It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top 5 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Buckle your seatbelts, this should be fun

Okay, get this, 1) 9/11 could've been prevented! That's right. Out of numerous ignored forewarnings the most damning is intelligence gathered from a top secret program known as ABLE DANGER that identified Mohammad Atta a full year before 9/11. Without warrantless wiretaps, without the patriot act, without reading my emails they were able to datamine publicly available databases and identify Atta as a sleeper cell ringleader living in this country illegally. Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, who had access to this information, tried to share it with the FBI but was prevented by military lawyers.

Google Video Link

Worse, 2) Someone compromised our security! How did a bunch of suspected terrorists get into this country in the first place? Well, it turns out 11 of the 19 hijackers got their visas from a CIA run consulate in Saudi Arabia. This same field office provided bin Laden's associates with visas in the 80's so they could retrieve training in the states to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. And then you have the 9/11 wargames. First, most of the Northeast's air defense was sent into northern greenland to chase 'phantom' bombers being injected onto their radar screens. Second, the remaining air defenses were busy chasing other phantom hijacked planes. As many as 22 'phantoms' were injected onto their radar screens interfering with NORAD's ability to track down the real hijacked planes. Oh, but no one ever thought that planes would be hijacked and used as weapons and the US air defenses had never been trained to intercept hijacked planes because their radar was pointed in the wrong direction... right!

Then, you've got the fact that 3) the guy that wired $100,000 to Mohammad Atta shortly before 9/11, Gen. Mahmoud Ahmad of Pakistan's ISI, was in a 'breakfast meeting' with many high ranking US officials at the time of the attacks.

Now, the Bush Administration claims that, because of their vigilance, there has not been an act of homegrown terrorism on American soil since 9/11. Oh, that is, except for the 4) ANTHRAX ATTACKS that killed multiple people. The killer has never been found, he's still out there! Where did this anthrax come from? It was proudly made in America of course. The AMES Strain came from Ft. Dietrich, MD where only a limited number of people had access. It was sent to opponents of the patriot act. Now, what's really strange, for some reason the Bush Administration began taking Cipro weeks before the first anthrax letters were mailed. What did they know? When did they know it? Why didn't they warn the rest of us?!?!

You better be sitting because this is where it gets really scary. 5) According to former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, high ranking US officials in charge or preventing nuclear proliferation are actually selling nuclear secrets to America's adversaries. And worse, she was fired for reporting it to her superiors, and someone leaked Valerie Plame's name and blew the cover on the investigation into these leaked nuclear secrets to prevent justice from being served.

How do we get people to look into this? EASY!! Flag this post and Digg it too! You see that digg button? USE IT!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

1) 9/11 could've been prevented!

Curt Weldon a real politician "Talking the Talk and Walking the Walk".
This man is seriously determined to get the truth out,I'll be following this
whistle blower to see how they(I don't know who they are)
Debunk,Discredit,burn him at the stake sort off thing.
He's a Good Man for standing Up.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
well done

i can only wonder how debunkers will be able to debunk

great post

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

Apparently they can't.

I'm sure they will try though...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't get it...

Some of these have nothing to do with 9/11...

And are you saying these are conspiracy theories in that they are not true? Or they are true?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think many of the 9/11 consp theories are bogus, and intended to distract us from the big one. (No plane at Pentagon)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I don't get it...

Some of these have nothing to do with 9/11...

The anthrax attacks took place in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, while the country was still reeling. The Bush Admin went on Cipro on 9/11, weeks before the anthrax went out. The anthrax was used to help pass the patriot act.

Sibel Edmonds was hired as a translater immediately after 9/11 to handle a backlog of intelligence from before 9/11. The dysfunction she describes in the FBI unit she was working played a direct role in preventing the FBI from preventing 9/11. Her story is pretty goddamn alarming!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

No offence to your belief it helped the patriot act get put through, but i'm inclined to believe that it's likely those attacks were essentially a field experiment on the American public, and a judgement of the security force's capabilities in dealing with such an attack.

People would pay for that kind of information, you know?

p.s; i'm saying the patriot act was of secondary concern, perhaps.

Something they realised they could get away with once they'd carried out the action.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you guys aren't using Digg, you really should be. It's a great opportunity to bypass corporate media censorship and reach millions of people around the world. Just look at what it did for Ron Paul!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm proposing a project that all anti-NWOers can participate in. Below is a draft of an email, that can be sent to members of Congress, along with a couple of links, one of which is a website that has email links to senators and congressmen. The other link is to Invisible Patriots, which has a lot of very interesting information. On it, I discovered that for every letter or email that a senator or congressman gets, the perception is that 13,000 other people share that view but couldn't be bothered to write about it. So...if 1,000 of us send the email below to our congressional representatives(both senators and congressmen), that will be perceived at representing the views of 13,000,000 people. 10,000 emails would translate into 130,000,000 concerned citizens. Do you think maybe senators and congressmen of both parties would pay attention if they thought 130 million citizens wanted them to do something, especially with elections coming up soon? I think it's worth a try. I'm asking anyone who sees this post, to copy and paste it in other threads that relate to 9/11, NWO, conspiracies, etc. Let's get as many ATS readers as possible involved in emailing Congress. Here's the letter that I suggest should be sent.

Senator/Congressman:

It's time that Congress fulfilled it's obligation to protect the civil liberties of the American People from those who would subvert the Constitution. As one of your constituents, I demand that you do the following immediately:
1) Set up a truly independent and well-funded commission to investigate the events of September 11th, 2001, without restrictions on the scope of the investigation.
2) IMMEDIATELY repeal the Homeland and Patriot Acts as well as any other legislation that violate civil liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
3) IMMEDIATELY declare null and void any and all Executive Orders or other Presidential directives, that a) violate the Constitution, b) usurp powers that properly belong to the Legislative Branch of government or c) exceed the authority of the Office of the President that has been specifically granted to it by the Constitution.
4) Warn the President AND the military establishment, that only Congress has the right to declare Martial Law or a State of Emergency and that the military MUST NOT obey any orders from the Executive Branch, under a declaration of Martial Law/State of Emergency that has not been approved by Congress.

With the November elections coming up fast, my willingness to vote for you and other candidates from your party, will depend on how you and other members of your party respond to these concerns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the links.

www.visi.com...

invisiblepatriots.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I must say, i am very surprised that we have not seen the usual debunkery and misdirection that usually accompanies these posts. I think the evidence is pretty solid, and that is why i determined these 5 events to be key 9/11 conspiracy issues.

I have seen the success in discussing these issues with people and watched the looks on their faces as they stumble, and try to process the information they have received. I can see them racking their brains as they go through the stages of paradigm shift, and cognitive dissonance.

Often times i even see the 5 stages of grief; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and finally Acceptance.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would like to call out Captain Obvious on this one.

Love to hear his/her response!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Hey, I just sent that letter to Larry Wolpert.. the representative of the Ohio 23rd district (my district). We'll see what he says!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
I would like to call out Captain Obvious on this one.

Love to hear his/her response!

I predict The Captain will avoid this topic because he'll be too busy attacking Craig Ranke on the many threads that Craig has going at this time.

To the OP, well put together list 1 thru 5. The anthrax attack has always bothered me because the media was all over it in the beginning when it was believed that Muslims were involved. I'm guessing as it became apparent that it was homegrown and involving a US military strain the story wasn't worth covering anymore.(Or was too scary, after all some members of the media were targeted too)

I mean if your the MSM and are cuming in your pants to cover the retaliation (Afganistan and Iraq), why give the public information that might help us think rationally about WMDs, who has them, and who is willing to use them on their own countrymen?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I'm not going to bother debunking because this is just rehashing old theories and it will start another flame war. I'm tired of dealing with the all the silly 9/11 conspiracies. They are going no where fast no matter how loud you scream "conspiracy".

How about discussing the top 5 most useless things that the UN has done?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by EndOfFile]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfFile

HAHAHA

You cant debunk this! It's bullet proof!!! Nice try though, the broad, "ill just ignore all of it because i cant explain any of it" excuse.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

HAHAHA

You cant debunk this! It's bullet proof!!! Nice try though, the broad, "ill just ignore all of it because i cant explain any of it" excuse.

Ummm, right!! what color is the sky in your world? Everything in the "top 5" has already been debunk. And nice try at twisting my words. Would you like to try again where the points can really add up?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You attempt to claim its already debunked without citing any references or ANY FACTS WHATSOEVER is an epic fail. Sorry, im just not convinced. Quiet frankly its a weak copout, and i honestly dont think you are fooling anyone.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

If you want to read all the theories that have been debunked. Try this:

1. go to www.google.com
2. type in 911 conspiracies debunked
3. have a nice day.

I don't feel need to post the stuff that can all ready be easily found on internet or already posted on ATS.

Now I'm going to go back to reality, 4 kids, 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rats, 2 birds, 2 gerbils, and 3 tanks of fish.

And now back to your regularly schedule 911 conspiracy theory of the day.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

OK I'll byte, what are the top 5 UN screwups? And debunk the anthrax attacks for me, I'm really looking forward to your explanation!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join