It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mass school shooters were on medication!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Every school shooting has had one or more suspects mentally imbalanced due to psychotropic medications at the time of the shooting. The Jonesboro kids were on Ritalin, Kip Kinkel was fried too, and Eric Harris had Luvox (a powerful drug often prescribed for obsessive-compulsive disorder) in his brain, according to the autopsy. Harris, after lying on his Marine Corps application (wanted to fight in Kosovo) was rejected April 15 when the Marine recruiter interviewed his family and found out about the prescription drug�s. This was a significant blow to his self-image and probably did more than anything else to push him over the edge and into a shooting rampage shortly thereafter.

www.holology.com...

I find it very weird that the kids involved in almost all of the mass school shootings that happened during the 90's were on Antidepressants.

What makes this even more scarier is that in William Cooper's books "Behold a Pale Horse" he said that the illuminati will pumping kids with medication to make them go on killing rampages. This book was written in the early 90's way before the school shootings

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
here are some other sites that talk about it to

www.cnn.com...

freerepublic.com...

bowana.freeyellow.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

What makes this even more scarier is that in William Cooper's books "Behold a Pale Horse" he said that the illuminati will pumping kids with medication to make them go on killing rampages. This book was written in the early 90's way before the school shootings

there's been shootings near and around schools before the 90's

only when it happens in a suburban enviroment do we hear about it

i will agree that it is strange that there were medications involved in the 90's shootings, however, let's remember that the shyt was handed out to kids like pez (and we enjoyed them more than candy. it was the first drug many of us abused)

the medical community knew too little of the adverse reactions, as the FDA was compelled to "clear these drugs for take off"

drug companies pay the bills for the FDA

no illumaniti here, just capitalism at work

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

quite true. in Detroit while I was growing up (and I'm 22, so this was definitely before Columbine), shootings were a regular occurance. but somehow when it's black kids shooting each other in a school that's in a bad neighborhood, no one really cares.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I was on Ritilan through most of my life, I started in the 3rd grade and contnued all the way through 12th grade. I never had any thoughts of shooting up my school and Ritilan is not an anti-depressant. It helps the concentration drive better. Now the thing is that these kids may have been on ritilan which helped them concentrate more on the shootings instead of geting distracted on other things.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

i will agree that it is strange that there were medications involved in the 90's shootings, however, let's remember that the shyt was handed out to kids like pez (and we enjoyed them more than candy. it was the first drug many of us abused)

the medical community knew too little of the adverse reactions, as the FDA was compelled to "clear these drugs for take off"

drug companies pay the bills for the FDA

no illumaniti here, just capitalism at work

You right there were school shooting before the 90's but not Mass school shootings. I totally agree with you thought but there is a diffrence.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
I was on Ritilan through most of my life, I started in the 3rd grade and contnued all the way through 12th grade. I never had any thoughts of shooting up my school and Ritilan is not an anti-depressant. It helps the concentration drive better. Now the thing is that these kids may have been on ritilan which helped them concentrate more on the shootings instead of geting distracted on other things.

I agree with you too. But the Colombine shooter were on some real Anti-depressents

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

quite true. in Detroit while I was growing up (and I'm 22, so this was definitely before Columbine), shootings were a regular occurance. but somehow when it's black kids shooting each other in a school that's in a bad neighborhood, no one really cares.

Hey what's up i'm from detroit and I know what your talking about but the kids never shot up the whole school just the person they were after. The white kids took it up a notch.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
anti depressants lessen your capacity to feel anything and make you complacent.

So does living in the suburbs

that combined with the propoganda the kids listened to probably minimized any shock of realization of what they were doing.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
anti depressants lessen your capacity to feel anything and make you complacent.

So does living in the suburbs

that combined with the propoganda the kids listened to probably minimized any shock of realization of what they were doing.

lol i like your suburb comment lol You hit the nail right on the head though

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Whites take it up a notch? You sure they just aren't trying to keep up with all the black kids? Sure the black kid only shoots one or two people, but do it weekly. The white kids have to take as many other white kids out as possible to make up for the fact they don't kill someone weekly.

Anyways, does it matter what they were on? They were nuts, insane, crazy, loco even.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the medication only played a small part, if any, role in the shootings. Those kids were just screwed up and had alot of serious problems.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A exelent cocktail of drugs and propoganda, the government is finaly achieving what it has strived for since the early 50s. full blown mind control, reducing the american populous into suburban work driods, with everyone on corporation drugs to ease their tv lifestyles. a society with no real purpous but to make money so we can be tax gouged. Trust me People *The Coo Coo Is Out Of The Clock* and this is only the begining!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz

maybe they play as much counterstrike as i do and they take the ritilin when playing them so then theyre concentrations would be on killing people with guns...dont you see that shooting in a high school where 6 people were killed or sumthin this kid was holding a H&K MP5 SubMachineGun and that was a basic gun for counterstrike back then everybody uses it in that game....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You right there were school shooting before the 90's but not Mass school shootings. I totally agree with you thought but there is a diffrence.

I wouldn't say mass school shootings have started in the 90s, I would say mass media coverage started during that time.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
people were killed or sumthin this kid was holding a H&K MP5

No kid ever got his hands on a mp5 and did any school shootings......they wish they had a mp5 lol

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Back when I used to take anti-depressants, I had never felt so empty in my entire life
and let me tell you, it really blew to feel truly empty, for at the very least, before I took the medication, at least I knew what I felt empty about...my pills nearly drove me over the edge, and it took a few months to get over taking them for only the period of one month. Go figure
. No worries now though, for the Cloud is back up, and overshadowing your once sunny day

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Antidepressents and other perscribed drugs for "Mental Disease" = Axis of Evil.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why do you think they were on these drugs in the first place? They were mentally ill. The anti-depressants were prescribed to counter this, but obviously didn't work. You can't blame the drugs without conclusive evidence that they cause kids to shoot each other.

Sounds simple enough to me: psychotic mass murderers usually aren't of sound mind.

I do think, however, that we need to look into the effects of these prescription drugs. I know that Valium was massively over prescribed by British doctors from the 60's onwards, before they discovered it was highly addictive. Unknown side effects should be looked into.

Don't jump to the conclusion that the drugs were the cause of the shootings, when in all likelihood they were simply an ineffective measure taken to try to prevent violence enduced by mental illness.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So lets say these kids were depressed, so they put them on these drugs right? Well I think that the kids going and shooting the s*** out of their classmates proves that "mental-health-pills" don't work.

Would you call that an improvement? It would seem to me that they slide further into the downward spiral.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join