It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel for Emperor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away."

sorry, i just had to.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
Hey, after all, Colonel is never wrong. He dishes it up to those pansy conservatives day in and day out. Colonel knows how to deal with the country....and is just so damn smart.

So, maybe if we all just encourage him a little, we might actually see him stand up for what he believes in nationally. After all, he is smarter than us.

Everyday, we will see him making speeches across the land about the dangers of the repugnants. The vile of these Chil'rens of Cain have been in power way too long and Colonel has been right all along. Did I mention he is smarter than us all.

I resolve that we all contribute ten percent of our income to help make Colonel the next Emperor of these United States...

PS: Colonel==Smart...Smart==Colonel

You only just realised this!? i knew it ages ago before he joined ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by astrocreep
I don't know about emperor but I could see him having a talk show called "Good Morning Liberal America" aired daily at noon.

Based on his fan base of groupies on ATS (as evident by this thread), the show should be "Good Morning Repugnants".

I dunno, you think Colonel could haul it out of bed that early? Having a show doesn't do much good if your target audience is gone 2 hours before you role over.

Thats why Jerry Springer has his show mid-afternoon?White trash rednecks are just coming out of their coma and are still scrambling for their bottle of Oxy-Contin while hoping that this is the show that featured their cousin flashing the audience. Now thats entertainment..or at least that what I envision as I'm working. I took a week off between jobs over the winter to move (see my blog for that mess) and to revamp an older house and during a lunch break, I caught about 15 minutes of Jerry's show. Yep, thats what I thought. Aren't social programs great? You know, it strikes me that many of these people wouldn't get in the jams they are in if they had a job to go to everyday. Then, in the evening, they'd be too tired to seduce their aunt's uncle's cousin's daughter thrice removed.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
The Colonel like Pixy stix.

And RANT, you're right. It was racist but else can you expect from the mongrel repugnant. Its just par for the course.

You didnt even catch the sarcasm of the crack comment? I was endorsing you and given satire to the "repugnants" you so love to call people. Lighten Up. And thanks Jethro and F1 for realizing the non racist element the chapelle comment had.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My first act as emperor is to feed the repugnants to the lions, starting with Jedi while eating Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream. Gotta keep it REAL!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

My first act as emperor is to feed the repugnants to the lions, starting with Jedi while eating Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream. Gotta keep it REAL!

But Ice Cream is for kids

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

But Ice Cream is for kids

I'll feel like a kid when I see the repugnants getting chomped by the lions

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thats strange CF, i would feel like a man

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm surprised Seekerof and TC aren't at the top of that list.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anyone that even alludes to taking down the Colonel gets the

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa...Colonel....do not consort with these folks. As your campaign manager you must not talk with these people directly. You must talk to the people, not just one person.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Whoa whoa whoa...Colonel....do not consort with these folks. As your campaign manager you must not talk with these people directly. You must talk to the people, not just one person.

You have a point. Please explain the policies of addressing The Colonel.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You must make your announcements vague and not really directed at any one person. Then you tell everyone how your policies will make everyone feel better and how weak the opposition is.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You must make your announcements vague and not really directed at any one person. Then you tell everyone how your policies will make everyone feel better and how weak the opposition is.

So it is written. So it shall be done.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

So it is written. So it shall be done.

Hey thats a line from Iron Maiden.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Originally spoken by Yul Brenner in the 10 Commandments.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
But used in an Iron Maiden song cant remember what song off hand. I think Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow I go to the lions faster than TC
. How'd that happen?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ya know why the repugnants like me? Because they secretly LOVED being abused. I told you all before that they were sexual degenerates. So, all the while, they sit on their high horse and pateintly wait for me to smack them up like the depraved masochist that they are. THEY NEED THIS ABUSE. Believe me

Oh yeah, I forgot, it was a Republican that was caught with an intern in a stained dress, and an equally stained cigar!

Sorry, just couldn't resist....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Ya know why the repugnants like me? Because they secretly LOVED being abused. I told you all before that they were sexual degenerates. So, all the while, they sit on their high horse and pateintly wait for me to smack them up like the depraved masochist that they are. THEY NEED THIS ABUSE. Believe me

Oh yeah, I forgot, it was a Republican that was caught with an intern in a stained dress, and an equally stained cigar!

Sorry, just couldn't resist....

Let'not forget the Big Republican homo governor of Texas who got caught by his wife "in the mix." He's a big freak homo and just anoteh rexample of the typicla repugnant!

austin.indymedia.org...

austin.indymedia.org...

Gimme the stained dress anyday.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Colonel]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join