It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling Or Impersonation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Channeling Or Impersonation?

noeticcenter

UFO's. ghosts, channeling, familiar spirits and other paranormal events may be dark matter phenomena. If a bio dark matter exists, then dark chemistries and dark biology and dark human bodies are also possible.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
noeticcenter.tripod.com noeticcenter.tripod.com
noeticcenter.tripod.com
www.whatsnextnetwork.com
Shambhala..www.kalachakra.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
All Explanations Considered (coz I don't have a clue)!
ATS Ghost Hunters: Antar and mrwupy at the Crescent Hotel, Eureka Springs, Ark.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is an account on the internet of a Lama who swears he had a very vivid dream vision where white tara guided him through the kingdom of Shambhala..www.kalachakra.com...

Many recent publications on psychic events such as chanelling or spirit guides (SETH/Jane Robert/Oprah Book review, for example), attempt to validate the existence of \'ghosts\' (meaning disembodied souls of the dead). The salient features of these claims are:

1. The \'ghosts\' are invisible to electro magnetic devices with ordinary sensitivities, including human senses.

2. They as \'spirit guides\' communicate with the living. It is called \'channeling\". Persons specially attuned to them are called mediums.

3. They are \'familiar with\' authentic past events.

4. They predict the future with appreciable reliability.

5. Reproducibility of these ghost events are reported.

Unquestionably, these are events occurring in the physical realm. As such, to be \'real\' they must be physical entities with the difference that they are \'invisible\' or \'dark\' as opposed to \'light\' entities.

Arguably, assume that they exist. Then could this be Dark Matter phenomena? For that to occur, Dark Matter atoms must yield, dark chemistries which in turn may lead to dark biology and an invisible body for every human, for the first stage of \'chanelling\'. Whether astrophysical dark matter or string-theoretical axion exists or not will not be a serious issue as far as the biosphere is concerned. There could be a bio-dark-matter lurking behind sentient processes.

Ordinary Chemistry is based on electron configurations (Octet, Duet), spin and forces. Dark Matter atoms may have Dark matter Chemistry (Dark Chemistry) based on the same principles as in ordinary chemisstry. These chemistries (processes, not principles) may be governed by genetic factors, such that completion of the most stable \'invisible body\' occurs only in humans. They are less stable and incomplete in animals and the least stable in plants. The Dark particles may be in differential union (spin-spin coupling) with the visible counterparts across the taxa. This seems to be supported by the differential rates of Biophoton Emissions, with plant cells giving the most and human cells giving the least rate of emission.

Empirically, a vegetative state is common to all sentience, an animal state is common to animals including humans, but the anthropic state with its MIND is unique to humans only. Experimentally the bio-photon emission from live plant cells is over 10 times more than that of human cells, with animal cells having a rate in between. Interaction of dark matter (non-electric) with visible matter (electric) is reported to emit radiations. Perhaps, this is the origin of these extremely low frequency (ELF) biophotons also. A differential distribution of these bio-dark matter across the taxa may explain the differences in the rates of emission of these ELF.

Both womb and tomb \"realities\' need a second look, since Bio Dark Matter and its Chemistry are possible in the biosphere.Why should there be ordinary chemistry at all? Then why not Dark Chemistry? If a non-electric, non-entropic and therefore invisible and durable body is involved, then that will be manifest in some form at all stages of human development, from the moment of conception. Decoupling of the visible body by death (say, 150 lbs of E = mc^2), leaves the invisible body with a very low energy state, possibly negative. Stupendous energy (call it Resurrection Energy), beyond currently known mundane means, will be needed to raise it to any functional level.

If so, the possibility of any paranormal phenomenon due to \'ghosts\' of the dead is not credible. Alternatively, the well documented phenomena of \'channeling\' as in the Seth/Jane Robert episodes or poltergeists may be due to invisible beings made of \'Dark Particles\', who are already at a high energy. These may act as impersonators of the dead, and interact with the living who are willing mediums. If they impersonate, then they are not \'harmless agents\' promoting human civilizations. After all, impersonation is illegal in our \'light\' realm.

For more information GOOGLE for Dark Chemistry, Dark Biology, Dark Matter Chemistry, Axion Chemistry, Dark Politics, Obamania, Invisible Homo Sapiens...

References:

\"Axion\" has been detected - Tiny particle with no charge and negligible mass.
Nature 441, 31-32 (4 May 2006) | doi:10.1038/441031a; Published online 3 May 2006 Particle Physics: The first axion? www.whatsnextnetwork.com... 12/06/06
Mind Matter, Noetic Journal Vol 4 # 4, 351-360, 2003
[Nobelist Sir John Eccles Centennial Edition].
Dark Chemistry or Psychic Spin Pixel? NeuroQuantology, June 2007, Vol. 5 # 2, 197-204. Dark Matter & Dark Chemistry NeuroQuantology September 2007, Vol 5 # 3, 322-326...
noeticcenter.tripod.com
noeticcenter.tripod.com/blog/

noeticcenter
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Heh, it's a very exciting subject and all around interesting idea but all of your links are broken. Furthermore, they're linking to a tripod.com website which is hardly a News source. I think that this is more of a fantastical idea that you've come up with on your own, not through astrophysical study. Whatever it is though, it's definitely not Breaking News

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
]Originally posted by InterestedObserver
Heh, it's a very exciting subject and all around interesting idea but all of your links are broken. Furthermore, they're linking to a tripod.com website which is hardly a News source. I think that this is more of a fantastical idea that you've come up with on your own, not through astrophysical study. Whatever it is though, it's definitely not Breaking News

Noetic Reply:

Where would this be better posted?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Skunk Works probably.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Call me Crazy, I think there is something to what the poster wants to get across.

It's going to take imagination for some, or a great leap in associative reasoning.

Associative reasoning is my friend.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Noeticcenter

In relpy to the title of this thread (not reading the articals/links), it's been my experience that you KNOW when info is 'given to you'. Unfortunatly, in my experience, it isn't something like we see on tv where the person asks a question and gets an answer that second. There is a little bit of 'info grabbing at will' that can happen after your sensative to it and 'adjust', but normaly the info you gan grab isn't the detailed stuff people are looking for. That kind of detailed thing comes when no one asked the question and, generaly, your embarrised to give the info.

But I want to add in here, that although it comes as it pleases and can be tapped into, and we can become more sensative to it... it isn't something I think we are 'suposed' to be doing... as far as a life style. I think it's best to let things come as they may. I know it sounds strange - but it seems to become like an addiction. If you get to wound up in it, it takes over your life. It gets to the point where you no longer even think about the 'here and now', but instead your focused all the time on finding things out from the past, future or someone elses thoughts. Very all encompassing.

new topics

top topics

join