It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry doesnt worship Lucifer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Masons dont worship any deity.

But if I were forced to worship either lucifer, the lightbearer or Yahweh, the God of destruction, revenge, jealousy and war...who might I choose? Hmmmm....

Yaweh, God of Destruction

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981

Since we got a few Masons I would like to ask, why id he called "Worshipful" Master??? I ask in all sincerity I assure you. Does it mean that he is full of worship? or Does it mean that he is to be revered for his knowledge? Or is it something else entirely?

"Worshipful" is the Middle English term that means "honorable". "Master" designates one who has mastered a particular craft.

Although "worshipful" is not commonly used in the USA, it still is used in the UK and Canada, where judges are referred to as "Your Worship" (which equal our "Your Honor"), and the title is applied to dignitaries (i.e., the Right Worshipful Lord Mayor of London).

Since Freemasonry is a product of medieval England, the language used in the fraternity points to that origin. The Worshipful Master is the title of the presiding officer of a Lodge, not an object of "worship" in the common American sense of the word.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Something I just found elsewhere that might interest you:

BTS on Masonic Light

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I would like to thank both Masonic Light and Augustus Masonicus for the explanations. It never realy occured to me that the meaning of the title "Worshipful" was one that could be best found in the etymology of the word and not the context that it was used in. It makes alot more sense now. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

Before I go any further and actually read this, it wouldn't be at all similar or in league with the works of Zecharia Sitchin and the alien slave driving god theory would it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Straighten Arrow

Instead you are following idolotry and worshipping that guy on the throne and maybe not even knowing it.

How can one worship something or someone without knowing it?

Does this mean an atheist could be worshiping Jesus without knowing it?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Let me clear up some common errors. I am not one who wants opinion, theory or wish-washed garbage. I want the facts, but lies go so far as to manipulate others to believe the lies. I know a rosecrucian and a mason and they are both CLOSE friends and admit they are connected to the "greater work" or "secret covenant" as they put it. And if you catch someone like them on a good day, they may even spill the beans, knowing full well to prove what they are even remotely talking about is hard to prove in the public eye and they are too rich and powerful to worry about what little they might or might not reveal in the first place. War, money, greed, anti-Christian beliefs, anti-freedom and deceit all play a part with these secret societies that really don't concern themselves much with what gets posted, true or not, on the internet about them. And yes, HIGHER ranking masons especially 33 degrees and above in the shadow government illuminations indeed DO worship lucifer. By the way, Wicca is a cover up for the true craft that gets perpetrated daily. Since the lucifer is our enemy, and the masons who know the true codex are indeed against Christianity and all that is true, it is no wonder they will try to get others to think they don't worship Lucifer. If the common people really knew the very inner core, they would be lost of their control and stripped of their brotherhood and thus be truly exposed. Again the people on the lower level generally have no idea of the scope of what really goes on daily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join