It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know why UFOs and Aliens really come here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Nohup, so off-topic, and my apologies, but I am a huge fan of your new avatar. I love a tesseract....makes my brain hurt, just a little...

WW

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm new here, can you tell me how to get an avatar? I'm going off topic too, but I want one of those.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Faaip de Oiad

I could agree that they are here for that reason. Energy and our Prana, call it what you will, but I have always felt its one of the bigger reasons of why. And its not just humans who project this energy. All life has this energy, Trees, animals, humans.

I might add that another good reason for them being here is Gold. There are many things about gold that we are just finding out.
Gold turned into its purest form can do many wonderful things.
And Earth is one of the few planets in this solar system, atleast that I know about personally to hold much gold.
Not sure if there is gold on the other planets in our solar system.
Yet life force energy, water, and gold would be why I think they are comming here.
Im sure there are more reasons, but as a human, I can not fathom those other reasons.

---How to add an avatar.. First upload a picture that fits the size mesurments for the avatar. Then click on memcenter, and you will find a box that says avatar.. Just copy and paste the direct link, and bam!

IF that doesnt help.. Just send a U2 to a mod. They will be happy to help you out.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
[edit on 15-4-2008 by Faaip de Oiad]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join