It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beggining of Peace on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yes I am the real yoda(the one from ATS mix 70 or 71, not sure), and Yes " I am Back ".

Reasoning behind my disappearence;

1) Satan
2) Government

And they tried to

3) Steal my soul

And for one

They really failed, and I laughed at them and let the evils know that I am "urinating" all over their illuminati. The vatican is plagued with physical demons and they shalt be destroyed, as spiritual wisdom will now begin to take place on planet earth. I will enstate the American government has a good "hold" on me right now but I am not working for them and they know this and they hate me for it.

I suggest everyone pick up the book "The Celestian Prophecy" and take it to heart, because this thread is designed for the users, not me, I can rarely take time to attend my buisness here anymore, in fact, I had to prewrite this just so I could post it with quickness. I am in a hard spot and a rock, not a good place to be, but I have my soul and this is designed to teach you all that you must save your souls because the Yin and Yang will not exist further, it will be demolished through purity on earth, believe it or not people, a spiritual awakening is to come.

And so forth the knowledge will be spread here in this text, recognize that we must not exist as one, but as all, to give your fellow lad on the street a peace sign and a nice "Good day" is to change the revelation of Satan, and Satan will begin to be destroyed in this thread.

Spread love people, spread humanity, not patriotism, for in eachone of should exist the care of common folk regardless of race, religion, gender, weight, length, it should exist in all of us to

*******Spread Peace*******

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Though you said you won't be posting often (or at all) I am curious to know what exactly does the Celestine Prophecy have to do with government? I am very familiar with it, and I don't recall it having anything to do with fighting demons in the Vatican (Father Sanchez was a good guy,) with soul snatching, or illuminati.

Peace and love is a great thing of course, but what exactly are you trying to get at in this thread?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

*ear ringing*

Hehe. I will be gone by 7:00PM for a day or two. My time is limited as the government is highly against my use of the freedom of information act.

The Celestian Prophecy offers insights from the 600BC scroll which basically is the key to peace on Earth.

The demons, I've seen on person in the government facility I'm currently stationed in, open my door without my consent and when I had made eye contact with him, or it shall I say, his eyes where as black as a reptillians. =)

Anyways, This is basically just a forum for peace speech.

So Peace! My brothern! =)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My time is limited as the government is highly against my use of the freedom of information act.

Did we send you a FOIA request in the first place?
Not to be rude, but speaking about something while being a government employee is not using the FOIA.

The Celestian Prophecy offers insights from the 600BC scroll which basically is the key to peace on Earth.

That book also said that it was supposed to happen at the turn of the century, and it is now 2008. Granted, I do believe a lot of the ideas contained, but find it hard to consider relevant on a timeline.

The demons, I've seen on person in the government facility I'm currently stationed in, open my door without my consent and when I had made eye contact with him, or it shall I say, his eyes where as black as a reptillians. =)

Well, who's to argue with a demon when they open your door without your permission? Describe our demon here, did he, or it shall I say, have dark eyes? Never noticed reptiles have black eyes, usually they are slits. I admit I am not up to date on my species though.

I see. Do you have any form of evidence you can present for us on what exactly you are describing. We get a lot of people making things up, so I am sure you would understand why we would like to see some proof.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Let me make my affiliation a little bit more clear.

I was stripped of my clothes thrown into a 4 point restraint and interrogated, at which point I urinated on myself and told the camera "See this, I'm #$(#$NG all over your illuminati.

I am now in a hold facility, where I am allowed visitation to my house at 4 hours maximum.

The celestine prophecy is behind the scenes, slowly humans are becoming more and more aware of the demons on earth.

The black eyes, well, just for the fact, they where black, and demonic. And I had never seen that individual working in the facility before. I made sure to make my bout around the facility and stare back into his eyes, which we're then white holding a iris looking human, but I could definetly feel the presence.

The fact stands I'm just trying to state that humans are revelating in spirituality and that God is not a religion, but a spiritual bond, and when the thread is elevated to that point of spreading forth knowledge of the spiritual bond, I think we'll have a good "Skunkworks" on this forum.

=)

(does the smiley remind you of anyone? look through old archives, but I'm not going to deplete my anonymity)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealYoda7
I was stripped of my clothes thrown into a 4 point restraint and interrogated, at which point I urinated on myself and told the camera "See this, I'm #$(#$NG all over your illuminati.

That still doesn't lend any validity to your claims. What exactly did you do to become restrained in the first place, where are you being held, and why are they letting you post this? They would know.

I am now in a hold facility, where I am allowed visitation to my house at 4 hours maximum.

You are the first person I know of since Paris Hilton that is allowed to leave jail for fun time. Why do they let you out, and why do they let you post this?

The celestine prophecy is behind the scenes, slowly humans are becoming more and more aware of the demons on earth.

Again, the Celestine Prophecy did not address this in the terms you are trying to convey. The closest I can think of is the Tenth Insight and your prayer groups with possible evil forces focusing on you? Even that was not really addressed though.

The black eyes, well, just for the fact, they where black, and demonic. And I had never seen that individual working in the facility before. I made sure to make my bout around the facility and stare back into his eyes, which we're then white holding a iris looking human, but I could definetly feel the presence.

I have never seen a demon (minus a few ex's) so I can't say what they would look like. Does the demon continue to hold itself in its true form, or does it go between the two casually? When it was a human as you say, and you felt its presence, what caused you to even believe it would be the same demon without seeing it shift between one and the other? Could it not have been a second demon, why did you identify this as the same?

The fact stands I'm just trying to state that humans are revelating in spirituality and that God is not a religion, but a spiritual bond, and when the thread is elevated to that point of spreading forth knowledge of the spiritual bond, I think we'll have a good "Skunkworks" on this forum.

Knowledge cannot be spread in ideas hidden from view of the people. Whether God is real or not is not mine to debate as it does not concern me. I am curious to how this is supposed to become a thread to spread knowledge when the keeper is not being forthright with us.

=)

(does the smiley remind you of anyone? look through old archives, but I'm not going to deplete my anonymity)

No, it doesn't. But why would you create another name in order to post this? Would you not see the potential of higher credibility to use a name that we would all recognize, or is that part of the problem?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealYoda7

I too have seen the black eyes and have escaped the clutches. I am not patronizing you. I am serious as a heart attack. You need prove nothing because no one will see them or even understand what you are talking about until they see them with their own eyes. This requires a personal travel to the inner border fence- where most are either too afraid to go- or do not know how to get back once they have reached it- many- sadly many, cross that fence out of curiosity and there is no turning back from that point. I believe you know what I am talking about.

Many people have long accused me of having a dark side and flirting with the dark side. In reality- God blessed me with the vision of my own boundary and as long as I did not cross that boundary I would make it back. This is why I only trust Yahweh, the Creator of everything in the universe.

I have seen into the eyes of Satan- most people have no real clue. The attacks are worse every time we tell our story- every time we hold true to the Creator's divine commandments and covenants which get buried in the desolation of lies and misinterpretations of all religions- all religion is the master manipulation of Satan- and the worst of them will come as friends, family and loved ones.

Starred and flagged!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

This requires a personal travel to the inner border fence- where most are either too afraid to go- or do not know how to get back once they have reached it- many- sadly many, cross that fence out of curiosity and there is no turning back from that point. I believe you know what I am talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you please enlighten some of us that have no clue?

Also, if a person doesn't believe in Satan, then what?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

This requires a personal travel to the inner border fence- where most are either too afraid to go- or do not know how to get back once they have reached it- many- sadly many, cross that fence out of curiosity and there is no turning back from that point. I believe you know what I am talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you please enlighten some of us that have no clue?

Also, if a person doesn't believe in Satan, then what?

Thanks

I believe my post pretty much covers it. Well, if you don't believe in Satan and you don't believe in God (logical assumption- yet an assumption) then what is the point. You have your beliefs and I have mine. These soulless people (and that is what they are) are very rare- as is an truly enlightened prophet. I am no prophet- so please don't go there!

I really do not understand why you are posting on this thread if you don't believe in these experiences.

I am confused by your request for information.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I believe my post pretty much covers it. Well, if you don't believe in Satan and you don't believe in God (logical assumption- yet an assumption) then what is the point. You have your beliefs and I have mine. These soulless people (and that is what they are) are very rare- as is an truly enlightened prophet. I am no prophet- so please don't go there!

I really do not understand why you are posting on this thread if you don't believe in these experiences.

I am confused by your request for information.

I am posting on this forum out of curiosity as to what this is all about? Do I have to understand it to post, or is that just your rule?

I am not sure what you mean by experience? I have experienced a lot you probably don't understand either, but I would be willing to take the time to explain it to you if you asked.

Could you explain to me what "travel to the inner fence means?"

Is this where you experienced these "souless people?"

I guess I am just trying to understand how what you said had to do with the topic the RealYoda7 posted, as he described something that seemed real and physical. He said he was "stripped of his clothes and thrown into a 4 point restraint and interrogated."

So, has your experience with these souless people been physical?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

*ear ringing*

Hehe. I will be gone by 7:00PM for a day or two. My time is limited as the government is highly against my use of the freedom of information act.

Your description of his eyes being as black as a reptilian, I have seen these eyes, do you mean these eyes are bad? My ears ring what does this mean?
This being opened up my door with no consent. However he did not come across a evil .
Yes we must spread peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hola everyone! I'm actually here now and out of the control facility.

My time is limited because I'm on what they call a "Court Commitment".

Anyways let me go in-depth about the soul theivery which tried and take place. I'm not going to make any validity statements because I really can't make anyone believe, I can lead the horse to the water, but I can't make them drink it.

Physical Demons

Physical Demons are as real as the sun and the moon. How so? Look at child rapists, murderers, people like that. They are evil entities that take place in our everyday society. These evil entities will be demolished from the face of the planet and Satan itself will be booted off the planet by 2012. I predict a 7-9 year ice age. Followed by another planet that will come into immediate proximity of Earth that will change the Earth's being in every way shape and form. The fact stands that humans cannot exist and maintain this lifestyle, we will eventually come together as one as farfetch'd as it sounds.

The demons I've personally witnessed, well lets see, I had a "Alternative Energy" idea which I had then recieved a phonecall from a US Representive stating that he would pay me any amount of money to work for him, my own father contacted me and interrogated me about "when, how, where I was going to be leaving" and "I can come to you with my craft and pick you up", my great grandfather worked for Lockheed Skunkworks, and I can very simply state.

I saw 2 pentagrams appear in my back. One in the grass, one in a treetrunk, which I had started a fire and placed on top of the pentagram on the tree trunk. I actually lit fire to one my grandfathers paintings (on my moms side), and place it on the pentagram.

At this point I ran across traffic and told traffic to "&#$* OFF". And then the cops came and got me.

When they had pulled be out of the cop car, I had restrained from being forced into the wheel chair, at which point they kneed me in my stomach, and I looked at them, and all 3 of the cops were FACELESS, just straight faceless....

It gets weirder, as I was being pushed through the hospital I was in a semi-concious state, where I saw these people on the outside of me laughing at me in crazy monotone, and then I felt a series of mechanisms within my body crunching me into pieces and I felt bullets going through me and great stuff like that.

As I awake from the dream-state / semi-concious state, I notice that I'm being stripped of my clothes then being electricuted inside of an interoggation chamber.

End of story. Take it with a grain of salt.

=)

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yes I am the real yoda(the one from ATS mix 70 or 71, not sure), and Yes " I am Back ".

Reasoning behind my disappearence;

1) Satan
2) Government

And they tried to

3) Steal my soul

And for one

They really failed, and I laughed at them and let the evils know that I am "urinating" all over their illuminati. The vatican is plagued with physical demons and they shalt be destroyed, as spiritual wisdom will now begin to take place on planet earth. I will enstate the American government has a good "hold" on me right now but I am not working for them and they know this and they hate me for it.

I suggest everyone pick up the book "The Celestian Prophecy" and take it to heart, because this thread is designed for the users, not me, I can rarely take time to attend my buisness here anymore, in fact, I had to prewrite this just so I could post it with quickness. I am in a hard spot and a rock, not a good place to be, but I have my soul and this is designed to teach you all that you must save your souls because the Yin and Yang will not exist further, it will be demolished through purity on earth, believe it or not people, a spiritual awakening is to come.

And so forth the knowledge will be spread here in this text, recognize that we must not exist as one, but as all, to give your fellow lad on the street a peace sign and a nice "Good day" is to change the revelation of Satan, and Satan will begin to be destroyed in this thread.

Spread love people, spread humanity, not patriotism, for in eachone of should exist the care of common folk regardless of race, religion, gender, weight, length, it should exist in all of us to

*******Spread Peace*******

Heh I dont know about Satan, but for sure the Pope traveling was mentioned on the morning news as being like a rockstar to the people.

How is waving your hands and smiling in a bullet proof protected glass going to do God's suposed work. It's a big joke and makes me laugh.

I bet his pure white suit is stained with the blood of all the sants of God and of Christ when he returns back to his Satanic underground worship cult< Just a joke, as im not a christian, dont take offense lmao, or that even i dont really care because the whole religion is yadda crap

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Waving at the people is not being a rockstar.

I'm a rockstar, or, the people's Star.

I can say that he's a wannabe, and the pope is sick as can be.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can't see what this has to do with satan. all good and evil are equal. There is no good or bad its all just one. Negative and positive, balance at the end of the day.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

How so?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
reply to post by Mr Green

How so?

In the beginning theres was only one, one creator existing as one brilliant light. Everything then came from this one light. All atoms exist as part of the light. WE are light.

Evil or satan is just another side to the light, all things are from one source. Darkness exists within the light but it is still light. A balance is created for equilibrium, but in the end darkness will re join the light.

Light is the creator, without light darkness is nothing. Light is still light even within the dark.

Do not fear these evil dark eyes, overcome this and you will see the light shinning bright within. Fear is a weapon of control, some entities live within the dark. They feed off your fear.

Overcoming your fear is the key here.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
all good and evil are equal.

So I Suppose America being in Iraq and raping and pillaging their kind is perfectly balanced?

No.

Satan is coming to his end days on this planet, and all evil will be DESTROYED from this planet.

Lets see how I know this.

One I have alternative energy methods that got me locked up in some places.

Two, I know of 2 guaranteed "Angels" from the olden days that have reincarnated into human form without their previous powers, and I'll enstate I *may* be one of them, in fact, amongst one of the most quoted and misunderstood angels.

Three, This world will either be destroyed or turned into a safe haven. Period. The evil and good coexisting is coming to an end. I'm a 3rd generation Leo born in the year of the Snake, what's that mean?

I'm the eternal serpent within the government, and they really don't like me, but if they choose to end my life I will on become stronger, which really makes them pissed.

I can personally state that whom saves their soul by maybe giving a dollar to a homeless man, or donating to housing for the homeless, or adopting a child, then you have walked towards the path of light.

If you walk away from this light, and manifest yourself in the propietary belief system of the quota power structure system, then you have already lost your soul.

I am afraid of nothing, no death, not burning to death, because I've already had the pains of my sin dealt to me through time, and now I have became much pure and recognized how much fear I strike into the government by being alive.

PEACE is coming, no matter what anyone tries and do, I am an arch-angel sent from the heavens and I have been told this. The illuminati is currently in shambles because of me. I am the lone warrior of time and God, and remember, God is not a religion for he is a spiritual bond, and he helps those who help themselves, and he expects of each of us to spread love,

'and thou who does not will multiply forth in nothingness for eternity'(Book of Enoch)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Yes the worst of them are to come. It seems we've been digging up the stone henge area, the government(Illuminati) is trying to harness more evil spiritual power and plague it on the world however --

This will only last a miniscule amount of time.

God is coming to planet Earth, and he will not be happy, he will DESTROY the evil on this Earth and eventually we will have peace.

WE will have peace in this multiverse, they belong in a dimension below ours and that's exactly where Satan will go. Him and his satanic armies will leave. I wonder how much of the populace is actually true followers to satan? Because they are in for a massive surprise.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Troops in Iraq is the minority dictating to the majority. Illuminate etc have control.

Black/white
good/evil
positive/negative
dark/light

Opposites attract for a reason.

All the above require the other to survive, you can not have one without the other. Evil came from light. Everything came from one point, we are all one. We are from the singularity.

You are an angel are you? What is your angelic name? Who told you this? Yet later on you say you are an arch angel, which is it, angel or arch angel? There is a difference.

You are a 3rd generation Leo born under the sign of the snake what is this you ask? Erm at a guess you were born in July under the Chinease year of the snake
: as many other Leo's

True god is not a religion. I am not religious I am of spirit.

You say your the loan warrior, yet above you speak of two angels reincarnated at present. Is it one or two warriors

I feel the task ahead needs a little more than one loan warrior.

I sense an ego here. Too grand a vision you have my friend, you have yet to convince me of anything here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join