It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Endorses Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hamas Endorses Obama
Yep .. that'll get some folks here all a twitter

story here

And folks - it's a democrat that's running that site.

Ahmad Yousuf, a top level Hamas official, said that in Hamas’ view, Obama has “a vision to change America to make it in a position to lead the world community but not with humiliation and arrogance.

He said 'in Hamas's view' .. not in only his view .. but in Hama's view.
That's an endorsement. That tells what Hamas thinks.

Notice he said 'lead the world community'. Not the USA .. but the world.

WTF??? More and more people are saying - 'lead the world' and 'change the world' in regard to Obama.

Anti-christ. I'm seriously thinking it.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Notice he said 'lead the world community'. Not the USA .. but the world.

WTF??? More and more people are saying - 'lead the world' and 'change the world' in regard to Obama.

Hehe not so fast you pandimensional being..

The world is in dire need of leadership. Who's going to lead? The U.N? The USA currently leads the world. If Obama gets elected it will still lead the world. Let's face it.. we do business with everyone around the world, we have military installations located around the world, and one could argue that english is becoming the dominant world language.

Besides, Christ didn't show up in 2000. Instead we got Bush and 8 years later we face uncertain times. Maybe Obama can finally be the one to bring the Palestinians and Jews back to the negotiating table. Seems like he's off to a good start with Hama's endorsement.
We are already in Iraq and Iran is a small player in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I guess there two ways to see this, that is if it is true. Is it a good or bad endorsement?? One way to look at it would be "Well here's the guy that could REALY end this war on terror by getting all parties to meet." And then there are the others that now won't vote for him because there thought is " Well a friend of my enemy is my enemy." I'd like to think more of some people but, alas, I know somewhere down south, a group of people are thinking "Hell no I ain't gonna vote for him...it IS called the WHITE house"( I'm just saying, and you know I'm right), and these are the same type to take this the worst way so, I guess it doesn't matter then....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, if the story is true than it is one more reason for me to lean towards Obama.
If there is one irefutable (sic, geez I can't spell, hey Overlord, lets get a spell check in here) what was I saying.....oh....Our image in the world is important, and if Obama can do the best job then that is who I want.
I want people to love our Country and not see our flag as something that should get burned.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'd rather the "bad guys" like him than hate him. For what is a good man, but a bad man's teacher?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Obama has ties with terrorist people, his preacher is a racist and he hates America. This guy is the last person on earth that I would want to lead our country. Where's the real leaders with the gonads to take this country back and give it to the people? Where's a leader that will protect our borders and make it illegal to come to this country without going through citizenship and other laws. Where's a leader that loves our constitution and will fight for Americans rights. I'm sorry but I just don't see a leader anywhere.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
The world is in dire need of leadership. Who's going to lead?

The 'world' doesn't need leadership. One World Order? No thanks.
Then every country would loose soverignty and the NWO would take over.
Each country needs leadership. But America doesn't need .. and can't afford ... Obama.

The U.N?

It's trying. But thankfully it's failing. It's a corrupt cesspool of euro-centric anti-american criminals.

The USA currently leads the world.

I disagree. We say we do. But we don't.

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
if Obama can do the best job then that is who I want.

an endorsement from terrorist group Hamas doesn't equate to 'obama can do the best job'. It just means that a bunch of murdering thugs think he's the best one to further their own interests.

Originally posted by Solarskye
This guy is the last person on earth that I would want to lead our country.

Ditto. I'd take John 'Winter Soldier' Kerry over this guy. And that's saying a lot.

Hamas probably likes him so much because Obama's cult .. uh ... 'church ... had the Hamas terrorist manifesto on it's 'church' bulletin.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The 'world' doesn't need leadership. One World Order? No thanks.

Well that seems to be the direction we are moving is it not? Who's going to lead the world? China? Russia?

You say the USA does not lead. I have given you a reason for why I think it does:

we do business with everyone around the world, we have military installations located around the world, and one could argue that english is becoming the dominant world language.

top topics

join