It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 San Augustin N.M

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
s251.photobucket.com... related video..... video.aol.com... To prove these fragments to be "extraterrestrial" an "isotope ratio analysis" must be preformed,an organization with the resources has agreed to have the test preformed at their expense in the near future.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
so was that in 2004? has he had any breakthroughs yet? I would like to know the results. looked up on yahoo chuck wade and got allot of dead ends. Sounds like a great story.and i find it amazing that if it was a ufo crash that the truth and evidence can be buried for so long. so many witnesses as citizens and military yet only bits of info that lead nowhere seem to show up.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There were a total of five ufo crashes between 1947-1948 in New Mexico,The Plains San Augustin crash occured at the same time as the Roswell incident but the San Augustin crash was overshadowed by Roswell until Art Campbell (ufo researcher) went to the area to investigate and located the EXACT crash site by new owner of ranch where it crashed. Chuck Wade learned the crash site location from Art Campbell and preformed a "dig" in 2004 and this some of what he found. more to come soon. google Chuck Wade ufo

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for posting.

So he dug this stuff up in 2004? I looked at the slide show, and didn't see anything too advanced looking in the pieces...but it didn't look like any sort of airplane or helicopter crash stuff either.

So, it's 2008 now... I am sure it's been tested by now? What is it? I am assuming the tests didn't show what Chuck wanted them to, or we'd be seeing results since it's been 4 years since he dug it up?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Interesting, thanks for posting.

So he dug this stuff up in 2004? I looked at the slide show, and didn't see anything too advanced looking in the pieces...but it didn't look like any sort of airplane or helicopter crash stuff either.

So, it's 2008 now... I am sure it's been tested by now? What is it? I am assuming the tests didn't show what Chuck wanted them to, or we'd be seeing results since it's been 4 years since he dug it up?

As I said in my first post an organization has agreed to do the isotope ratio analysis at their expense. The fragments have been tested by SEM and spectroscopy,we know what it's made of but not if it's ET thats where this isotopic ratio comes in but it's very expensive and not avaiable to the average citizen so it has taken great effort to find someone or an organization with the will and the resources to do this,I've only had these fragments for 4 months but progress is being made.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Check out the History Channel "UFO Hunters" (Bill Birnes) Episode Guide for "The Real Roswell"...coming soon new season

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Still looking through the pictures hosted on Photobucket...The above "Roswell Crash" picture here is fake...the alien is a scaled down picture of the alien from the mid 90's Fox show "Alien Autopsy." Everything else in the picture appears to be in miniature form.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

can't fool you..

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by meteorlima

let me get this straight. you're saying that this guy had fragments which may or may not be from an alien craft, he was having tests done on them. then for some strange reason you acquired them from him and you're continuing the tests? this doesn't make sense to me. if he was having the tests done, why give them to you? if the tests he did have done showed something abnormal that requires the further testing you're having done, why has he not said so? as i learned from the great show csi, there has to be a chain of evidence, the chain of evidence you're purporting to show here is strange and leads me to believe you're having a go at us for points, kicks or whatever else.....am i wrong? some clarification would be nice.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I had obtained so-called ufo crash debris from a David Shoemaker at a Calif ufo expo about 10 yrs ago (traded a small nicklel iron meteorite) about 5 yrs later I sent them to Linda Moulton Howe to be sent to a lab for testing,the test (spectroscopy) only show what it is made of NOT if its extraterrestrial,this was posted on a few websites where someone told me about Chuck Wade who had similar artifacts, I contacted Chuck we exchanged some of our fragments. I put together the photobucket to make others aware. Chuck was born and raised in the Roswell area at the time of the Roswell incident, he found the San Augustin site through Art Campbell also a longtime resident of the area who researched the crash and discovered the true location which he excavated and uncovered debris. Chuck met Art who were both speaking at a ufo conference where Chuck was told of the crash location by Art where he dug and uncovered more debris in 2004. Chuck & Art had the debris tested but the ultimate test is "isotope ratio analysis" very expensive and difficult for average citizen to have done, so I went searching for a person or organization with interest and resources to have this crucial testing done by...I found one.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

thank you for the clarification. let us know what is found out.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The San Augustin crash has been proclaimed a hoax by most researchers. The story of Gerald Anderson fell apart when a purported diary was proven a fake. Barney Barnett, who was claimed to have discovered the crash, was proven to be away in Arizona during the summer. There is no evidence of any crash there, and it does seem to just be a story.

Source: A History of UFO Crashes by Kevin Randle (1995)

[edit on 10/27/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by meteorlima
s251.photobucket.com... related video..... video.aol.com... To prove these fragments to be "extraterrestrial" an "isotope ratio analysis" must be preformed,an organization with the resources has agreed to have the test preformed at their expense in the near future.
UPDATE: Check out the History Channel "UFO Hunters"(Bill Birnes) Episode Guide for "The Real Roswell"...coming soon new season

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
July 1947 UFO Crash San Augustin N.M Listen to Chuck Wade radio interview "live" on "A Global Focus" Dec 15 (8 to 10pm eastern time) on the web @..."A Global Focus" Topic: July 1947 UFO Crash at San Augustin N.M and Alternative Energy

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The show UFO Hunters on the History Channel did some testing on a fragment found at the San Augustin site. There was also a view from above showing the possibility of an oblong crash outline that was opposite of the natural rain run-offs. The fragment was organic and it was a plastic not invented at the time of the crash. More research is needed, but there may have been a crash at this site. Just who actually discovered it is the mystery as the names previously brought up remain dubious at best.

new topics

top topics

join