It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe that my friend works for Satan...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
My friends name is Edmund Lee. Think he's normal, no he's not. You see, he look and all that infront of normal people but when we're alone he starts asking weird questions like 'do you play the Oujia' I feel very...scared when near him cause he had this sort of energy. Today, he got me well cornered. He also said I was too 'holy' so he couldn't posses me but he could still torture me. Just one small touch can make me fade and he keeps on threatening me 'Dana, you better work for Satan or we'll continue this torture' Christians, can you do something about it? I'm very, very scared. Please help me. Other religious prayer would also work and why did he said I'm too 'holy'?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
First off...........Welcome to ATS!!

Second I hope we can help you figure this all out, My advise would be to disconnect from this "friend".

A true friend would not instill fear in you and threaten to do you harm.

If this person is working with Satan then that is his choice, if you stay in contact with him after being threatened to hurt you then that is YOUR choice.

If it were me I would find another friend to hangout with.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I agree with freedomataprice. Stop hanging out with this person. I seriously doubt that your friend works for Satan. That is beside the point though. The point is that your "friend" is treating you like crap. Friends don't do that. It is better to have no friends than to associate with people like that. Let him scare someone else. Cut your ties with him.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chuacheeyan

What do you mean by one touch makes you fade?

Also, why would you be friends with a person who says they are going to torture you?

Tell this person to bug off, and if they don't, get a restraining order!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thanks. What I meant by 'one touch can make me fade' means when I hit him, he doesn't even flinch but when he touches me, it's like very painful, very very painful. I couldn't stand the pain even though I wanted to hide it and he was like 'good! I hitted her.' freedomataprice and Karlhungis, um, you see, here's the situation,

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

In a situation like that id do a few things. First, as others have said, dont hangout with this person. Second see someone who shares your same religious background (i.e. Priest). Third..if your really truly afraid, get a weapon, have it blessed or something. Lastly, I would persoanlly termiante this being, because he aint human. Just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ok I am waiting for the situation.......Was there something else you wanted to add?

Also You have a man/boy hitting you??? LEAVE

Don't ever let someone rule over you like that.

The only time a man should hit a woman is if they are playing cards and she says "hit me".

[edit on 15-4-2008 by freedomataprice]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
freedomataprice is spot on, a bloke should NEVER hit a woman. Surelyyou must have other friends, spend more time with them. Dont be alone with this nutcase.

If it cant be avoided, pick up something big and pointy and twat him with it if he touches you again

Or get 3 or 4 blokes you know to have a "chat" with him

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I can honestly say that is the first time I have seen "twat" used the way you just used it. I guess that is like me saying to slap someone on the "fanny" right?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

I can honestly say that is the first time I have seen "twat" used the way you just used it. I guess that is like me saying to slap someone on the "fanny" right?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Karlhungis]

Nearly! In Yorkshire if you hit someone in the face or over the head its referred to as "twatting" them
So i just meant pick up something heavy and useful and hit them rather hard with it

and as for slapping someone on the fanny, COMPLETELY different meaning here my friend

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well i agree you shouldnt hit a woman, but there are exceptions. If a woman is chasign me with a weapon and intent on inflicting harm...well..sorry princess..your getting knocked down. Now if she is running around with abilites of a dark nature..yeah..any man in his right mind would prolly try to make short work of her.

No disrepsect to any ladies.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First off, try not to be so scared of this person, seems like he feeds off your fear which empowers him even more. If you lose faith, he's got you so you need to be ready with some good come backs, both spiritually and verbally.
Everybody has a weakness and I bet you can find his if you look hard enough.

I would talk to Priests and Pastors from different congregations to gain some spiritual strength and gather some courage so that your pal knows you are no longer terrified of him.

At least he knows who he works for, some people, like atheists, also work for him but they don't even know it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Apologies -

double post.

I must be punished.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry, but your friend is just using you.

Satan doesn't exist.... you've got nothing to worry about, except maybe having a friend with mental problems.

Seriously though.... satan doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Nearly! In Yorkshire if you hit someone in the face or over the head its referred to as "twatting" them
So i just meant pick up something heavy and useful and hit them rather hard with it

Ha, would you mind telling us the name you all use for what we Ameri-Yanks call a cigarrette?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by expatwhite

Ha, would you mind telling us the name you all use for what we Ameri-Yanks call a cigarrette?

ermmm, cigeratette! or tab in yorkshire

I take it you meant fag though

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm hoping, the OP is going to finish the statement "He is the situation". I think with some more information it will be easier for us to give you some advice.

But till then

Um, Leave? don't pick up the phone, Dont talk to the person. . .

Lets assume the person is working for the devil. . . And obviously thinks he is. . . Does that sounds like a good person to be mingling with? IMHO a big fat, NOPE NOT GOOD!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Not only will I pray for you, but I will turn on my 1000 watt linear prayer amplifier and magnify by at least a thousand times the healing power of my prayers. This normally costs a twenty five thousand dollar donation to my ministry, but I will do this for you gratis because that is the generous soul that I am.

OK, that was sarcastic, but I will pray for you. I just hate organized religion.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Evil is a very powerful force. George noorey, was going to use one of those boards on c2c, last year. I assume he is glad he did not.

Just stay away from him if they are like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

LOL the humble and caring soul comes forth to offer protection. Kinda like them televangilist ..only..internet style. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join