It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

118 and the knights templar????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hey guys, hope you are all healthy and happy

right, i know someone is probably going to shout at me for not having any evidence along with this thread and unfortunately you will only get this if you live in the uk...

but, tonight i was watching the old tell-a-lie-vision and saw the new 118 advert, there was a storm or something and the two 118 guys both get struck by lightening through the computer, a series of random flashing images follows and somewhere in there i absolutely swear i saw a picture of a templar knight!!

so, what i want to know is, has anyone seen it? does anyone know what the f^% i'm talking about, and why do you think it's been put in there if in fact it has?

i haven't seen the advert again and it's impossible to know when it will next air, also i have tried to find the actual advert on the net but i think it's too new, so once again i am sorry for the lack of evidence,

hope to hear something, just so i know i'm not nuts!

real x

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Be interesting to see if it pops up on youtube!

What is 118 btw? (I'm from down under - no, the other down under NZ! and we do not get all your ads (yet!!)
H

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
118 is like a directory enquiries the most used one in the uk,

i really hope someone else sees it, it was so quick!!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

It could be a form of hypnotism. Your mind could be watching one thing but rapidly translating a hidden image behind it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
it could be i guess but i'm pretty sure i saw it!! i just want someone else to see it!! it should be on the net soon, i'll keep searching!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i've found it!!!

www.youtube.com...

what's it all about?

Also, da vinci's man is one of the other images!!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by realism]

[edit on 19-4-2008 by realism]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
infact, do you know what, all the images are a bit wierd!! i don't know how to post them here so everyone can see the freeze frames but have a look for your self!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
yes.. it's exactally at 00:07 secs into the film, if you double click the play button so it pauses, you'll see there are 2 knights dueling..

enjoy

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The images are, in order:

1. Vitruvian Man
2. "Average Sausage Length 112.6mm"?
3. two knights fighting
4. Hendon Bus Route 183 Timetable
5. The Sphinx
6. Periodic Table of the Elements
7. Satellite (don't know which one off the top of my head)
8. Badger (with cross section of digestive tract)

Don't see anything particularly conspiratorial about their choices, but I suppose there's a kook somewhere out there who can put a significance on all of them in one fell swoop.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Seeing as 118 118 are now supposed to "know everything", so I would imagine those pictures are just supposed to be references to historical facts and other "knowledgeable" subjects.

I doubt 118 188 is involved in any nefarious, Illuminati conspiracy......

top topics

join