It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presentation by Arizona Wilder - Highly Recommended

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I did a search and found nothing on the latest vid(s) from Arizona Wilder. Having watched all 10 segments, I have a clearer picture of the evil we're up against, and I recommend everyone watch these.

The first installment is at:

www.youtube.com...

The rest should come up in "related."

These were posted 01-08-08.

Would love to get feedback and comments.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok I'll probably watch it later tonight. It's too early right now.

With these kindof stories you've gotta wonder if they're really telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
Ok I'll probably watch it later tonight. It's too early right now.

With these kindof stories you've gotta wonder if they're really telling the truth.

I don't wonder at all, MI. I can see it clearly. And it is weirder than anyone wants to believe, and that is how they get away with it.

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Horse***t at its finest.

Some really serious confused folks there.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
Horse***t at its finest.

Some really serious confused folks there.

A sweeping statement. Might you have specifics to discuss, or is this post just pooping on the subject?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I watched some of it and there's certainly some bizzare claims. With a story like that face value alone isn't enough, real evidence is needed. Unfortunately on the internet what one might consider real "proof" is limited. Have you heard of Cathy O'brien and Brice Taylor? They're two others who claim to have survived government mind control projects. They have some horrifying stories but I'm honestly not sure whether I believe them or not. One thing I do not believe is the theory that reptilians secretly control our planet.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MissInformation

Well, MI, I have a probability currently set at 80% that there are "reptilians." Because I have read a number of stories, and have somewhat of a past myself, that I can give such a high probability rating. Still, with additional data, I could shift that probability rating up or down, depending on the nature of the data.

The fact that Arizona, Cathy and Brice all tell the same story - with little indication they met and planned their stories - says something. And reaction has been as one might expect. In each case there are many who say poo poo. But I suspect there is more truth than fabrication in their words.

And besides, if a "blue blood" conspiracy exists, it would make a great deal of sense in the world context. The fact that the main leaders all share genealogical history is of interest (I keep wondering what Obama's family tree looks like). And any kid raised to believe they are "better" than the rest of us will likely have no empathy towards the "lower beings."

And thus, some very twisted sh...stuff... can occur. I never put it past humans (or "reptiles") to choose the basest of behaviors - especially if they are raised with the idea that they are superior, and indoctrinated into a cult that uses the rest of us as cattle, sacrifice, sex objects and so on.

Wretched are their souls - if they have any.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have seen her with david icke. I can accept that people are posessed by entites but not shape shifting. When your in the state a person may be in rituals, you may see or feel, like a person os different.

What does she say in the presentation.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I have seen her with david icke. I can accept that people are posessed by entites but not shape shifting. When your in the state a person may be in rituals, you may see or feel, like a person os different.

What does she say in the presentation.

A great deal. Feel free to check out the link...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As soon as she said RETILLIAN I closed the video and will go laugh my a#s off now!
Now I know how Gene Simmons got such a long tongue.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
As soon as she said RETILLIAN I closed the video and will go laugh my a#s off now!
Now I know how Gene Simmons got such a long tongue.

[shrug] You're welcome to shut out information if you wish to. At least you're laughing and not too snide.

But there were things in her words (probably ones you failed to get to) that I have experience with that boosted in my view the probability that her words come from both her experience and her heart.

Another thing to compare is a wee bit of a clip of her with Icke (search youtube for "Icke mother goddess"). The rest of that interview has gone missing on youtube, which I find interesting.

If you look at her in that younger stage, it is a more frightened, somewhat disjointed version of the woman in the Jan 8, 2008, video.

The difference is something I would expect to see in one that has stood up, with good support, and said, "These things I have seen."

It is not indicative of one who is hoaxing.

[EDIT: Typos]

[edit on 4/19/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
watsup am how do i u2u?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Too much theory, no proof at all. I have been convinced of the existence of ghosts/spirits by seeing proof and personal experiences that cannot be denied. I cannot believe in intelligent aliens on this planet, area 51, nibiru, ect... without seeing actual proof. I can believe the NWO conspiracy just by seeing the laws passed in the last 10 years but I cannot convince myself of a reptile race on earth. Show me something other than a wild eyed woman talking too much.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... /watch?v=y_nCmYG349o (i put the space between it because it never gives address for me otherwise)

This video has always interested me. The actually words in the song say something about 50 000 light years. If you have watched Arizona Wilder she talks about the bloodline and the belief they have that they come from mars. Seems to have been a battle on mars with Reptilians pursuing them to earth. This information is from the earlier videos with David Icke. The queen certainly did receive an unusual gift for her jubilee. Bush himself has a sullied reputation with regards to occult rituals, such as portland.indymedia.org... Of course the prosecution was dropped, but saying
"We've got people across this country without health care, a broken educational system, taxes that are way too high, and all you want to talk about is something THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 16 years ago? I'm sorry, but I find that offensive.' " (Emphasis added)
is not the response that would have won my vote. In fact, politicians are supposed to be upstanding citizens and even being a suspect should have meant this man would not have run for office.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What was the unusual gift the queen received for her jubilee?

new topics

top topics

join