It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...An American Police State...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

...An American Police State...

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com

Had we wanted a monarchy, we had one! It didn't work out! Moreover, the one we had —King George III —was better than the cretinous would-be King who now arrogates unto himself powers he doesn't have and doesn't deserve. King George III was wrong and mad, but George Jr, a shrub, a lesser Bush, is merely ludicrous and slow witted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share this very interesting article. Perhaps not exactly breaking news, but dead on.

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Tell me why a political rant from some guys blog.. is breaking news.

And aside from the pathetic rhetoric in the blog its self, which I find rather .. embarrassing, what does this really have to do with a "police state"?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And please, oh please tell us why we need what seems like the 17,237th "Bush is bad, Bush is dumb, Bush is a tyrant, ad nauseum" thread?

Did your jr. high, or high school teacher bring it up again today?

There, that's the last points you'll get off me for this latest bit of trolling.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just had to give Rockpuck a star.
.....not worth anymore comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just what I expected. What an enormous psychological effect this has had on me.
Still, the puppet dance is always amusing to observe.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
*sigh* I wanted to forget this thread, but this comment is so ignorant I fear I must..

Just because someone does not share the same political ideologies as you, does not make them .."puppets" .. and if they are to you, then I suppose those on the other side of the political spectrum could assume your just a puppet..

Disagree politically all you want, I see no reason why just because someone disagrees with you, you have to be condescending, rude, and self righteous about your own political alignment, calling other people "sheeple, puppet, blind, asleep.." or what have you.

It is getting rather tiresome and redundant to the point where its unbearable on ATS to have a political conversation without some youtube video junkie kid telling me im a mind controlled zombie of the political right.

And to everyone who reads my words.. Yes, I am in fact fully aware that everything I just said will be completely ignored or even waved off as just another mind controlled puppet out of control..

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

.....not worth anymore comment.

new topics

top topics

join