It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Lansing, MI (WTF is going on?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This morning as I drove my sister to school, I could not help but notice the amount of contrails in the skies overhead. Not only is the sky filled with them, but in such orderly fashion that it looks like water canals on a farm. As if they are drawing a grid over the city and each portion gets an equal amount of chemicals.

Anyway, I managed to borrow my dad's digi-cam to take a few pics for you guys to see.

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Impreza]

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting pics......they are everywhere, i am currently in a very small town in the middle of england, and notice them every 6 weeks or so, in a grid pattern.. makes me wanna buy those face masks (seriously!)..... i used to live in spain and never saw them there, ive been in uk for almost 2 years, and have been ill more times than i ever have in my life

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lets see your in Lansing and they are going east-west and the wind has been out of the north west . Solved they are contrails from Detroit - Chicago flights and the wind is blowing them south to make the separation.

That was too easy

mikell

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No, those are condensation trails.

What on earth makes you think it's anything else?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

i too am in the UK,

near sheffield gets covered almost every 3 days.

Spain is now getting hammered though, trust me it is worse in spain.

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

i live in warwickshire, near coventry and it seems to be getting worse..... i never noticed them in spain but i was on the coast, i shall keep my eyes open when i next go over

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
They spray like crazy where I live...in the middle of nowhere Hungary.
You would guess an airport was close to us - with minimum 10 planes at one time spraying in all directions.

And they are not streaks...big plumes that trail from west to east while others are going other directions...quite amazing.

Sure we do have normal airplanes go by - and this stuff last until we pretty much have a grey overcast sky that looks like a depressing winter day (albeit in April) without snow.

I know, I know...they are all contrails, planes never spray anything.
That is a good way to get most people not to think past the one point and to just call it all a conspiracy.

But can and do planes spray...at all? Even for benign purposes?
If we say they do this opens up the can of worms most people against this theory, dont want to touch.

We all know of crop dusters...so spraying is possible.
We also can do a search and see companies who do cloud seeding with their photos of the spray coming out. We know governments like China is into weather modification for the olympics coming up, and the Wired.com article awhile back told of some weather modification years back.

We also know of Agent Orange from our dear friends at Monsanto, who helped to not only destroy all the vegetation, but poisoned our own troops. Well, "they didnt know"...yeah, Monsanto doesnt know do they?

Check out this great French documentary about our 'innocent' Monsanto that would not hurt a fly.

Ah, so now we are getting closer to the point. (Watch the video before defending them and agent orange...) The point is that people are capable of doing 'evil' things...people with power and money.

This is quite frightening isnt it? Most of us want to live in blissful ignorance.
"Bah, Bah...the shepherd loves me, yes he does...lalalalala"

So if they sprayed chemicals back then, who is to say that someone isnt spraying something sinister now in some of those canisters that are 'cloud seeding' or whatever?
Monsanto is still around and doing the same thing they did back then and their reach is firmly gripping 2nd and 3rd world countries. - none will "buy or sell" without Monsanto...Revelations

Thats what it boils down to.
Disinfo would be a blanket statement saying, "No one sprays".
Well they do spray...but what is it they spray is the question.

Again you dont have to believe...go live in the world where no one hurts anyone except for the better good of human kind...

For those able to consider what this is about good.

Personally, I like the idea of the 2 prophets in revelation that will shut the sky while prophesying. Are they a part of the system as well? Does it matter? At least my April wont look like a grey mass that belongs to a dreary Nov. winter day.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
No, those are condensation trails.

What on earth makes you think it's anything else?

Dude, I know it can seem hard to face this stuff...but the fact is that its not really that big of a deal...I mean at the end of the day things will work out. Its easy to be afraid of what might be, I have been afraid a lot. - your not alone.

But once you start seeing things like this, and realizing that we have some 'crazy' people (really just egos gone wild...which is fear based), then you realize that this type of thing cannot last. Consciousness prevails and wins...sound "new agey"? Nah, its just evolution...and we are on the stage of waking up and learning how to take responsibility for our own actions, thoughts, and feelings...and not depending on others.

Peace to you...

dAlen

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As Dave rightly says, they look exactly like normal contrails of the sort that have been observed, reported and photographed since the 1940s.

If you wish to claim them as something else you need to explain why they cannot be normal contrails - which, incidently, will become ever more frequent in years to come as our obsession with flying continues unabated.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
If you wish to claim them as something else you need to explain why they cannot be normal contrails - which, incidently, will become ever more frequent in years to come as our obsession with flying continues unabated.

Reason to explain what?
Why I have a winter sky for weeks in a row this month (when its spring) as well as for the past months, etc.?

note: These winter skies (grey cloud coverage) comes about because of what you would call contrails...
That is some mighty powerful contrails my friend...explain that away.

Why cloud seed if contrails are that powerful?

You even mentioned that cloud seeding doesnt really work - yet contrails, as you would put it, appear to be perfect for weather modification...because the FACT is the weather is modified by whatever is coming out of those planes. This is the key point to pay attention to...

Explain that and we might get somewhere. But lets keep going, it gets better.
Though the main point is made above about the weather modification happening from this.

I ask, why are there airplanes everywhere, dotting my sky now days, pouring out these billowing clouds behind them which cover my sky?

This is a sky that they only recently decided to show up in. No new airports, so where are these planes from and why are they there? I think that is an interesting point, as well as the fact that they are in every direction (at the same time) until there is good cloud coverage.

Again, these planes leave plumes which go from one horizon to the other...call them 'super trails'...I suppose they think the average Hungarian doesnt look at the sky.

Now lets look at history:
Explain how there was such a thing as planes dumping agent orange in vietnam from a company that still exist, and has the same tactics...(watch the video...excellent documented french documentary on Monsanto)

Do you think they cleaned up their act?
Do you think that governments are now friendly in their mass experimentations?
Or is it that you just cant believe that someone could be this evil. Well history has shown us time and again that people can and do act quite evil.

[Again, agent orange, MKultra, holocaust, etc.]

Tell me this, how do you know with all of this, that it isnt chemicals being sprayed?
Can we throw you up their to take a sniff?
(just joking)

But going past peoples 'supposed' area of expertise, its time to look at what we know about the nature of the governments attitude toward people...and what they are capable of doing and have done.

I will say this...chemicals or not...something is being sprayed.
Its not far fetched...again, some of you act as if its a miracle that a plane could possibly spray anything...well crop dusters have been spraying for years, so it is possible.

Knowing that something is being sprayed, the question is what and for what.
Personally I detest it messes with my weather, of course now they are Lords of the weather...beyond it messing with the weather, I would not be surprised if it had a Monsanto 'gift' in it. The same company who claims to want to prevent world Hunger...

You know, here is how things work.

Set up a company to do a bunch of crap, say your doing good...and people will believe you when they see your little smiling logos and pictures of nature.

(well not that funny...)

Peace

dAlen

- edited for clarity

[edit on 15-4-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Why cloud seed if contrails are that powerful?

Contrails don't cause precipitation.

You even mentioned that cloud seeding doesnt really work - yet contrails, as you would put it, appear to be perfect for weather modification...because the FACT is the weather is modified by whatever is coming out of those planes. This is the key point to pay attention to...

The weather is modified insofar as skies are hazier and average temps may be slightly higher.

I ask, why are there airplanes everywhere, dotting my sky now days, pouring out these billowing clouds behind them which cover my sky?

Because more and more people like flying more and more often.

Try reading up on the subject,or learn some basic meteorology.

Some starting points:

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.faa.gov...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well, here is where you and I part paths.
The sky is busier...suppose you did not read my post clearly...not to surprising - after all we only see what we want to see, Im sure you would agree.

Also, I have clearly seen weather affected from these plane clouds...call them what you want...its modified, and it works...just some precipitation? Well you advised me to go research, well I have, my advise for you is to go around the world and see what people (like myself are talking about) before implying that Im lying. - no, I know you didnt mean to at all...but the fact is what I see is what I see, and Im sticking to it.

You havent experienced what I have perhaps, and that is fine.

My post really were not meant for you, per say, but for those people that typically read polarized post and stop there. (i.e. - "they dont exist, IM an expert, your stupid to think other wise"..."oh geeze, I may be stupid...oh well", and off they go. My post is to point out the obvious...crap has been done plenty of times on the masses...who is to say it is not happening now.)

See, my hope would be at least to get people to look at all the aspects.
I will not say that they are carrying chemicals, though seeing history it would not surprise me...but I do see the weather, and its from the 'plane clouds'.

We could talk in circles all day...but as I said, I will leave you with whatever it is you believe...its your right, and I have stated what I could for those that may not have considered more than one aspect to this subject...for pondering.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Planes do effect weather - by its contrails. When after 9/11 in US all flights stopped average temperature jumped up. Part of global dimming we are causing.
Also airplanes were used in chemical/biological warfare so it can not be totally ignored.
However it can be easily found by sampling the air in "chemtrail" for what chemicals it contains vs air containing usual aircraft fuel burning waste.
So it is easy (but not cheap) to check this and so far no analysis of air was produced, only photos which to my untrained eye do not show anything suspicious..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
to everybody saying "learn your sh*t, talk to a meteorologist....

youtube.com...

and to whoever simply said "contrails dont form cloudcover" or whatever, i say this: if your area is being sprayed regularly (which it just occurred to me that it might not be. in which case, be patient, it will) just pay attention for a week or so. you dont have to make it your life's work or anything. just pay attention to the trails. they dont go away. they just widen and widen and widen. they keep doing this until eventually, you have an overcast day. its a different type of overcast. its got a certain murkiness to it that i cant describe. i live in northwest ohio where we used to get VERY blue skies. now on clear days, the sky almost looks like Los Angeles's sky. and to add to the "contrails dont cause cloud cover" discussion, i have developed a short lesson plan for you. raindrop formation goes as follows: water vapor adheres to tiny particles in the air (be it naturally occurring dust or the alleged particles in "chemtrails") until eventually you have a raindrop. bare bones explanation, i know. so if the particles in the trails were small enough, they actually could encourage cloud formation and eventually rain. YOU ask a meteorologist that, and they'll agree.

and if youre going to try to debunk somebody, show your work. dont just say "youre wrong" and move on. thats the intellectual equivalent of saying "yeah? well youre ugly!" it does nothing but frustrate those that have seen it with their own eyes.

i just realized that the same person said both the things i was talking about. sorry, i wasnt trying to be cute

[edit on 23-4-2008 by alguymcgee]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alguymcgee

At the height at which contrails form, it's too cold for raindrops. You get ice crystals. Occasionally these do fall towards earth, but they evaporate in the warmer air below, long before they reach the ground. This is known as virga.

Contrails can and do cover the sky - that's the whole issue. Except some claim this is done deliberately using something being sprayed by the aircraft, whilst meteorologists claim its a consequence of atmospheric processes acting on the normal exhaust from the engines.

btw cloud seeding refers to the process of deliberately inducing rainfall in a pre existing cloud. It does not mean creating new clouds.

New clouds however are created by aircraft - contrails - and also by steamships and on occasion even factories. The latter are often known as fumulus.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
yes, im aware that typical contrails form at very high altitudes. they are formed when the hot jet exhaust causes the cold air to condense, and then freezes. the planes in question are very low. you can tell just by looking at them. they're huge (by huge i mean that they appear larger because they are lower) by comparison. sometimes (but not often) you can even count the engines. i have also noticed higher altitude planes leave these trails, thought they are not as dramatic. i've also noticed that on days when they are spraying, the air traffic increases dramatically. i've seen as many as 30 planes in the sky at one time (as opposed to the usual 4 or 5 at most). if 30 sounds like a hard number to swallow, then, now you know how we all felt the first time we saw it. people can argue about the existence/significance of these trails all day and make no progress, so, just see for yourself. pay attention for a week. if you dont see any persistent trails (they dont seem to be everywhere just yet. my friends in seattle have no idea what im talking about, and my friends here noticed almost immediately) then they just havent started in your area yet. for those of us that have seen the trails, we're far beyond the "is it real" phase of the debate. we're much more concerned with whats in them if anything, what their effects are if any, and why they are spraying them. when you see the air traffic in your sky increase ten fold AND said air traffic streaks the sky with trails that very visibly and very obviously fill the sky until there's FULL cloud coverage (cloud coverage that seemingly materializes, as opposed to rolling in with the wind like normal clouds), there just isnt any debate as to whether or not they're real. on the worst days, the sun and the moon both have a 3 layer halo around them. i've never seen that on a cloudy day. i have however seen that at a house fire and in the nasty industrial district of south detroit. i also saw my first cumulus cloud in over a month even though rain has been no stranger lately. the facts you bring up are all very sound, but they just dont add up. maybe they do where you live, but not over here.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alguymcgee
i've also noticed that on days when they are spraying, the air traffic increases dramatically

That's because when conditions are not right for contrail formation, you simply don't notice the aircraft flying overhead. Nor does anyone else. It's only when they produce contrails that we become aware of them.

Try spotting an aircraft 6 miles overhead in blue sky when it's not producing a contrail and you have no indication of where it is
Now try again when it is producing a contrail.

i also saw my first cumulus cloud in over a month even though rain has been no stranger lately.

Actually, cumulus rarely produce rain - not until they've grown into congestus or of course cumulounimbus. Most rain though comes from stratus clouds. Low and grey.

new topics

top topics

join