It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Vs Contrails... There's a MASSIVE Difference!!! Check these out...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Regardless of if CNN's video discussed Morgellons and Chemtrails in the same story, they are linked.

Oh. Ok. Seems like sound science to me. Colour me convinced.

This is the kind of statement (along with the body of evidence) which leads people to start dismissing conspiracy theories out of hand.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Well if you don't believe it then why don't you track the source and prove me wrong.

Never happen... in all the posts I have seen Herr Weedwacker make, I have yet to see ONE link to support his claims... heck even defcon5 fills his claims with links

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, I am a computer numbskull.

I do not know how to link. I tried to print up the relevant portions of the 'ATS Handbook', but it doesn't seem to be formatted to allow only selective pages to print...

Like I said, I'm retarded when it comes to computers. I can sign on, and can type (barely).

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

If the aircraft that you have observed do not show up on these tracking programs then you must assume that they are exempt from being tracked.

No it simply means that they do not have to file a flight plan. Lots of flights fly without a flight plan, which are not military. We certainly never filed flight plans to fly VFR.

Please do me a favor and go take a flying lesson.

So, which is it?

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AND, if I may jump in....even Military airplanes, flying in Civilian Airspace, must file flight plans....

WW

Look they contradict on another.

So, which is it? do you have to file flight plans or not? LMFAO!

Why don't you back your claims with some kind of linking evidence such as I do?

I don't trust your word you can say anything it doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

I do not know how to link. I tried to print up the relevant portions of the 'ATS Handbook', but it doesn't seem to be formatted to allow only selective pages to print...

Like I said, I'm retarded when it comes to computers. I can sign on, and can type (barely).

WW

Yeah ,well that's the name of the game so get off the box if you cant play by the rules. Your just making your self look like an..................

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Oh, OK AA!

I was composing a post, and I see you posted in the interim.

Military does fly with Civilian, and when the Military is not in a Restricted Area or MOA, then they are assigned a transponder code, to 'squawk' for the RADAR, and the controller.

I have been given 'traffic' info many, many, many times by controllers....I even had the priveledge of seeing airborne re-fueling being conducted.

AA, you can make all the fun you want, but I know what the hell I'm talking about. Do you?

Do you, for instance, know anything about the frequencies used, both for Navigation and for Communications, and the differences between the Military and the Civilian side?

I was going to tell you, but now I want you to TELL US!

Good luck....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

AA....'your' is a pronoun. "you're" is a contraction, of two words....the pronoun 'you' and the verb 'are'.

I know, they are homonyms, and apparently interchangeable, at least in this modern world.....but the English language is getting butchered, partly due to the advent of email, partly due to the advent of text-messaging from our cellphones...partly due to a general lack of 'caring', an attitude that is evident in our schools, and, sometimes, our homes.

AA....your 'ad hominem' attacks notwithstanding, I believe it is important to educate people, especially young people. Bad science leads to ignorance....and 'chemtrails' are bad, bad....not even science!! NONSENSE!

Yes, it is true....I really do not know how to 'link' snippets into my posts....I can learn, of course, but I didn't think it was worth the time or effort, for me, to do this....because I write what I know, and know what I write.

Why do I need to 'link' others' sources to make my claims? THAT is the refuge of the insecure.

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I do not know how to link.

Instant lesson...

Take the URL in the address line... copy and paste into the post

That is all there is to it

Lesson Two...

If the link is too long click on the Planet Earth icon in the post menu..

Type LINK HERE or whatever you want to put...

Click okay....

Then paste the url in the next box

Lesson One looks like this... ATS automatically makes the link...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Lesson Two looks like this...

LOOK HERE.... DOH!

There now you have learned something

Now go ye forth and post real research... not just opinions

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

AA....'your' is a pronoun. "you're" is a contraction, of two words....the pronoun 'you' and the verb 'are'.

Tsk Tsk... there is that "English Professor" rearing its head again... I thought we got past that? Seems everytime you cannot answer a question ... you drag out the "Prof" :shk:

AA....your 'ad hominem' attacks notwithstanding, I believe it is important to educate people, especially young people. Bad science leads to ignorance....and 'chemtrails' are bad, bad....not even science!! NONSENSE!

AA asked you a direct question about an OBVIOUS contradiction... please answer it... do they or do they not need to file a flight plan in ALL situations... Its really a simple request, is it not? Do not try to duck out by this rhetoric..

Yes, it is true....I really do not know how to 'link' snippets into my posts....I can learn, of course, but I didn't think it was worth the time or effort, for me, to do this....because I write what I know, and know what I write.

AH! I see the truth comes out... 'its not worth the time'

Why do I need to 'link' others' sources to make my claims? THAT is the refuge of the insecure.

THAT comment has to be the singular most STUPID post anyone has ever made on ATS

You ARE aware that it IS in the T&C that you must substantiate your claims with the relevant links etc? It is expect of us making claims... what makes YOU think you are above the rules?

We should just take YOUR WORD for it?

What just like YOU take OUR word for it?

What a joke...

:shk:

Thanks for clearing up your position... please ignore the simple posting lessons I gave you... it seems you do not have the need for them...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I pull a full quote, I'll take my lumps if the Mods feel that I deserve it.

Z, you seem to be directing this into a new realm....please stop.

Perhaps I made a mistake, by hoping to correct a person....you took my gentle critiscm so seriously, so many months ago, and you wish to unsheath your sword, and follow on....at every opportunity. NOW you think I'm an English prof!!??!! LMAO

Despite the fact that I....(privately) communicated to you....you continue, unabated. So be it!

THIS is a thread about Chemtrails vs/ Contrails.....and our argument hs no business here.

To all who stumble upon this thread, my humble apologies, for myself, and for Zorgon.

WW

Trimmed large quote. See How to quote

[edit on 25-4-2008 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I repeat...

AA asked you a direct question about an OBVIOUS contradiction... please answer it... do they or do they not need to file a flight plan in ALL situations...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

He is not making personal attacks here so don't try to make it sound like its something personal.

Just answer the questions, post your sources to back your claims and get your but kicked in the debate!!

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You don't have to file a flight plan for a VFR flight. It is highly recommended and most everyone does anyway, if only to receive the security blanket of VFR Search and Rescue Protection. Basically if you don't show up within 30 minutes of your ETA at your final destination they start a search for you. That is why if you are making multiple stops you often file a plan to the first stop, and then file another plan for the next leg.

EDIT: WW's post which apparently contradicts this, would be interpreted by someone familiar with the system as a IFR plan which DOES require a flight plan being filed. He used civilian airspace instead of "controlled airspace" but no one familiar with the situation would mistake what he meant for anything else. Both posts are correct; there really is not a contradiction here though I can see why if one was unfamiliar with the system it might seem that way.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z....of course you know this answer already!!!

Go ask JL!

All regularly scheduled commercial passenger flights operate under IFR rules, (I know, "IFR Rules" is redundant, just as "ATM machine" is) as required by FAR Part 121.

If you are wealthy, and have your own private jet, then they will operate under FAR Part 91. There is the 'section' of the FARs that cover charters....been a while, but I think it's Part 161. OOps....Part 161 covers Certification standards of Airmen....Charters fall under Part 135.....

Again, I've taken the bait! Z, you are such a clever fisherman!!!

I decided not to delete all that I have written, already, even though it is off-topic.

I am guilty, as well of others, of being off-topic. I admit it....

I've forgotten the OP's original idea.....was he FOR or AGAINST chemtrails?

For the record....I don't believe in 'chemtrails', and I think I've made my point very clearly. One caveat....no 'chemtrails' by regularly scheduled commercial passenger airplanes....IF 'chemtrails' are 'sprayed' by the Military, then I have no knowledge whatsoever in that area.

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

He is not making personal attacks here so don't try to make it sound like its something personal.

Just answer the questions, post your sources to back your claims and get your but kicked in the debate!!

-Alien

I think Weedwhacker's sources will the same as those posted by the likes of myself and Defcon5 .... which hardly anyone bothers reading anyway

But if there's anything he's said that you want qualification of, feel free to ask me. I'm sure I can find it. And if not, I'll be sure to say so

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This debate is about the Government spraying not commercial which is what we have been trying to say all along.

You have just stated you have no knowledge of government activities so therefor you can not refute our claims with your apparently I admit very knowledgeable area of expertise in Commercial flights. Being that we are not talking about such flights.

Thank you for finally clarifying this for us Weedwacker goodbye.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Thanks for bringing this up again. I'll take some photos over the next week or so to catalogue the different planes that fly over my house.

Its interesting that some planes will have a huge plume behind then, yet not 1 minute later a plane will have no trail. The atmospheric conditions don't differ that much, that quickly. It just doesn't happen.

I'll be back.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

-Alien

I think Weedwhacker's sources will the same as those posted by the likes of myself and Defcon5 .... which hardly anyone bothers reading anyway

But if there's anything he's said that you want qualification of, feel free to ask me. I'm sure I can find it. And if not, I'll be sure to say so

If he needs to find sources to back his claims then he can ask you to do so. I'm not going to waste my time typing such requests that should already be taken care of in the first place.

If you want to find sources for him then so be it. I'm not going to go out of my way to ask you to do it for him let him ask you.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Try to ensure your photos show context - ie include the same tree in shots showing one plane producing a shortlived contrail whilst another produces a chemtrail. Non-one else ever does that

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Sure I can do that just for you. I'll be taking shots from my front yard looking south. Today is a bit overcast, but I'll see what I can do in a few hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join