It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Two recent controversial postings removed from ATS archives !

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It seems as if toes have been stepped on...
a posting in the web site related discussion forum by the author chris nole fan that asked ...is the cia and nsa here on above top secret .com? has been deleted from the archives....a posting i made that asked what would happen if members met face to face once a year ?
this also when you read the thread dealt with the fact that i had lost the ability to u2u a short time after replying to chris noles thread that u2u' were not safe for private material....when i tried to use this feature
very soon after it said "you do not have permission to use this feature" a short time later it was returned.
both of theese forums were availible on ATS yesterday
2/24/04 and are non existent today.
now it seems as a possible diversion we have a new feature that allows people to rank threads!
and not well thought out i must say.
very biased at best

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]




posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They're in BTS, in chit chat.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
They're in BTS, in chit chat.


Oh dear...



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
It seems as if toes have been stepped on...
a posting in the web site related discussion forum by the author chris nole fan that asked ...is the cia and nsa here on above top secret .com? has been deleted from the archives....a posting i made that asked what would happen if members met face to face once a year ?
this also when you read the thread dealt with the fact that i had lost the ability to u2u a short time after replying to chris noles thread that u2u' were not safe for private material....when i tried to use this feature
very soon after it said "you do not have permission to use this feature" a short time later it was returned.
both of theese forums were availible on ATS yesterday
2/24/04 and are non existent today.
now it seems as a possible diversion we have a new feature that allows people to rank threads!
and not well thought out i must say.
very biased at best

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]


Could it be that they are afraid of a headline like "A member of Above Top Secret conspiracy forum website met another member, who proceeded to chop him up into little pieces and feed them to his dog... the case is currently under investigation."

That's one possibility.

Or maybe there's a conspiracy on our conspiracy website.. I'm only familiar with the cia/nsa thread... I don't know what has been said IN the thread to possibly cause its deletion, however. I only saw the topic.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Or... maybe chit-chat topics were moved to the chit-chat forum.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Its a conspiracy! Why did they pull the green glowing rock topic off?



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Or... maybe chit-chat topics were moved to the chit-chat forum.


Sounds like a conspiracy to me! Mysterious disappearances of topics and their just as mysterious re-appearances in the chit chat forum. My mind is in disarray... discombobulated! What could possibly be at the root of such a strange seemingly natural phenomenon? We may never know...



[Edited on 25-2-2004 by lilblam]



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Its a conspiracy! Why did they pull the green glowing rock topic off?


I was enjoying this particular thread. I almost wanted to believe the guy- Seems as if he would send a piece to a super mod to prove it was real.
He never did place the rock in front of a mirror, though. I asked him to display it , suspended from a string, in front of a mirror.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Could it be that they are afraid of a headline like "A member of Above Top Secret conspiracy forum website met another member, who proceeded to chop him up into little pieces and feed them to his dog... the case is currently under investigation."






Tell me that your kidding...

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by NexusAtom]



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Interesting read here:

"There is a difference!

I have noticed that an above-average amount of posts being made in ATS's Website-Related Discussion have absolutely nothing with relation to ATS.

In fact, I have just moved a post which the poster clearly states in the first line of the topic, it is not related!

Could members please use some common sense when posting their topics, to make sure they are starting it in the correct place. A simple rule of thumb to follow - if it has nothing to do with ATS's paranoid subjects, it belongs on BTS.

There is such a large number of topics in Website-Related Discussion that really belong in Chit Chat on BTS. Let's try to reduce this and post in the right place.

Thank you."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this clarifies that "conspiracy".....




regards
seekerof



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i expected your response very quickly
and i expected it to be as such
and surely within a day or two or maybe not this will be put there! with the other chit chat!
making it insignifcant and somewhat debunked
but does any one really think that belongs in chit chat
no one looks at it really
i guess the only to thing to say is the fact they were put there has added to there validity and subjective truth
all truth being subjective
its seems you should have left them where they were.
now that would have put everybody off the track



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
now explain to me how chrisnolefans posting has nothing to do with with website related discussion?
it had everything to do with it ...from what i can see
unless of course my IQ suddenly fell 50 points


also isnt it amazing dear members how quick the mods and super mods jump on theese subjects and nullify them!



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Watcher, how do those threads have anything to do with the heading decription for "Web-Related"?
Here's what it says:
"Conspiracy-related posts that don't fit a particular forum topic."

What your saying is that those subjects removed to BTS Chit-Chat are related and fit into the above Forum description?



regards
seekerof

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Seekerof]



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Watcheroftheskies they do not like you. They are trying to ban you and make you leave because you discovered this webiste is run by CIA / NSA. I would keep a close eye and look out the window every 5 minutes!!



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
well you lost me on that one with the typical double speak that ive seen in the past from some one whos probably taken notes from the best of politicians
but heres a thought....how about letting the members decide if it was web site related?



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
well you lost me on that one with the typical double speak that ive seen in the past from some one whos probably taken notes from the best of politicians
but heres a thought....how about letting the members decide if it was web site related?


Because the members are guests here.
The mods & admin decide which topics are inappropriate.
You're a guest here, as we all are. Them's are the rules.

-B.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i didnt discover it
chris nole asked the question
i put my thoughts in
the rest is history
oh by the way im armed
it may all be a bunch of crap but has elucidated quite a
strange response
what can be proved any way
if they dont want me to discuss certain subjects they can e mail me and ask me not to
i wont
that simple



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
WAtcher.....
Double-talk? Can you read? What does the forum description say?
Since you avoided or skirted my question to deface me with the gibberish on "Double-speak", lets try this again:

"how do those threads have anything to do with the heading decription for "Web-Related"?

It is, after all, not a matter of "liking" or "disliking", it was a judgement call based on the description of the Forum.



regards
seekerof

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Seekerof]



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Your armed. Thats scary dude.



posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
who said anything about liking or disliking?
web site related is the forum
the question deals directly with the web site
ie: the one chrisnole fan asked
i posted one on mushrooms and ufos in science and tech
why want it removed to chit chat or some where else



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join