It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

()()()~6 Clustered close together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, Hi there!

I´ve got a few interesting Pictures to show you, that I took on the 24.02.2008 over Nürnberg, Germany. Actually, I took about 15 photographs of UFO´s, clustered together near a Business Tower here in Bavaria. One of the Pics, is an incredible one! There are 6 normal UFOs in it but also 6 cigar shaped clustered close together UFOs! All of those pictures, of the UFOs, they weren´t visible at the time of taking.

I hope, that these pics appear on this side, as pics and not as a Link. Well, here they are.

picasaweb.google.de...

As you move forward on that side, I made some close up shots, to identify them much better, and what are they? I guess UFOs!!! In that area, I´ve been photographing a lot of UFOs lately, but as usual, they weren´t visible. But I did saw some Night flying UFOs, that I bothered them them with a Laser Pointer.... they did respond too!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this with us wiseman.
what's the name and location of that building?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very decent. So we know those aren't just jpeg tiles. They are in fact in that photo. Chances are they are legitimate. So, what does this mean? When do you suppose these will be corroborated by other sources?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Describe what you saw in more detail please. How were the objects moving? any noise? anyone else get pictures or see this?

Curious but guarded.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastamerica
thanks for sharing this with us wiseman.
what's the name and location of that building?

It's the Business Tower, Nürnberg, Germany

I would be interested in the original photos.
Wiseman, could you please to share them?
You can use imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi People!

So many replyes?! I don´t remember, that I had in here already a post, so bussy I was thinking about, how to place the pics in here.

So, äaahhh, the Mods not gona like this, but if they´d like, they can delet this Thread in here because I just posted a new one, with Links to my Albums.

I´ll try that web Bucket Link, and hopefully it´ll work out in placing the pics in here or at the newer thread.

I don´t know, if I mentioned this but, I never heared anything like in sounds off the UFOs because, they were too far away. I used a zoom, to catch them.

...till then!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Wiseman]

I´ve got it in the above web site ImageShack under Cheop, and you see! Nothings in here!! No pics, no nothing. How about with Picasa Web Albums, would it work just the same?

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Wiseman] ...and it didn´t work again! If someone of you guys knows, how its done, could you give me some Instructiones, how it´s done ? And then we can delete this thread here and go over to my second one, deleting the links there and post the pics instead.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Wiseman]

new topics

top topics

join