It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth, can you handle it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Bill Cooper, Alex jones all victims of the Cold War?

What if they are both fake and working against demoralization of US and Canada by the means of good cop, bad cop method.

Are these 2 guys example of victims of the Cold War?
Are we still part of the Cold War?
Were the Russians that smart to have pulled it off?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Creo Coactum]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This video raises some really good points against Alex Jones. Hmm, I wonder Why?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here is another point made by a KGB defector... WoW! Porbably the one that links everything to date.

Everything is a Lie. The Soviet Union is winning. Damn, that's one harsh reality if it's true.

Would that then make Both Bill Cooper and Alex Jones as both on the same side but using different methods to mislead us all?

What this guys states in this video can be seen already taken place.

Over Fullfilled is what he said about demoralization. WOW!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
And he goes on... (Yuri Bezmenov)

Starting to make sense yet?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Wait there's more...

So we have the KGB to thanks for everything that has been going on?

Everything we see today is probably seeded by the Russians? Which has turned the US into Monster or is this same startegy being used by your very own shadow governement now?

Hmmm, whom to believe any more?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Bottom line, Russia is behind everything from UFOs to the so called shadow government and everything else you can think of including the Afghan and Iraq war and the coming IRAN and Pakistan war.

I would not be surprised if Russia will start making major decision against the US and the UN. I think we can see this taking place now.
Russia might attack the US in the near future and the UN once it has used the US to take out IRAN.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Russia was at war with Afghanistan at one point. The US solved that problem for them. Russia is fuelling IRAN and this will cause more problems with the US. At the end of all this Russia stands to gain everything.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

Creo...

Russia has been making "major moves" in the world theater for years now.

I passed over your videos, they look like the same 50's cold war commercials you posted in another post.

Bottom line, Russia is behind everything from UFOs to the so called shadow government and everything else you can think of including the Afghan and Iraq war and the coming IRAN and Pakistan war.

You're viewpoint is a tad skewed here....Russia and it's spin off countries since the break up of communism which started with President Regan, took away it's super power status, they have no power....all they are is a rogue enemy selling off their arms to the highest bidder.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Russia was at war with Afghanistan at one point.
Hello....for at least 10 years... and what does that have to do with anything in the here and now?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by Creo Coactum

Creo...

Russia has been making "major moves" in the world theater for years now.

I passed over your videos, they look like the same 50's cold war commercials you posted in another post.

You're viewpoint is a tad skewed here....Russia and it's spin off countries since the break up of communism which started with President Regan, took away it's super power status, they have no power....all they are is a rogue enemy selling off their arms to the highest bidder.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Russia was at war with Afghanistan at one point.
Hello....for at least 10 years... and what does that have to do with anything in the here and now?

First of all the other videos were posted for disinformation point on that thread and have nothing to do with this. Clearly, go back and see what those videos say about nuclear bombs to the public.

And the other video has to do with how they trained normal people to duck and cover if one of those bombs went off.

Back to main point here.

Russia is an ally with China and Iran at the moment and it does not need to have a super power status as long as Putin is involved... check his background.... Russia is taking advantage of the seed that they planted in the cold war and now are in a position to benefit from it. How else would you get the US to back down other than to temporarily loose your superpower status in the 1980’s… they are just words at the end of the day? As long as Russia has the potential to be a superpower again, that’s all they need to keep in mind. The US however is on the verge of collapse and may never recover from it because the people are divided and the US resources are pretty thin at the moment.

Here is an article from YaleGlobal...

"Beginning August 18, China and Russia embarked on an unprecedented military collaboration: an eight-day joint war game, named "Peace Mission 2005." Though officials of the two countries claimed the drills were for "anti-terrorist" goals, writes scholar Yu Bin, the exercises were "certainly oversized and of overkill capacity for any anti-terrorist operation." Though both sides denied that the drills were directed toward a third party, the United States and several of its East Asian allies responded with their own military exercises – on a far larger scale."

Russia wants the US to attack IRAN? I wonder why? and they have been saying for how long now; that the US will attack IRAN.

yaleglobal.yale.edu...

Go back and do your research LateApexer313, and those videos from the disinfo thread have nothing to do with this thread.

Russia is still very much capable of benefiting from what the KGB did and was Putin not part of the KGB in 1975? Did Putin not pick his own successor in away?

What happened to all those defectors from Russia? Why did they come and start working in the United States.... Using US money and technologies to develop a shadow government... Why would Bill Cooper get all that info to bring to the public in the first place?

Bottom line, there is a direct link between what Russia planted and from what they have to gain.

Simply saying that they are no longer a super power does not answer or help the situation.

If you do your own research, I'm sure you'll find plenty of Russian links? And when you do, please post them here, instead of just brushing the idea away.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To furthermore add to this proof,

"The Russian military command seems to have learned the lessons of the Iraq war and now plans to demonstrate the USA and its allies the whole of Russia's resolve to strike back against any potential threat from the West, the Russian newspaper Nezavisimaya Gazeta reports. The newspaper says that as soon as NATO Secretary General George Robertson leaves the Russian capital, Moscow will immediately launch the largest military exercises it has seen in years. During the exercises, the newspaper says, Russian strategic bombers and submarine missile-carriers will simulate nuclear attacks against several military targets on the territory of the USA and Great Britain. They will also work on searching for and liquidating US Navy aircraft carriers transporting attack squadrons."

english.pravda.ru...

I don't know take a look it. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but in my opinion it's worth taking a look at everything from an outside perspective and connecting the dots were we can.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Putin accepts party invitation

"Vladimir Putin is the new leader of United Russia after the ruling party invited him to take the reins when he steps down as president next month. His candidature was approved unanimously at the party congress in Moscow. Addressing delegates, Putin also officially agreed to become prime minister under the new president, Dmitry Medvedev"

www.russiatoday.ru...

new topics

top topics

join