It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are human's well known in the universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Agression is most certainly part of our human nature and withoubt doubt, it has aided our early survival. Perhaps it might be useful to consider that we are a very immature species. Any other sentient non-human race that we may encounter in the future could be from a civilisation that is thousands if not millions of years older than ours.

I expect we would be considered as being very primative and treated accordingly. We tend to get paranoid about meeting Aliens who are more powerful and aggressive than us. However, at this stage in our development it is more likely that we are our own worst enemy.

Our growth exceeds available resources, our economic structure is in a mess, our governments are either corrupt or powerless and though we think of ourselves as being advanced and intelligent, we still make war and kill each other when we wish to. Sociologically, we are worse than any wild animal.

But we are part of this planet, part of its nature and ecology. That is how we will be viewed. No more or less important than a rock in the desert. With an equal right to exist.

We may fool ourselves with elevated notions of following the will of an imaginary God. We might view all our technological achievements and think how clever we are. We no longer use slaves etc. but really, we are very self-centred, greedy, vicious primatives.

Any advanced race coming to our planet may wonder whether to keep it as a Zoo or possibly apply for a permit to convert it into a Theme Park.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The human race is well known in the Universe. Even though we are known to be a hostile race it is also known that all humans are not hostile and there is goodness here and this keeps us going.

You must consider that they consider the human race as a stupid species and this isn't meant as an insult the word stupid is used because it is one we understand.

As I have written before this planet is a Laboratory actually a working Laboratory. There are different species here and the Nasca symbols as I understand it are directional locators for the different species.

They are not and will not let this race destroy this planet and they protect this planet however, I want you to understand this is not so for them protecting all the peoples. You do to yourselves what you do and whatever is to be will be.

Earth is unique and they gather trees and plants, water, etc..... well, to many things to list and they use this in terraformation of other location in this vast Universe. They have made many locations Earthlike in all stages even from the beginning of time to well past where we are right now in our evolution.

I'll leave it at that.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Curtalert

I absolutely agree with you. Once we take back this end of the galaxy we will have built up enough power to conquer back out territories in the name of the lord who there before us.

We fall from stupidity and take our chances but we also learn from our mistakes.

Make no mistake about it.

Were better than they are and we will win.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
First off they would not be watching I love Lucy and the 1936 Olympics becuase scientist just discovered that those signals dont even travel far enough to get out of our Solar System. We are definitely not known all around the Universe because theres more than 500 billion galaxies. We are known in the Milky Way. Aliens that visit earth probably dont know other Spieces all around the Universe becuase its that big, even with there technology. As for humans being some evil killing race. LOL 99% of humans are not evil. No human is born evil. There is nothing in our DNA that makes us kill.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SixthDream]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I, for one don,t think you're crazy.
Young, fanciful, lacking the attributes of foresight, wisdom(don't worry, it'll happen), retrospect, common knowledge and a few other endearing qualities, is what I think.
You are in the right place though.
Keep on believing 'cause the rest of us do.
BTW when I have thoughts like the ones you posted, I tend to keep them PRIVATE

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We humans are probably the red-headed step children of the Universe living on the South side of the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe there were some bad apples that caused to much trouble so they dumped them on earth and forgot about them until the nuclear bombs went off and they said " What The H#ll ? "

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yes humans are well known in the universe mainly for all the wrong reasons I think, but we are also known for the species that has inner light and love and if only we realized this we could rule the Universe if we wanted
However once we returned to our full status as light beings the last thing we would want to do would be to rule the Universe .

<< 1   >>

join