It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Vs Contrails... There's a MASSIVE Difference!!! Check these out...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Essan, we haven't chatted in a while. Between you and Oz, I nearly lost all my color and went grey....
I hope you are doing well, and I wanted to let you know about a side project that I have been working on. This is, of course, my attempt at showing you why I believe you are wrong. Or Government dis-info. or both.
I have set up two cameras, connected to my TIVO, and am trying to record a weeks worth of video. I want to time-lapse it so that you can then compare it to the weather and the barometric info I will also have. That, coupled with every bit of data I can get my hands on, will prove....what? I guess nothing, except to show you that there is no way that these are simply contrails.
You keep asking everyone for proof, but do you have pics of contrails that affected the sky in the 60's and 70's the same way they do now?
And don't bring out some photo of a coal burning biplane.

'.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

You keep asking everyone for proof, but do you have pics of contrails that affected the sky in the 60's and 70's the same way they do now?

'.

Will these do?

contrailscience.com...

The one from 1967 is especially good.

Good luck with your experiement

btw I'm not disinfo - I just firmly believe that persistent contrails are becoming ever more common due to increased air travel, that they are having an impact on weather and climate and that we need to do something about it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's a little known fact that the RAF, Luftwaffe and later USAF waged an intense chemtrail war sometimes over their own territories....

static.howstuffworks.com...
www.worldwar2pilots.com...
www.aerospaceweb.org...
mighty8thaf.preller.us...
www.390th.org...
www.century-of-flight.net...
www.dropbears.com...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
[crinkle] Hmpphh....mmmm, mwhhh.... scrape-scrape

-\crink\- mmm, mwa-mwa-aahhh.

Humble pie, delicious.

Edit to add scraping sounds. I use a fork.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ha -- I've tasted that dish several times, and the taste doesn't grow on you

Contrails have been around as long as high altitude flight. Sometimes they persist. We simply have alot more air travel than we did before. There is nothing sinister about contrails -- even persisting ones.
I haven't seen any evidence of contrails being anything other than, well, contrails.

If you want to talk about HAARP and weather modification independent of "chemtrails", I might think you're on to something...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I'm just chatting about Haarp on another thread. Your take?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

If you want to talk about HAARP and weather modification independent of "chemtrails", I might think you're on to something...

And just to prove we're all part of a tag team ....... I don't

Although, as with contrails, I do wonder if there may be some inadvertent effects on weather/climate as a result of ionospheric programmes such as HAARP.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Short version:
That weather probably has more to do with electro magnetism than currently (pun!) believed. HAARP may be using EM wave propagation trying to influence weather.

Depending on the day, I might substitute "may be" above for "likely is." Claims more outlandish than that I would be extremely skeptical of. Doesn't mean the other claims aren't true, just that I personally haven't seen anything terribly (or at all) convincing about volcanos, earthquakes, mind control, etc. And if you're going to spectacular claims it's best to have spectacular evidence.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
And just to prove we're all part of a tag team ....... I don't

Although, as with contrails, I do wonder if there may be some inadvertent effects on weather/climate as a result of ionospheric programmes such as HAARP.

Says the man who didn't pay his dues...

I don't think anyone is "controlling" the weather. But I think we're probably actively involved in experimentation with EM and storm formation/development. I don't think that means that HAARP isn't what the government says it is. I just think they also "tinker" to see what happens to weather systems when EM is enhanced. They may be able to refine this (now or later) to directly influence weather, but I think "weather control" is extremely unlikely: too many variables in a large system.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Good job, bfft....I am serious as a heart attack when I say "is this actually happening right now?" or is it still theoretical?

You mentioned Morgellon's.....and people, right here on ATS claim that it is simply an allergic reaction, by a few people, to various pollen-producing plnats down here on the Earth's surface.

I posted, the other day, on one of these alleged 'chemtrail' threads, how I sat last Friday, eating Nachos, and watched airplanes fly over....the contrails formed, you could see they were turning over the same waypoint *guessing the BAL VOR.....* And, after a few thousand feet behind, they dissipated. Today, in comparison (Wednesday) not many contrails at all....some cumulus, and altocumulus....not much in the way of cirrus....

Thing is....imagining something is one thing. Saying that IT IS ACTUALLY happening, that's very different.

IF....IF there is a 'spraying' occuring, then it should happen at night, n'est pas?

Otherwise, it's so obvious.....everyone can see it,no?

In any event, your incredibly well-documented descriptions aside.....I ask you the same queston I posed to Zorgon. the five Ws: Who, What, Where, When and How? This all pertains to these alleged 'chemicals' that are allegedly being introduced into the fuel supply. What? No whistleblowers yet????

WW

Aluminum is a rocket fuel material. I am unsure how well it would burn with Kerosene, honestly....but they are doing stranger things. Somewhere on here i have a thread on Kerosene rocket engines that work in space.

I only providing a plausible framework, WW. That was just something i threw together really quick. Is it happening right now? That is a good question. What would be the purpose of this:

and what about all these:

I see them over my house all the time, and just want to know what they are.

The five W's have been postulated quite a bit already. You want my opinion? It has to do with the obfuscation of what lies on the other side of the chemtrail. That is my opinion. Who? The Powers That Be, of course. Why? To prevent something from making it to the ground below, be that light or some other energy. Where, when, and how are obvious or already explained (or, at least plausibly described).

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well....what can I say folks? Zorgon fancies himself a comedian, but just sunk to a new low.....desperation? Already called out on the Evergreen B747 fire-fighter video, Del....

Zorgon, go have another six more drinks.....go easy on the schapps.

WW

edit....Did I post this on the wrong thread last night, in response to Zorgon's post??? How did that happen, his post is gone...the one about what such an Ace John Lear is (implication that I'm no better than a flying monkey, not so subtlely inferred...). Did an entire post get deleted? I didn't switch threads, least I don't think I did....perhaps NOW we finally have a Conspiracy right here at ATS?!?! Bring it on!!! A fly-off! (oh, forgot, JL says he will never fly again....shame....)

[edit on 5/4/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I do wonder if there may be some inadvertent effects on weather/climate as a result of ionospheric programmes such as HAARP.

Nah not buying that I have seen your posts in HAARP threads

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

hey, bfft....Zorgon's missing post made room for yours again....that last pic, from the source 'artificialclouds' (?) is pretty outrageous....can you verify that it is not (A) a multiple exposure; (B) not a 'false color' image; or, (C) not photoshopped in some nefarious manner.

Thanks.

WW

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think it's a satellite image showing a mix contrails and naturally occurring cirrus

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No sir, i cannot verify that it is not photoshopped, or in some other way false. It doesn't look so, and it represents counltess other images I have seen of storm fronts with contrails either immediately in front of or immediately in back of the storms.

Perhaps one of the fine ATSers here would be so nice as to do so for us? Internos? ArMaP? Either one of those fine folks would work for me. LOL, we are going to outsource our image analysis to Portugal and Italy.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by zorgon

Well....what can I say folks? Zorgon fancies himself a comedian, but just sunk to a new low.....desperation? Already called out on the Evergreen B747 fire-fighter video, Del....

Zorgon, go have another six more drinks.....go easy on the schapps.

WW

You are kidding, right? Zorgon has been an excellent contributing member here for quite awhile and here you go slandering him like this. I see you have a warn on your avatar, it is about time the way you treat the other members here is utterly uncalled for, rude, and simply doesn't fit with this site at all.

Everyday I look at recent posts I see your name as the last poster on almost any chemtrail related thread, have you nothing else to do but make fun of us.

I apologize for the words I chose in this post, as I was told by a Mod, attack the post not the poster. Same goes for you, Bud.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Interested.....you are missing the point.

Zorgon was having the fun, at MY EXPENSE!!! He posted four YouTube videos, of airplanes flying.

He labeled the first one (John Lear Demo flying)....then the second one (WEED WACKER [sic] Demo flying). The second one was a clip, from YouTube, of a small airplane making a bad approach and landing.

next series of YouTube clips similar vein, with the same mocking remarks.

He wrapped it up by pointing out it was off-topic, and that maybe he had had too much rum. HIS WORDS!!! Not mine....

So, I responded as good-naturedly as I could, using a sense of humor that he would understand, since I know he is German. (schnapps)

So, Interested....that's the background....but that post he made, and that I resplied to, is no longer on the thread!! Why???? Not even a blank [edited] post....nothing at all. Asking again, why? And how?

So before you want to criticize me, you should get to know all the facts first.

ps....when I logged on tonight, your name was the last post on this thread....as I see all too often...

Now returning you to the thread......!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Interested...here's an idea, could have saved myself a lot of time.....go to my 'reply' to Zorgon, middle of the page, and click on the blue 'reply to Zorgon' link....you'll see his entire post ( the one no longer visible on the page)

Enjoy!!!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Often ahead of, or behind weather fronts? That's an interesting theory, we should have some of out professional meteorologists weigh in on that.

I have to be able to read and interpret weather charts (surface prognosis, upper level winds, etc) but I leave the forecasting to the experts...I just flew the derned airplanes, and one nugget of truth you can always rely on is the weather is not static, and a report from fifteen minutes ago isn't exactly the same....but a series of reports can begin to show trends....

Your two posted photos, though....the sources must be vetted properly, lest we draw wrong conclusions, correct? The purple one is pretty, but the color seems to be filtered low-angle sunlight, to me. I still (shout to Essan) think the messy second one is manipulated in some way.

Heck....I've been flying for over 30 years, and NEVER saw a mess like that!

I've seen some other pretty sights (no camera) especially at sunset, often at sunrise too, when the Sun's angle is just right, you can see the dark shadow below the contrail, it will cast a shadow on a lower deck of clouds....I've seen MY OWN contrail shadow many times....and I guarantee I had no 'secret' chemicals!!

WW

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

Just wanted to enhance the contrails. :-)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join