It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor's son hurt in crash; home razed by fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Pastor's son hurt in crash; home razed by fire

www.poughkeepsiejournal.com

MILTON - Members of the Faircloth family are asking the public for help after their home was destroyed by a fire early Saturday morning.

To make matters worse for homeowners, the Rev. Max and Ruth Faircloth, their son, Monroe Faircloth, is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries following a head-on collision Thursday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What are the odds? The couple were at the hospital with their critically injured son when their house burned to the ground. Even more ironic, is that a lightning strike is suspected as the cause of the blaze. Perhaps some reading from the Book of Job would be in order.

With my conspiratorial mind, I might have suspected two failed asassination attempts.

Is it some twisted blessing that their son had been in this accident, and therefore no one was home when the fire erupted?

www.poughkeepsiejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Who would want to assasinate them and why? They seem like a normal family, bad things happen to good people, that's just how it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Who would want to assasinate them and why? They seem like a normal family, bad things happen to good people, that's just how it is.

Wouldn't be the first time there were asassinations around here. I suppose that's why it jumps to mind. A cop was dumped in the river, a different cop's wife was shot in the head coming out of church just before a political corruption scandal broke. My brother worked for a man who was shot dead in his home, and his son seriously wounded, but nothing was stolen. There's a lot of strange stuff that has happened around here over the years. We even had our own serial killer who kept the bodies in his house, and told his family the smell was from dead raccoons.

top topics

join