It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Believe Conspiracy Exists to Destroy America from Within? Read This...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller

“The Illuminati bankers rule the world through debt, which is money they create out of nothing. They need world government to ensure no country defaults or tries to overthrow them. As long as private bankers, instead of governments, create money the human race is doomed. These bankers and their allies have bought everything and everyone.” - Henry Makow

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over past forty-nine years, they would move on Washington. It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States." - Senator George Malone

"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts." - Henry Ford

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are US government institutions. They are not. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the US for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. The truth is the Fed has usurped the government. The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history." - Chairman, House Banking and Currency Committee

“Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal -- that there is no human relation between master and slave." - Leo Tolstoy

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild

“There is no more direct way to capture control of a nation than through its credit and money system.” - Phillip A. Benson, President, American Bankers' Association

"Most of FDR's thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money Group. The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." - Curtis Dall, Son-in-Law of F.D.R.

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and, with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. If you want to continue to be the slave of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit." - Sir Josiah Stamp (2nd richest man in England)

"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft." - Lord John Maynard Keynes, “Economic Consequences of Peace”

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

“Our goal is gradually to absorb the wealth of the world.” - Cecil Rhodes, “The Secret Banking Cabal”

“The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That board administers a finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. That system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money. The people may not know it immediately but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed, the worst legislatives crime of the ages perpetrated by this banking bill.” - Charles A. Lindbergh

“The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the People vs. The Banks.” - Lord Acton, Lord Chief Justice of England

"I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world. No longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson

“It may appear that what goes on is happenstance, but the government most surely has planned it.” - Franklin Roosevelt

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government, which, like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They control both political parties." - John F. Hylan

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, all under their control. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." - Larry P. McDonald

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out. If the American people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." - Andrew Jackson

"The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt modern civilization." - Otto von Bismarck, German Chancellor

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.” - Benjamin Disraeli, First Prime Minister of Britain

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So, which of the above speakers wants to destroy the USA?

USA now is still not destroyed.

So who is winning?

It seems that are failing.

Financial system also in crisis in USA now.

The power of the global elite is weakening.

www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...

Shades of 1929: the global implications of the US banking collapse
www.wsws.org...

It appears that USA banking system and the international bankers are on their last legs.

Their power is weakening, the collapse may be near us.

They are fearful.

I can smell their fear.

Their days are numbered.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
So, which of the above speakers wants to destroy the USA?

USA now is still not destroyed.

So who is winning?

It seems that are failing.

Financial system also in crisis in USA now.

The power of the global elite is weakening.

www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...

Shades of 1929: the global implications of the US banking collapse
www.wsws.org...

It appears that USA banking system and the international bankers are on their last legs.

Their power is weakening, the collapse may be near us.

They are fearful.

I can smell their fear.

Their days are numbered.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Ickey]

The truly wealthy NEVER fear economic collapse. It just makes things MUCH cheaper for them. Why do you think Warren Buffett took $500 million out of the stock market, and put it in precious metals? Inflation doesn't hurt precious metals.

join