It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I killed Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I had one 'hell' of a strange dream last night and have no idea what it means. In it, I was in a wood panelled room with KayEm and some other people. One woman had a golden ring on her finger with what looked like hebrew letters engraved on it. Thinking of it later, I remembered the words Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh. I don't know if they were the words on the ring, but I know that this phrase in Hebrew means 'God' (see below for what I discovered later).

Satan then appeared in the room. I knew instinctively that he could not harm us unless we attacked him first. I also knew that he would coerce someone in the room to attack him, allowing him to retailate.

I found a beautiful golden & silver sword in my hand and knew that the only way to deal with this problem was to attack Satan and destroy him with the sword. The strike had to be done swiftly, or he would be able to retaliate. With one swipe, I took off his head with the sword.

Now that was one very strange dream.

Any ideas will be gratefully accepted.

Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh
Among the names of the Hebrew God in the Bible is Yahweh--YHVH in Hebrew. These four letters are referred to as the Tetragrammatan. Each letter came to represent in Kabbalistic theology a distinct familial aspect of Deity: Y (Yod) representing Deity as Father; H (Heh) representing Deity as Mother; V (Vau) representing Deity as Son; and the second H (Heh) representing Deity as Daughter

The Tetragrammaton

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Did you watch Lord of Rings before going to bed?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No - I haven't even seenROTK yet ... have to wait to see it on video

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well it was a pretty cool dream anyway. For one moment you were God or the second coming or something cool like that.. Pretty dam sweet if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
no idea on how to interpret that, nonetheless it is a very awesome dream.

satan

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Not so strange! I had a dream that I had sex with Satan last week. Well Satan was Elisabeth Hurley so that makes it all good.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
GOD always wins.

You are merely a pawn for GOD, a warrior. But through HIM his works will always defeat evil.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You killed da man? WHY??????????????????

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It was about time!!!!

Satan is dead!! Satan is dead!!! Satan is dead!!!

Thank you!!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
From what I have learned, there are two pronunciations of the Tetragrammaton.

One a manifestation of "Satan" and one referring to the Divine Inner Self or 'Buddhi-Atma'.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Have the dreams of being pinned down started yet?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Aww comeon, Satans not such a bad guy! Just misunderstood! lol

Anyways, doesnt seem like you were dreaming of being God, just a warrior of some sort.

Perhaps it represents a need/want to destroy something you see as evil/detrimental in your life (thats the superficial way it could be perceived)

But maybe the ring on the woman signifies marriage or union? One blessed by God? Or maybe just a talisman against evil :-/

And the sword.. Normally I would say a "gold and silver" anything represents earthly goods, but in this particular dream, that would mean you destroy satan with earthly goods lol..
Doesnt seem to have any too deep messages.. But you would be the only one to see them right away, if there were.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Actually, knowing my husband I would guess it hinted at something deep for sure.

I'm a little rusty at this dream interpretation stuff, but there was a time when I was quite good. So I'll give it a go here.

I would guess in this instance that for Pisky, Satan represents "The Man" because knowing Pisky as I do, Satan (even though neither of us believes in Satan), or rather the idea of Satan is pretty much the equivelent of "the Man" (not Da Man lol).

The only way to understand and properly interpret another persons dreams is to have some sort of handle on what's going on in their daily/personal life. So all you can do really is provide possibilities for what certain things in the dream might mean. As Shidge says, only the dreamer will really know. All we can really hope for when trying to help interpret a dream for somebody is that a lightbulb will go off in their head and they will "get it".

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The reason I'm so sure of my thoughts about Piskys "Satan" is that "the man" has indeed been giving us problems lately or more accurately taking too long to accomplish something that we seriously need doing. And our livelivhood depends on it. So yes, I can understand the whole "off with his head" scenario. In fact, I've had similar dreams myself.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I took keywords out of your dream to do this

Seeing Satan in your dream indicates that there is some wrongdoing or evil workings in your life or environment.

Dreaming that you have committed a murder indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others. Dreaming that you witness a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate. Dreaming that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed and you are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. It also represents your unused talents. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

Dreaming that you are wielding a sword, represents your ambition, competitive nature decisiveness and will power.. You seek to hold a position of prestige, authority, and distinction. Alternatively, the sword can be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power.

Seeing a ring on your finger in your dream means your commitment to a relationship or a successful new endeavor. It also indicates your loyalty to your ideals, responsibilities, and beliefs. Seeing a broken ring in your dream means an attack on your loyalty. It is indicative of disappointments and separation. Dreaming that you lose a ring or someone has stolen your ring, suggests that you will lose something or someone near and dear to you. Dreaming that you receive a ring indicates that your suspicions and worries over you lover will end. You will come to realize that he is true to his heart and will devote himself to your interest.

Seeing God in your dream means your spirituality and expression of your feelings about divinity. God also symbolizes an untouchable, unreachable, and unattainable notion of perfection. Thus such a dream may highlight your struggles and attempts with trying to be perfect. Dreaming that you are worshipping God means repentance of your actions and errors. Dreaming that God speaks to you means feelings of guilt, eternal punishment, and damnation. Dreaming that you are a god, implies your own special talents which you have not yet recognized or have not fully developed. Alternatively, it suggests your feelings of superiority over others.

www.hyperdictionary.com

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
oops sry

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

new topics

top topics

join