's. They were driving white government vans going north on Highway 160. There were 3 vans in a row with 2 MIB's in the front seats of each van. (Maybe more in the back I couldn't see) I was heading south on Hwy 160 when we came to a detour slowing traffic down to a crawl. The windows on the white vans were open and I could clearly see their faces. I know this sounds cliché.....But they were dressed in dark clothing and wearing dark glasses. They were expression less and their skin tone extremely pale. The speed I would relate to was like walking past a vehicle, with just the white line in the road separating us. These guys sent cold chills, down my spine. I felt they were soulless. They could have been going to Area 51. Like I said, they were riding in white government vans, unlike the dark vehicles you hear about.

Jedi's experience is possible heresay. If MIB's kill on a whim I would be dead. I sure wouldn't want to give them a reason to kill me tho, because I feel it's not beyond them. Whether these guys are ET's or black ops. I had this experience in the mid 90's and thankfully I haven't seen them since.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

There are 6.6 billion humans on this planet, and yet I haven't seen a picture of a MIB. How hard could it be?

I didn't have a camera with me at the time tep200377.
If I did..........
something tells me that wouldn't have been Real Wise thing to do.

I hope MIB's don't read the ATS.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thumbelone

Your right thumbelone, he should not be banned for his story. It may in fact be true. However I do think a large dose of reality needs to be injected into this tripe in order for us to further deny ignorance.

MIB the mythical guys that have no allegiance to any government agency except their own do not exist. However Mib as in NSA agents, FBI agents, CIA agents, DHS agents, Etc do exist. Many times the typical black suit black tie getup is standard uniform for these people to wear in order to just have a standard suit.

Nowadays FBI, Sheriffs department, local police, and other agencies have adopted the windbreaker as the standard issue easily identifiable piece of clothing. Usually these windbreakers will have large yellow lettering on the back identifying the specific agency that the agent belongs to.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

I don't see any reason why he should be banned. It's his story, it very well may, or may not be true.

Should Christians also be banned when they create posts talking about a spiritual experience when the felt the presence of God? Or Ufologists when they tell their stories? Or cryptozoologists? You get the point.

Ignorance denied.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by thehumbleone]

You know, all it might take to verify this story, is the name of the bar and a telephone call. I'll volunteer to call and ask for the guy if Jedi will supply this information. If he is willing to talk to a bar patron about it, hmmm, why not a perfect stranger out of the blue?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brain Damaged
um-ok. scooby doo has real aspects too? um-ok. you mean the meddling kids? or the talking dog? or maybe shaggy eating a 30 pound sandwich in 1 bite.

Perhaps he meant the van filled with hallucinogenic smoke. That might actually explain something.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

MS, I wasn't just refering to this thread of Jedi's, but multiple threads and posts where he refers to movies.
I believe there are MIB's as well..but I would not compare that to a movie.

You guys all realize that this story of MIB's is in chit chat.. on BTS.
Why? Because had Jedi posted this on ATS, he would've been jumped for proof, and we all would have DEMANDED it from the get-go.
Why are we slacking here, because it's BTS?
A story is just that..unless you got proof. But even on BTS, don't claim an experience without something to back it up.
Hell ya Iam a skeptic and damn proud of it. Don't serve me BS on a silver platter.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

Originally posted by jedimiller
How the heck would I prove that to you? he told me this story while we were at a bar, He was a bouncer in vegas, he came home and these guys in black showed up and killed his family. His wife and two kids. they told him to leave and never go back. If he's lying to me, that's not my fault. But that's his story.

1. Why would MIB's kill women and children, when they can kill the source?

2. Why didn't we hear about this in the news?

3. It is your fault that you make up these stories.

4. You are only fooling yourself. Not us. Your posts are jokes, even to the skunkwork threads.

I think maybe you need to settle down a bit... Last time I checked this was BTS not ATS... I like to come to BTS because it's fun and you have the option to post fun threads... I think that is all he is doing here.. There is no reason he has to prove anything to you or anyone else... If he posted this on ATS you might have something to complain about... I don't know about you, but I like hearing stories... I like to use my imagination and have conversations about stuff that might or might not be true... Interesting none the less... Don't worry miller you're good with me...

Oh and on the MIB's I'm sure they have this site open 24/7... Probably all of the intelligence agencies do... I'm not sure if actual MIB's exist or not, but I have heard them mentioned... Who knows what the real name for them is...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anything is possible...I'm sure that ATS is probably monitored. With all the brainstorming and theories that are bouncing around....its entirely possible...

(Whenever I hear the term "Men in Black" I dont think of the Will Smith movie....I think of the episode from The X-Files "Jose Chung's from Outer Space.." Where the Undertaker and Alex Trebek are Men in Black. Cracks me up every time).

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

I think maybe you need to settle down a bit... Last time I checked this was BTS not ATS... I like to come to BTS because it's fun and you have the option to post fun threads... I think that is all he is doing here.. There is no reason he has to prove anything to you or anyone else... If he posted this on ATS you might have something to complain about... I don't know about you, but I like hearing stories... I like to use my imagination and have conversations about stuff that might or might not be true... Interesting none the less... Don't worry miller you're good with me...

Sometimes threads get moved from ATS to BTS.

So you are saying because this is BTS (hmmm, wonder if this thread was moved here?) we should all just be here for grins? That the Faith section of BTS is just "fun?" There are lots of other forums besides Chit Chat and Rant in BTS.

I have no clue about Men in Black, but I sure would like to know for a fact that somebody who claims an outrageous story of death and intrigue is telling the truth when such stuff is spouted.

Now honestly, if the MIB had killed your family and told you never to come back, would you get a high profile job as a bouncer in a bar in Las Vegas, and tell the patrons what happened?

I just wonder if the guy will end up dead for telling Jedi his secret, and then having it show up in the BTS Chit Chat forum? LOL!!!! The MIB might be reading!

I dunno. Maybe the bar on my B.S. meter is set to high!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I understand AD it's nothing like the movie. I was brought up when a person's word meant something. It's not the case nowdays. That's too bad, because somethings can not be proven. Yet, there are still some true stories to be told by honest people. It's funny......even if the MIB's did disintegrate me into a million pieces right in front of the media.
It would be covered-up, like everything else here in Nye county.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

I understand AD it's nothing like the movie. I was brought up when a person's word meant something. It's not the case nowdays. That's too bad, because somethings can not be proven. Yet, there are still some true stories to be told by honest people. It's funny......even if the MIB's did disintegrate me into a million pieces right in front of the media.
It would be covered-up, like everything else here in Nye county.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by MountainStar]

MS, I understand your point of view. Iam not denying the existence of MIB in any way. Only the integrity of the story being told.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Oh and on the MIB's I'm sure they have this site open 24/7... Probably all of the intelligence agencies do... I'm not sure if actual MIB's exist or not, but I have heard them mentioned... Who knows what the real name for them is...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

When I started posting i this thread, it WAS on the ATS forum, and not BTS

Originally posted by thehumbleone

I don't see any reason why he should be banned. It's his story, it very well may, or may not be true.

Should Christians also be banned when they create posts talking about a spiritual experience when the felt the presence of God? Or Ufologists when they tell their stories? Or cryptozoologists? You get the point.

Ignorance denied.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by thehumbleone]

If you took the 5 minutes extra to check his other threads, you would probably say otherwise..

[edit on 20-4-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
why ban him? i think his mom grounded him. she told him if he didnt pick up all his action figures that she would throw them away. when the mib realized that he was on ats they were worried. they usually come over to his moms basement to play with the plastic figurines and look at the pictures of natalie. Now they are worried that they will have nothing else to do. since his mom grounded him he's not even allowed to make the mib microwaved hot dogs. poor mib.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

If you took the 5 minutes extra to check his other threads, you would probably say otherwise..

[edit on 20-4-2008 by tep200377]

Actually I think I've read most of his threads. Ridiculous as they may be, I find them rather amusing and would hate to see him banned just cause he likes to tell stories, regardless if they're true or not.

So Jedi, continue with your stories, as long as they make me laugh! lol

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I like you Jed. I really do. Not sure why. But you bandi about such outrageous claims so often, people are getting fed up with 'wolf' cries.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

So what you are saying is that he is most likely killed by MIB's than banned, if he stop posting this week?

[edit on 21-4-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Either that or his memory gets erased.

I forgot to put the theme song for this thread:

[edit on 21-4-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I like the way this thread turned out to be a flaming war! Come on guys our community is better than this! Instead of arguing about whether jedi is right lets just evaluate what he is saying and either prove him wrong with logic, otherwise its not our business to address!

I understand what he is saying but it wouldn't be MIB? It would be societies or government seing if we are one step closer to the truth!

The fact is we will never find it...

[edit on 2-5-2008 by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join