It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe that my friend works for Satan...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Whether you are a believing practicing christian or not ,,
The fact that this person is a practicing Satanist,,means that they know and believe in power of Christ.

When you deal with spiritual powers you have a different set of rules and you have to invoke spiritual power to aide you.

Sizing an opponent is finding his weakness, all satanic practictioneers have their skill levels and that of the satanic spirit that is contolling using the person.
Without a practicing faith in christianity ,, the typcial icons will be for the most part powerless.

However the "word of G-d" have their own power,, the power of the holy spirit is "Sovernign" no one or thing can detract from the power of the Holy Spirit which is that part that enforces the "Word of G-d"

So what do you do.. fire with fire,,Satanist use un-holy inchantations to "vex" the unprotected.
You need to quote verbatim the words that the Apostles used to "rebuke" demons,,, it is the only effective weapon the un-initiated can do,,,
The simple phrase "In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke thee.." The person should leave immediately ,..probably screaming,, if he laughs then you have a tough,, demon influencing the person,,, remember you are going head to head with the satan spirit not the person.
If the above doesnt work then you have to know the Demon's/Spirits name before you can command him to leave your presence,,,

Again using the Phrase "In the name of Jesus Christ, spirit tell me your name". You will get an other worldly repsonse both in voice and demanor of the person under control of the spirit. So you better be strong at heart because it will scare you,, Eventually (and you may have to repeat the phrase) the spirit will utter his name.
Once you have the demon's name you repeat the phrase beginning with "In the name of Jesus Christ (name of demonic spirit) I rebuke thee and I command you to leave my presence"
The weaker spirits will be subject to the power of the words alone.
Any number of things may happen ,, if the person looks confused ,,repeat the phrase emphasis "In the name of Jesus Christ" for it is not your faith ,, however it was that you became a pawn in this spiritual intrique,, the fact that the demon has approached you ,, he has established the spiritual ground rules and ALL spirits good and bad are subject to the name of Jesus Christ,, (his power not yours).
If that doesnt work,, get to your nearest church regardless of faith,, "Holy ground is neutral ground" and seek help. The spirit that is after you and it maybe more than one is a pecticulary powerful one.

If it does work ,,then there is a reason why that spirit broguth that person into your presence ,, and thats what you need to figure out,, because if they picked you once,, unless you fix what ever it is,, they will be back,

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Imagine a world without the concept of profit, that's a world without the influence of evil.

I'll just add to the many posts; your friend is nuts, stay away. Be glad he is open about it, the worst people worshipping Satan/evil wouldn't mention it. Obviously he needs you to believe in him so he can use your belief (in evil and his power) against you.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Your buddy knows he can get a reaction out of you with this, and is doing it for grits and shiggles. Look him in the eye and tell him to screw off. If he keeps on, repeat yourself, and ditch him as a "friend." If he persists, call the police for a restraining order, because that's harassment, and depending on the situation, assault.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think your so called "friend" is a creep and probably is jealous that you are not enthralled by him. There are people who get caught up in the movies and the anime and want to have this air of mystery or darkness around them. Anyone who sees through them makes them mad. Just stay away. If there was a Satan I doubt he would have any use for your
"friend's" crap.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chuacheeyan

Your friend sounds like a master manipulator. Manipulators learn your "fear" buttons and just push them- then they give you this glare as if they own you or have power over you. You give them this power because they "mysteriously" set you off. These manipulators feed off of this as they find new buttons of yours to push- making them even more miraculous and powerful- to you. These jerks will break into your house and go through your journal, computer files, bills, pay records, family photos- everything they can get their hands on to give the illusion they have supernatural powers and foreknowledge. Sometimes they may talk to a relative of yours or a close friend and say that they are concerned about you- but to keep it all a secret because they want to help you- this gives them even more information.

Funny thing is, once you get rid of your fears, guilts and embarrassments, their cheap parlor tricks do not work anymore and they move on to the next. These incredulous subhuman idiots usually have everyone in their life going at the same time- so the good news is you won't be missed.

And you should know that Satan does not run games through two-bit pikers like your friend!

I agree with the the other members on here and get the idiot conjerk out of your life.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
so you and you friend exchange blows, then you say
your afraid...whats the dilly? /\/ \/\/ \/\

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Ramb0]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Those that aren't helping me please just leave. I seriously need help because of him. He even tortures me in my sleep. Can someone help me? What does he mean that I'm too 'holy'? And today he cornered me near the girl's toilet. He asked me for my desicion but I said no and said 'why should I help you? I'm helping God.' He asked me calmly ask 'why shouldn't I help you?' I think the problem is that I've been possess by a powerful demon, so its coming back. I think I'm gonna go mad if nobody does anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sorry I meant 'why shouldn't YOU help me'.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chuacheeyan
Those that aren't helping me please just leave. I seriously need help because of him. He even tortures me in my sleep. Can someone help me? What does he mean that I'm too 'holy'? And today he cornered me near the girl's toilet. He asked me for my desicion but I said no and said 'why should I help you? I'm helping God.' He asked me calmly ask 'why shouldn't I help you?' I think the problem is that I've been possess by a powerful demon, so its coming back. I think I'm gonna go mad if nobody does anything.

Could you be more specific as to what kind of help you want? Are you expecting somebody else to be responsible for what is happening to you?

If you think you are being taken over by a demon, perhaps you need to go talk to a priest.

If you think you are going mad, perhaps you should go see a Doctor.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Did you try what I told you to do? I was serious and this approach is used by the clergy ,,but you dont have to be a clergy member to utilize the power of the words of G-d. If you are afaird then go to a "Holy" person for help,, what else do you want?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
1: GET A RESTRAINING ORDER NOW

2: IF THIS PERSON COMES WITHIN 100 FEET OF YOU, TURN AND WALK THE OTHER WAY

3: Pray that he becomes holy

4: WHATEVER YOU DO, STAYING HOLY SEEMS TO WORK. I'D DO THAT.
ALOT.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'd honestly see a mental health professional, both of you. Sorry to be blunt, but there is such a thing as psychosomatic symptoms, and I think you are are actually instilling such fear in yourself.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Deep-SIX this person chuacheeyan!

DO NOT PASS GO......DO NOT COLLECT $200.00.

Trash can IS RIGHT..... Report this Creep to the Cops & Get a Restraining Order.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What kind of help are you looking for? I think you should get more people involved now. He's stalking you and believes he is posessed. At the very least, he is mentally unstable, and at the worst he is posessed by a demon. Either way, he's no good for you and you need the physical presence of others to protect you from him. This has gone on long enough- get some support from your family and friends.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

this person may have a high tolerance for pain,,, but a wand taser or pocket taser will more than discourage his approaches.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

this person may have a high tolerance for pain,,, but a wand taser or pocket taser will more than discourage his approaches.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Christians, can you do something about it? I'm very, very scared. Please help me. Other religious prayer would also work and why did he said I'm too 'holy'?

Careful there my friend.. If you dont know already most christians are devil worshippers in sheeps clothing. Not all, but about 75%of them bow down to the dark lord without ever knowing it!

If I may, Id say you are best off by beliving in yourself.. And get away from these energies. You see You cant have one without the other.
Most christians promote Satan and his form without even knowing what they manifest.
Yeah you need to do your homework my friend.

WElcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
What kind of help are you looking for?

The kind of help I was asking for was spiritual help. Maybe from Pagans protection prayers and maybe prayer from God. I'm really scared now, when I go to the cafeteria, he sits at the same table and he's able to detect where I am. He's driving me insane!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If this is at work, talk to a supervisor and ask if they can get him to leave you alone. If he is harassing you, maybe he is bothering other people as well.

If this is at school, talk to a guidance councelor and let them know what he is doing. Maybe they will call his parents.

If you want a protection spell, you can google that and find something. Keep it to yourself though, so he won't know what you are doing.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuacheeyan

Originally posted by raven bombshell
What kind of help are you looking for?

The kind of help I was asking for was spiritual help. Maybe from Pagans protection prayers and maybe prayer from God. I'm really scared now, when I go to the cafeteria, he sits at the same table and he's able to detect where I am. He's driving me insane!

I'm quite sure if I sat at the same table as someone i'd be able to detect where they are as well. I think you are looking into this too much and just ignore the kid. I remember when I used to sit next to a girl in 6th grade and chant ancient Sumerian curses at her - I just did it to be an a-hole honestly.

Point being, he probably sees how gullible you are so of course he is just going to continue on with it. Stand up for yourself for once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join